Things can happen....

You're My Oasis

You feel yourself starting to drift off to sleep, to stop yourself from sleeping you started blinking like crazy.

"What are you doing?" Yoseob asked looking at you weirdly.

"Nothing...." you mumbled looking at the floor. From the corner of your eye you could still see Yoseob staring at you. "What?" you asked in a serious tone." 

"Yah, your just sleeping at our house don't worry, it's not like anything is going to happen." He said putting his arm over your shoulder. "Easy for you to say, your a guy," Junhyung smirked and said, "People would probably say that your lucky to live with us," You turned and glared at him. "Sorry..." he mumbled avoiding your eyes. 

"We're here!" Dongwoon shouted like a 5-year-old. 

"Ahhh!! Finally! I'm so tired!" Hyunseung shouted getting out of the car. "__________, we're here," Yoseob said shaking your shoulder. "Mmmmm.." you moved a little, but stayed asleep." 

"Aigoo this girl," Yoseob laughed. "_________-ah, if you don't get up, I'm going to carry you. ha-na, dhool, set! Aish," 

*This feels so comfortable....* You laid your head on Yoseob's chest feeling his body warmth engulfing yours. 

[Wooh! I used a big word kekeke....well this ruined the mood....]

Then the feeling of cold fabric woke you up. "Oh so you woke up," Yoseob stated. "Where are we?" You questioned. Getting up and looking around the room. "Inside my room..." Yoseob replied moving to sit next to you on the bed. "Inside y..yo..your r..roo..room?" You stuttered. "Wae?" He asked innocently. 

"Where are you going to sleep?" You asked worriedly. "You should take a shower, here." He said changing the subject and handing you his clothes. "Ummm..." 

"The bathroom's in there, but don't take long Hyunseung get's mad." Yoseob warned laughing. 

You nodded and got off the bed, heading toward the bathroom. 

*I can't believe it, i was sleeping in his bed!! His BED!!! OMO!! Why is my heart beating so fast?!!* You got to the bathroom and closed the door. "I need a nice warm bath..." You said warming up the water. After washing your body you dried yourself and put on the shirt he gave you. Yoseob forgot to give me pants eottokhae?!! 

"Yoseob..."

"Deh!" he answered.

"You forgot to give me something,"

"Like what?" he said clueless. 

Suddenly he barged inside the bathroom. 

"Omo! YANG YOSEOB!!!" You cried grabbing the towel.

"Oh! choe song hamnida! choe song hamnida!" he kept apologizing and looked up with a pout on his face. " I didn't mean too..." he said in a cute voice still pouting. 

"What happened....Oh my god!" Doojoon barged in looking at you covering yourself with a towel.

"Who screamed?" Kikwang asked coming in.

"Why is everyone in..."Junhyung questioned peeking through the doorway. 

"Ummm! I'm like IN THE BATHROOM!!" You screamed at them.

"Oh SORRY!!" they ran out closing the door behind them, then it opened slightly revealing a hand holding pants for you. "Finally!" you said in relief grabbing the pants and shutting the door. Slowly you quietly went back inside the room having an awkward look on your face. Yoseob was busy laughing at the laptop to notice you came in. 

"Where do I sleep?" you asked softly.  He turned and looked at you. "On the bed," Yoseob answered turning off the laptop avoiding your eyes. Seriously does everyone hate eye contact. "Where are you sleeping?" you asked. "On the bed..." He mumbled. 

ON THE BED.............

"On the bed...."

Yoseob nodded shyly scratching his neck. You pressed your lips together and looked at the bed then slowly looked at Yoseob's innocent eyes. *Well, it should be ok. Yoseob is your best friend it's not like we would end up doing something right?*  You took a deep breath and got inside the covers. From the corner of your eye you looked at Yoseob. He seemed happy as always, to avoid him you turned the other way. 

"__________,"

"Deh,"

"Don't be nervous. It's just like old times, remember?" He assured you. Then Yoseob put his arm around your waist and swiftly pulled you closer to him. "Huh," 

"Don't worry araso," he said squeezing you tighter. *What is he trying to do?!* Then his grip loosened a bit, but you still couldn't get out of it, and Yoseob's breathing became quiet. *He fell asleep already! What am I going to do?! He won't let go! But he smells so good.* You shifted around to face Yoseob. I never noticed it before, but Yoseob looks really really...* Before you could finish you yawned and fell asleep.

 

"Good morning _________," Yoseob whispered into your ear.  You opened your eyes and smiled seeing Yoseob's face hovering over you. "Good morning," You moved closer to Yoseob and he wrapped his arms around you. "Your really beautiful," He said kissing you on your forehead. You started to blush, and he laughed hugging you tighter. Yoseob kissed you passionately, until you shifted to be on top of him.

"What if someone hears us," He smirked and changed the position. "Yoseob I..."

"Don't worry I'll be gentle." He smiled sweetly and pinned your hands down. Your whole body was engulfed with his scent and warmth.

"I love you Yoseob-ah~"  

Your eyes slowly opened and you saw Yoseob looking at you. "Good morning!" He said smiling happily. *I can't believe I just had a dirty dream of him! he's so cute and innocent!!*