could you protect me from...you? PART 1

You're My Oasis

FINALLY UPDATED!!  :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Bwoh?! I accept it as a challenge." 
 
She giggled and we both went to sleep. 
 
_________(Your POV)___________
"Yoseob don't go! Don't leave me!! Please! You promised me! YOU PROMISED!!" You cried. 
"How can I ever be with someone like you, you don't even care about anyone. You don't even care about me," He said. 
"What no! It's not true! You know it's not!!" You shouted. 
"Look what you did! You blamed an innocent girl for hitting you, when I saw you hitting her," He was hugging a girl who you supposedly hit. 
"Yoseob listen to me, she's lying! I wouldn't hit her," You grabbed hold of his arm and turned him to face you, " Please...." You sobbed. 
He turned and shoved you away, "I dont want to see you anywhere near me-" 
"Just listen to me!! She," You grabbed the girls arm which made her fall. 
"__________! That's enough!" 
"NO! I'm telling the tru-" 
Yoseob hand suddenly came into contact with your cheek. 
 
"Huuuuuuu!" you sat up in bed, Yoseob worriedly asked you if you were ok. 
 
"Are you okay _____________-ah? Don't worry it was just a bad dream, No one can hurt you. I will never let them. It was just a dream, it's gonna be ok" He repeated hugging you tightly as you let out all of your tears. I know you'll protect me, it's just what if that person that hurt me was you?
 
Yoseob your hair waiting for you to stop crying. "Hey, ____________, look at me," he said worriedly. "No one can hurt you, I promise," 
 
"But....what if that person that hurt me was you?"  you asked quietly. 
 
"That will never happen. You don't need to ever ask that, because i promise." He held up his pinkie and you both did the pinkie-thumb promise. 
 
Trying to lighten the mood you asked "Yoseob, don't you have any schedules?" 
 
"Of course!" 
 
"Then why don't you ever go to them? Oh nevermind they gave you a few days to rest," 
 
"That means I can have you all to myself!" He hugged you tightly and laid his head in your lap.
 
"GOOD MORNING~! Love birds!" G.Na unnie sang though Yoseob's door. "Oh, I forgot she was here. Just be quiet, she'll go away," Yoseob said. 
 
"YAH! YANG YOSEOB! I can hear! Open the door, why is it locked anyway?" She shouted.
 
You unlocked the door and hugged G.Na. "So what were you guys doing? ESPECIALLY with the door locked?" She asked suspiciously, eyeing both of you. "NOTHING," you and Yoseob answered shaking your heads. "Hmmm.... really? She walked around you guys suspecting something was going on. Your heart beat faster and you saw Yoseob taking quick glances at you. He must be going crazy too you thought. 
 
"Ok," She said which made you both jump. "I'll believe you guys for now, but seriously when is there ever going to be something? Stop being so jumpy. And you!" She looked at Yoseob who was suprised. "Wae?" Yoseob asked. "Man up!" She advised as she made her way to the kitchen. 
 
"Did you eat yet? I'll make an American dish," she offered smiling brightly. "You will love it, go wash up,"
 
After washing up, everyone finally settled at the kitchen table. "Wah! komawo unnie!" You smiled with your eyes and nudged Yoseob with your elbow. "uhh...kamsahamnida noona," he muttered. "ah this guy! You really know how to piss me off. Don't eat then," she grabbed Yoseob's plate, but he grabbed a fork and began shoving the food into his mouth. You laughed as Yoseob won and took his plate back with G.Na unnie staring at him.
 
When you finished you suddenly remembered. "Omo! I have to pack my clothes!" You bolted to Yoseob's room leaving the two cousins in an awkward situation. 
 
__________(G.Na)______________
 
I glared at my dear cousin who avoided my eyes eating as much food as he could. Yoseob finally looked up with innocent eyes. "Yah, when are you going to ask her?!" I shouted. 
 
"tofkejfnight" He mumbled. "Bwoh?" I asked impatiently. "todjknight" "Yah chew faster! bahlee!" 
 
"TONIGHT!" he yelled. My mouth dropped open. "Oh my gosh!!"I squealed running over to hug him jumping up and down. "Tonight!" 
 
"Noona! Just pretend you don't know anything," He said annoyed. "Of course I will! But how are you gonna do it?! with a couple ring, like your proposing? or-" 
 
"Noona!!!" He complained with aegyo. "ARASO! ARASO, I'll stop," He started doing the dishes when he suddenly said, "But I'll need your help," 
 
"CHINCHA!!??" I asked excitedly. "Aish! Noona! shhhh!" he cried. I covered my mouth as he whispered, "I need you to keep her do what girls do. Ah! Have a girls night out or something," 
 
"What are you going to do then?" I asked. "Don't worry, but this is really important noona, just don't take her to the mall or the park or anywhere out of the dorm," 
 
"Isn't that more like house arrest?" We laughed. "Please!" he begged. I nodded in agreement. "So what are you guys talking about?" ___________ asked. We quickly separated as I went to ___________. Mission start! 
 
