koh ji mar

You're My Oasis

 

hey guise this isnt an update i just thought i'd say that i'm gonna be updating real soon.

I THINK

XD

Well anyways i was thinking...

(not that i do that a lot) 

That Im gonna try adding a chapter

EVERY WEEK!!!

 

woah that is red.. wow! 

 

huh less time to do hw but if i dont then i'll try to make it up for u guise. XD 

what do ppl do at the end of a letter thing.....

mwah i love u guys!   LOL

 

OH MY GOOdNESS 

I just had the worst stomach ache ever!! I had to go to the hospital and they gave me an IV TREATMENT (horror music)

I felt so dead. 

 

So today i couldn't go to school, maybe that adding a new chapter every week is not so possible-ish. ISH

ok so bye-yoh

_______________(Yoseob POV)_________________________

This is only the beginning,"  I said.

I smirked and walked on with _______________. Key will never stand a chance against me i'm YOSEOB! I stopped walking and made faces like: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/337/9/2/b2st___yoseob_by_mlehdesigns-d3466pg.jpg

Then ____________'s face came into view. "Yoseob!?"

"Huh?" 

"I asked what the heck you and key oppa were doing in there," 

"oh well, stuff, you know, guy stuff," She squinted her eyes at me and walked to her seat. Atleast I get to sit with her in every other class.

Finally it was lunch.

__________(Your POV)____________

"I'm bored!" You shouted as you frowned. 

"How can you be bored?! I'm here," Yoseob said. You rolled your eyes. Then a pair of hands covered your eyes. 

"Who's this?....Doojoon? Dongwoon? Kikwang? Key?" 

"Took you long enough! You're cute anyway," Key said pinching your cheeks as you blushed. "Oh hey Yoseob," 

"huhmmhmm," Yoseob said as he looked away jealous. 

"Oh key's here with his girlfriend!" Jonghyun declared loudly as he and the rest of SHINee walked over to our table. "Girlfriend? Who's your girlfriend?" You asked. 

Key looked at you then smiled," You of course!" 

Yoseob looked up slightly his eyes reflecting anger and shock. 

"Girlfriend? Me? are you serio....Oh my gosh! we forgot to tell everyone!" You said painfully going along with the lie. 

The only way to stop this is if i marry key and be with him, but i have to make sure, I need to know Yoseob will be ok....without me.

___________(Jonghyun's POV)_____________

the rest of us were suprised she caught on fast. Key told us everything at the dorm.

everything started like this:  We were eating and watching cartoons when the door burst open and key slammed the door. "What's wrong with him?" Onew asked as Minho looked at him strangely. "YAh...Key," I said. "this cracker ir really good," Taemin said. Minho slapped the back of his head. "pabo," he said. Taemin continued watching his cartoons with everyone as I got up and told key to tell us what happened. "You guys know how i always kept a picture or my grandma in my wallet and there were two other kids in the picture. That was me and my best friend...and now she..." "she died?!" taemin shouted shocked. "No! she didnt die," Key exclaimed. Minho slapped him across the head again. It's just she likes her other best friend and we have to get married or else something will happen to her," we all looked at key with our mouths open. "But if you guys help me convince our manager to let us go to her school, i bet I can win her heart for real without forcing a marriage," 

I guess key wasn't pretending. 

Suddenly Yoseob got up and grabbed _______________ by the hand. We created rules and one of them was to not let ______________ be alone with Yoseob unless during class and walking in the halls.

The rest of us shinee members looked at each other and then

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PAPER SCISSORS ROCK!  

Taemin snorted in disgust at us as Key told him to hurry.  

_____________(Taemin POV)___________________

"Yah, what are you doing? Why do you always drag me out like that?!" _____________ shouted. 

Yoseob hyung looked at the floor then sighed deeply. 

"Yah!" She shouted. 

Yoseob hyung didnt answer so ____________ stated, "If you're not going to say anything i'm gonna lea..."

Hyung backed her up against the lockers. "Is it true? Are you really with that diva over there?" 

"He has a name Yoseob," 

"I'd rather call him that diva over there," 

Key hyung can be a diva, I thought smiling. 

"are you really with him?" Yoseob hyung asked again. _____________ closed her eyes. 

"I can tell if you're lying ok,  so if anything's wrong I can-" 

_______________ put on a fake smile and said, " No everything's fine and yeah me and key are together, I just didnt know how to tell you, and the dare i guess it's meant for me and key," 

Yoseob hyung looked hurt really bad, as he backed off and walked away ignoring ___________, with his head hanging down.

It feels so wrong to do this, how can they make me do this, i'm the youngest. 

Yoesob looked at me and I swear it looked like he was saying i give up, as a tear slipped down his cheek.

so he knew i was here all along. Yoseob stopped, turned around and said, "koh ji mar," and walked outside. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I'm gonna ruin the moment. but did u guise see B2ST AND SHINee NEW MV'S WOOH!! 

SHINEE REPLAY B2ST BAD GIRL >:3 OH YES HOMEGIRL! <3 kk bye