Hospital

You're My Oasis

__________(Yoseob POV)___________

Doojoon looked at me and said, "Yoseob, __________, she has....." Doojoon's eyes shifted to the floor, "I'm sorry," he walked towards the door and left.

I was so confused, he just left me standing there with no answer. I turned to the other members who looked everywhere else but not at me. Then the doctor came in.

"Is everything ok?"

But by the look on my face i guess he understood I was still confused. The doctor sighed and walked over to me, "Can I talk to him alone?" The members still avoided looking at me and walked out of the room. 

"Ummm...what about me?" __________ asked.

"I think you need to hear this too," the doctor pulled two chairs close to the bed and he and I sat down.

"Yoseob, ___________ has amnesia,"

AMNESIA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AMNESIA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AMNESIA..

 

 

 

I stared speechlessly at the doctor. "She has to go live with her mother,"

 

"No....No, she can't go! ____________! You have to remember me! Please!" I grabbed your hands and held on to them, forgetting the doctor was ever there. " __________!! It's me Yoseob I'm your beat friend...Please..." Tears filled my eyes, I knew I couldn't help her, Her umma was right I am helpless. I couldn't take it anymore, as I turned to leave the chair fell and I ran out the door.

As I was running I could see the other members calling my name as they tried to keep up.

 
"Yoseob-ah, chamkkan man...Yah! Yang Yoseob!" Doojoon yelled. 
 
"Yang Yoseob, stop running!" Junhyung shouted running out of breath. 
 
"Hyung!!" Dongwoon cried. 
 
"Yoseob wait!" Kikwang said running as fast as he could.
 
"Yah, where are you going to go!" Hyunseung shouted. 
 
They all stopped as I ran on. It's true I have nowhere to go, but I couldn't take it. I'm guilty for not protecting her even though i promised. The members are just going to forgive me, I can't live with that. I can't take that she won't remember me and it's my fault. That, (her not remembering him) i can't take...because.. I love ___________!
 
I slowed down to a stop, feeling tears falling. 
 
__________(Your POV)________________
 
I don't get it, I don't get anything. What's happening, why did that guy just leave like that? The doctor said I would start remembering if someone helped me, but no one came to be by my side. Why hasn't my mom came to get me?
 
A billion of thoughts ran in your head as the BEAST members slowly walked in. 

"Who are you guys?" 

"We're your friends, I'm Yoon Doojoon,"

"I'm Jang Hyunseung,"

"My name is Lee Kikwang,"

"Noona my name is Son Dongwoon,"

"My name's Yong Junhyung," 

"So you guys are my friends? Then what about my family? Who was that guys that left?" 

"He was like your family, his name is Yoseob. You and Yoseob knew each other since birth..."

Suddenly you dazzed out 

(past)
"Yah Yang yoseob where are you? Come out," the little girl said.

"Bwah!" the boy shouted as he scared the little girl. 

"AHHH!! Yah why did you scare me!" The girl started to cry as the boy apologized and hugged her.

(middle school)

"Do you want some ice cream?" the boy asked.

"Araso!" the girl answered cutely.

"Do you want some candy?" 

"Araso!" she answered again.

"Do you want some ramen?"

"Araso!" She answered nodding cutely.

"Yah, why do you keep saying yes, if you don't want something then say no," The boy said ruffling her hair. 

"Yoseobiie, I want ice cream," She said.

"Deh!"

(Umma)

"Yah! where did you get that shirt from?!"

"Yoseob oppa," 

The lady tugged at the shirt and made a face. "You took clothes from them!! Yah, you make me look like i have no money to buy clothes for you! Do you think it's that easy?!" the lady pulled the shirt off of the girl. 

"Umma! What are you doing?!" The girl asked with a confused and sad face.

The lady grabbed the clothes and dropped them inside the trash can. "Umma!" The girl tried to grab the clothes back, but the lady whacked her. 

"Omo! Halmeoni! Please..Please don't..." The boy begged as he saw the shocking scene.

"Yah! Be quiet!" 

(end of flashback)

"Are you okay?" Doojoon asked. 

"I'm fine, I think I just need some more rest..." 

"Well, if you need anything call us," Hyunseung added as he handed a piece of paper with a phone number to you. 

"Kamsahamnida," You said as Hyunseung put it on the table near you. 

"Can I ask where "he" is?" You questioned. "mmm...Not right now...which reminds me, we gotta go!" Junhyung cried suddenly remembering Yoseob had ran off. 

They left really fast, but a few minutes later someone entered the room....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To tell you the truth  I really have no idea who's entering the room ahahh lol! XD
help me out? :)  yeah I'm weird like that kekekke