"____________-ah Would you like to have a girls party just me and you?" I asked with pleading eyes. She looked over at Yoseob who was eating ice cream and singing to himself. "Umm.. we can decorate the house, do our nails, makeup, and watch movies," I suggested to convince her. 
"Seobiie what are you going to do?" Yoseob looked at me for help. "Omo! Coming up with nicknames for each other already?!" I teased. 
 
She blushed and turned to her suitcase. "Can you guys help?" 
 
Yoseob picked up the suitcase and brought it over to my dorm. "Ok yoseob, you can go away now. ___________ and I need our girl time," I pushed Yoseob out and turned to ____________ relieved that, that went well. Yoseob you better know what you're doing.
 
"So _____________-iie, do you like Yoseob? Do you love him?" I asked. "unnie why do you have to ask those things?" She giggled. "Is that a yes?" I questioned. 
 
"deh," She answered nodding her head. "Don't tell him please," she begged. "What do you like about him?" I continued trying to keep my face straight. "I like everything about him. His flaws, his cuteness, everything!" 
 
"Wah if only I could be with someone," I said dreamily. 
 
____________(Yoseob)_____________
 
I ran around the store buying so many things. The things I do for her. Soon it was night time and I arrived at my destination. After i set everything up i thought, this is going to be like a fairytale. I smiled to myself as IU came. "OMO! Yoseob did you do all of this?!" she asked. "Deh, are you ready to help me practice?" I asked. "practice...right...This girl must be really important to you, when will I meet her?" 
 
"Soon." I texted to _____________ that I wanted to tell her something, then I hurriedly put the phone into my pocket. "Can you wait I need to get something?" I asked. "Sure," she smiled and I ran to the car. 
 
___________(IU)_____________
 
I've liked Yoseob for such a long time, yet he chooses someone else. I sighed, but then I heard someone's phone vibrate. I turned around and Yoseob's phone was on the floor. He must've dropped it. I picked it up and read who it was from: bestintheworld to cutestbestfwend. The message read, What is it that you want to tell me? 
 
I looked at Yoseob, bit my lip, and pressed reply. To bestintheworld from cutestbestfwend, I want you to come to the park.
 
In an instant she replied, This late? araso for you :)
 
I rolled my eyes and Yoseob came running back. "Ok, let's get started. First I'll stand right here and she'll be right there," 
 
I kept looking behind me waiting for that girl to be here. "Iu-shi are you waiting for someone?" Yoseob asked. "Aniyo, just looking at all the lights," I lied. 
 
Then he continued. "You are the most amazing girl i have ever met." I heard the sound of a car driving by, but Yoseob was too absorbed into his own world to hear. I smirked, but kept my act up. I heard footsteps and suddenly Yoseob back-hugged me, but we were barely touching. He asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?" That's when she came. "Yes i'll be your girlfriend," 
 
I heard her run away and i smirked. "Did you hear that?" Yoseob asked. "Yeah, but i think it's just people jogging, afterall this is a park," 
 
Yoseob slowly breathed in and checked for his phone. "Ummm... Do you know where my phone is?" 
 
"No, didn't you have it?" I asked. "Yeah, Can i borrow yours?" I handed it to him and he called that girl. (the person you called is unavailable right now, please leave a message after the tone) He tried again, again, again, again, and again. 
 
Yoseob anxiously called somebody else. "Yobeseyo," 
 
"You got a lot of nerve to call after what you just did!" 
 
"Bwoh? What did i do?"
 
"You really don't know?! Yah, i really trusted you to do this right!" 
 
"I did everything perfectly! what are you talking about?!" 
 
(call ended) 
 
"Who was that? Is everything okay?" I asked. 
 
"no, No everything is not ok!" He shouted angrily. "G.Na and _____________ are both mad at me! I dont even know why! I didnt do anything!" He continued. 
 
"G.Na? Wait by _____________, you mean the girl you like?" 
 
"Deh," he answered sadly as he began taking down all his decorations. "Iu-shi I'm sorry, but can you go? I need time alone," 
 
"Anything for you," I hugged him and walked back to the car. 
 
 
"How could he do this?! He made so many promises to me," I sobbed hugging G.na Unnie. "It's ok baby i know. I know. I'm sorry you had to go through all of this. It's going to be ok," She repeated. "That's the same thing he said," You cried. 
 
"I'm sorry," 
 
The door opened and G.Na asked, "Who's there?" There was no answer, then Yoseob appeared. "I dont get what i di-" He froze when he saw you. "____________," 
 
You got up and tried to run out the door, but Yoseob ran after you, "___________! _____________! wait!" G.Na stood infront of yoseob to block him as you ran. "Stay away from her," she warned and went after you.