Seoul National College

You're My Oasis

_________(Your POV)_________

Beep Beep!

"ugh...." you mumbled as you rolled our of bed. "oh my gosh!! the mail!! what if she see's it!!" rushing down the stairs you stopped by the sight of your mom reading your mail on the couch. 

*CRAP! she's gonna throw it away, like always! I'll never be able to read it*

"Yah! what are you doing just standing there?!!" Omoni shouted from the couch. You walked around the couch and stood in front of her. "Yah! what is this?!" she said referring to the mail. 

"Umma...how can I know if you always throw it away." you said and looked at the floor.

smirking she shoved it in your face,"Happy?! you spoiled brat!" she walked away with her glass of wine.

*she actually gave it to me!!*

From: Seoul National College

To: Kim ____________

 

        You have been accepted to Seoul National College, ...........................................

"OMO! oh my goodness!! I've been accepted to Seoul National College!! oh my gosh!!" 

"Shut up! your voice is ruining my day! your not even going!!!" Umma shouted from the kitchen.

"But...." you said softly.

"Wae! you want to leave!! you cant wait to get away from here!!?? You selfish brat!"

"Umma..." 

"I don't want to hear it!!" she screamed throwing the glass cup on the floor.

"Umma..I..I really want to go..."

"Aish!!" she got up then grabbed your hair and banged your head against the wall, still in that position she said, " How did i ever give birth to a thing like you, he was better then you'll ever be!" then she let you go and walked to her bedroom.

"Hu..." you sighed picking up the pieces of glass. *who is he anyway, she never even told me his name. I have a picture of him....but i can't remember his name, but every time i look at him i feel so happy...* "Aigoo, what do i do now...." Then a thought popped into my mind. *I could run away, I mean it's not like she'd care...* smiling you hurriedly threw away the glass and ran to your room with the letter.

You started to pack my clothes. "I need to call a cab..oh i need money! Oh CRAP!! i need money for college...." you stopped packing. *dang it! i could raise money!! But first i need to get money for a cab..steal it from umma?I'm so smart kekkek!!* when you finished you looked out of your bedroom door to see if umma was anywhere to be seen, then you heard the shower on.

"Keekekekke!" tip toeing you made it to Omoni's room. "This will be so easy, i know exactly where she puts her money,"  Opening the drawer, you took out the money. *How much should I take? well she has $700, ummm... $300.* then the bathroom door opened. "Hu!!!" The bedroom door opened. 

"who opened my drawer!!!?? she reached in and took out the money, " Baek, ibaek, sambaek, sabaek...sabaek!! yah!!! ____________!!!!" she ran out of the room, and you rolled out from under the bed. "Eottokhae!!!" you looked around and saw the window. Hearing your mom stomping towards the room opening the window, you stepped out, kneeled on the roof, then you closed the window, and slowly got down. "My clothes!! ugh! i can't go back!! I'll just take the bus!" you said to yourself as you ran. "The bus stop!!" you sat down and waited as you caught your breath.

when the bus came, you got on, and the bus dropped you off at Seoul National College.

______(Yoseob's POV)____________

"Ice Cream!! Ice Cream!! Doojoon-ah! I want some ice cream!!" I said tugging on his sleeve.

"Araso! Yoseobiie!" He said ruffling my hair.

We walked to the store and waited in line. 

"We should've asked Dongwoon if he wanted some," I said randomly.

"Ahhaah oh I forgot about them, nothing else matters when I'm with Yoseobiie" he smiled and ruffled my hair again.

[they're teasing araso like fan service thingy kekeke man i want ice cream now]

"So does that mean you like me the best!?" I asked.

"Of course!! Ahhaha" Doojoon said smiling. We both laughed and Doojoon asked what ice cream i wanted. 

"Ummm..." I started to think http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/319/9/4/b2st_beautiful__yoseob_2_by_razna4820-d32x16o.png 

"Aigoo! I'll pick for you" Doojoon said and walked up to the counter. After we got ice cream we walked back to Seoul National College while eating it.

"Awww! i want some ice cream!!" Gikwang whined.

"Me too!!" Dongwoon pouted.

Then the bus stopped and a girl with long and silky hair stepped out of the bus, she was also wearing sweats and a thin jacket. My spoon dropped out of my mouth. "Woah,"

[kekkeke yoseob likes girls with long straight hair]

"Did you say something Yoseob?" Junhyung asked. "Woah that girl's pretty, but what is she wearing?" 

