Don't leave

You're My Oasis

 

Umma's nails dugged deep into your skin as she quietly whispered "forget yoseob," 
 
You swallowed hard and looked at Key and his umma. 
 
__________________
 
This is my only chance, to really tell someone about umma.......Yoseob would've wanted me too.
 
"I love Yoseob," You said jerking your arm away from umma. 
 
"Omo, I can't believe this!" Key's umma said. 
 
"You brat! You little witch!" Umma screamed as she slapped you. Key ran over to you as his mom shouted for the guards. They grabbed ahold of umma and pinned her down as she began to cry. 
 
"LET ME GO! I NEED TO GET HER! I'M GOING TO KILL HER!!" she cried as they dragged her out. The police came and took you and kibum for questioning.
 
(police station)
 
"So she threatened you guys to get married?" 
 
you both nodded. 
 
"And you're saying she has abused you over the last 10 years or so?" 
 
"yes," you answered hanging you head down as a tear dropped. "It's gonna be ok ____________-ah, don't worry," key said assuringly. After the police asked a few more questions they brought umma in as she passed you she shouted, "This! THIS IS ALL HER FAULT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU'RE FAULT I BECAME LIKE THIS, YOU'RE FAULT THAT YOU'RE DAD DIED!"
 
"Can i go home now? Can you take me home?" You asked choking on your tears.
 
"we can take her home," Key answered looking at the family car driver. When you were both in the car key asked, "So i guess the wedding's off?"  you nodded your head.
 
"Well, you're home." he said as you both got out of the car. I guess we should just say our goodbyes right now." Key stated. "What do you mean our goodbyes?" you asked worried. "I want to be friends, but i can't stand the fact that it's nothing more." Key tears threatened to spill. "My umma was supposed to take us around the world, but i guess i have to go with the shinee members. When i come back and we see each other someday, let's think that we're strangers. I'll go one way and you can go the other." Key swallowed hard and you both hugged for a long time.
 
The driver opened the door waiting for key to enter, but he turned around and asked, "Can i see you smile one last time?" Closing your eyes you put on the best smile you could through all the pain. Then he left. 
 
It began to rain and you dropped down onto your knees and cried. 
 
_________Yoseob POV___________
 
I woke up still on the floor. My cheek really hurt. Then i heard a car and two people talking it sounded like key and _________________. I ran out and i saw everything. "dammit key," I cursed under my breath. 
 
Walking to  ____________________, I took off my jacket and put it over her. She looked up and hugged me tightly. "It's ok, you still have me,"  She looked up at me again tears spilling from her eyes, I hated the thought of her crying over another guy, but i was being selfish. I brushed the tears away and she leaned on me again. "Let's go inside we're going to get sick," I picked her up: bridal style, and put her on the bed. 
 
"You should change your clothes, you're gonna get sick," I picked out clothes for her: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35365587
 
"Here wear these," I said with a weird face. she looked at the clothes and blinked a couple of times and couldnt help but laugh, "What's wrong with you?" she asked shaking her head with a smile. "Nothing, I just wanted to see you happy. I promised remember?" I stated wiggling his eyebrows. "Go pick out your clothes before you get sick," 
 
"Araso, but wait. Yoseob where did you get those?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows. 
 
"Just somewhere ok," i answered embarressed. 
 
 
"Ummm ________________, why are you carrying a blanket?" I asked. 
 
"Well for one, i dont have any sleeping clothes besides this, and it's short. Two I'm sleeping on the floor," 
 
"What?! just because it's short doesn't mean i'm going to do...." For some stupid reason my eyes traveled down her body and back up. "You ert!" She shouted grabbing a pillow and smacking me. "Hey it's not my fault! You shouldn't have mentioned that it was short, why would i ever want to look at you?" 
 
She stared at me with hanging open. "You jerk!" She shouted hitting me over and over again. "Yah! I didn't mean it like that!   Why does your mood change so fast?! Is it that time of the month?" Aish my stupid mouth. 
 
This time she looked really pissed. She grabbed two pillows and attacked me. And when i mean attack i mean literally. Finally i grabbed ahold of _____________'s arms and suddenly i was on top of her. Talk about awkward.
 
"Ummmm..."
 
she pushed me off and turned away. "______________-ah,"
 
"Ok that was just weird!"
 
"You know you like it," Yoseob said smiling.
 
"Shut up! I thought you were sick, and you even got......hit...because of me," She said. looking at me.
 
"It's ok, it doesnt hurt that much. And i'm all better now. Don't cry, I want you to smile,"
 
How can i smile you jerk, when that all happened because of me!?" You cried, still turned away from him.
 
"Well if you sleep up here with me, then maybe..."
 
"Fine! But this is my side and that's yours!!" She picked up her blanket and put it inbetween us. "I'm going to sleep." I smiled and was about to reach over to hug her. "And if you touch me just a little. Accident or not, i will sleep in the living room. Got that?"
 
"Okie dokie," I answered. In a couple of minutes ______________-iie already fell asleep. My poor princess. I sat up and looked at her. She was sleeping on the blanket inbetween us and hugging it. "If only that were me," I imagined it and smiled. She didn't care last time, she shouldn't have worn short stuff. "Dame blanket! Man i'm jealous of a freakin blanket!!"
 
"Yoseob,"
 
"She's dreaming of me?" I smiled and leaned closer to her. "You jerk," she said. Then her arm went around my neck and i was so close to her i could slightly feel her lips touching mine. If i lean just a little closer..... 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm losing subscribers TT.TT  but anyway... silent readers where are your comments *blinks twice* 
don't leave me guise TT.TT sarangheayo~!! ^^