"She looks so familiar" I said mostly to myself, but of course Gikwang can't keep his mouth shut. 

"Who HER?!!!" he said pointing at her.

Then she turned around. *oh crap she looked at me!! she looked me!! why am i going so crazy!! i feel like I'm dying!! oh my gosh wooh!!* I felt myself turning red. *oh my gosh she's walking toward us!! Eottokhae!!* I went behind DooJoon. 

"Do you guys know where the office is?" 

"Oh we can show you," Hyunseung replied. Hyunseung walked first and we followed including her. *she looks so...oh my goodness! no it can't be!! oh my gosh! she's prettier than before!! I have to ask her, but what if she says no...i can't stand it when i get my hopes up for nothing and then they say no.. but this time i think it's really her...* I kept staring at her, i know it seems rude, but I missed  __________ so much. Finally we got to the office. 

"So ummm..did you want to see the principal?" DooJoon asked.

"well i'm not really sure, i guess?" 

"oh he's in there." Gikwang said then smiled.

"thank you!" she bowed and went inside the principal's office. 

"she didn't smile back!" he whined.

*I was kind of glad she didn't, i would've died!* 

"Let's go we're gonna be late for class!" Dongwoon said. Then the principal appeared with her behind him. "you guys can go, but I need to ask Yang Yoseob some questions," 

"Yang Yoseob did you do something without telling us?" Doojoon asked.

"give the kid some space, it's about time he acted like us," Junhyung commented.

"well like you anyway," Hyunseung added.

"what?!" 

"what?"

"sorry my hyungs are always like this" dongwoon said bowing and pushed junhyung and hyunseung out the door, while they still argued. 

"I'm just gonna go with them," Kikwang said lazily

"good luck yoseobiie" doojoon ruffled my hair, smiled, then walked out the door. I'm pretty sure I heard him slap junhyung and hyunseung on the head and told them to walk. But as always Junhyung would hit Hyunseung once more and Hyunseung would hit him, then Doojoon would hit them again

[kekeke I love our beastly family.] 

"so yang yoseob, I heard you moved to Seoul a couple of years ago from some other place. 

"deh," i answered nodding my head.

"Well I would like you to show her _________ around the school since she's from  the same place as you i think you guys would seem more closer.

"d..deh.. _____________?" I asked. *oh my gosh!! she's wearing a skirt!! oh my gosh!!!*

[school uniform]

He nodded and walked back to his office. we stared at each other for about 4 seconds. "what schedule do you have?" she handed her paper to me and ____________ had every class with me. Then the secretary said,"If you don't hurry you're going to be late for class!"

"omo!" I yelled. "come on!! bah-lee!!" without knowing it i grabbed her hand and we ran to homeroom. *My heartbeat really fast." when we got inside the classroom doorway panting everyone looked at us. Girls screamed omo!! kyopta!! and the guys looked really jealous. I saw her blush and I couldn't help but smile. Suddenly she jerked her hand free, _________looked really shy and the teacher gestured her to come. I walked to my seat; the beast members started smiling at me. 

"Yorubun! this is our new student Kim ____________! Please treat her kindly!! Go sit over there miss ___________," ________ sits in front of us!!  After all our other classes we had lunch, I saw _______________ sitting alone. 

____________(Your POV)____________

*Umma i'm sorry i left i think it was a big mistake, i have nowhere to go.* You started to cry, then someone said, "yah, why are you sitting alone?" wiping your tears, you turned and faked a sly smile. "Are you okay?" he asked. 

"deh..what's your name?" 

"yoseob..Yang Yoseob ahha dont you pay attention when the teacher takes attendance?"

"Yang yoseob," i muttered "Yang yoseob...omo!"

"bwoh?" yoseob asked.

"your name is yoseob?!!" *oh my gosh he looks so familiar and his name...oh my goodness is he that little kid i saw in my picture?!! Woah he hardly changed!* 

"ummm... your name is kim __________ can i ask you a question? Well, I don't exactly know how to say this,  but I used to have a best friend named Kim ___________ and I wanted to know if you had a best friend with my name a long time ago...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First time writing i think it kind of  

but when ************ and yaddadada i think it would be better! kekekke XD 

beautiful my ummm... 

awkward =.= SARANGHAE YOSEOB!!!!!!!!! <3