Noona

You're My Oasis

 

Yoseob put his arms around your waist and pulled you towards him. He cut you off by kissing your lips.
 
I'M KISSING _____________!!! OH MY GOD I KISSED ____________!!! IS THIS A DREAM?!! OH MY GOD!!!!!
 
Suddenly, she responded to the kiss and her arms s around my neck. My heart was beating a thousand times faster and it really felt like we were the only people in the world.
 
She pulled me closer to her and i tightened my grip around her. The kiss became more passionate, until we both pulled away gasping for air. I pressed my forehead against hers and we both stared into each others eyes. I felt like nothing else matterend in this world, I wanted her mine so badly and that's when we noticed the flashes. Quickly we both pulled away from each other and slowly got out of the booth.
 
While __________ was looking somewhere else I saw a strip of paper with pictures of us. Someone must've put money in the slot [I dont know what its called hheeheh] I shoved it in my pocket and then ___________ quietly said, " Yoseob...."
 
I turned to look at her in the eyes. For a moment we didn't say anything and my phone began vibrating. I answered, "Yobeseyo,"
"Oh Yoseobiie?!! Is this my little cutie?"
 
"G.Na NOONA!!??!! Chamkkan maneyo noona!!" I the speaker[let's pretend yoseob and G.Na are cousins xP]
 
"So is it ok if i'm in your dorm right now?"
 
"Of course!!"
 
"Well, I heard that _____________-iie returned!!!"
 
"YUPP!!"
 
"Awww i missed that little baby!! Don't tell her I came. I want it to be a suprise. Wait? where are you anyway?"
 
"Uhhhh..." I looked at ___________ who was giggling at G.Na noonas- going to be-failed suprise. She gave me the quiet sign and smiled. "Ah Noona i'm at the amusement park, she went to the bathroom so don't worry she won't know,"
 
"AMUSEMENT PARK?!!! ARE YOU GUYS ON A DATE???!" I blushed red and when i turned to __________ she too was blushing. "Yah, bah-lee come home! I'm so bored! And you have to tell me everything that happened! EVERYTHING!!!"
 
"Araso, annyong," After i put my phone away i turned back to _________________.
 
"__________________-iie, about the ki-" "We should go home before G.Na unnie gets mad."  she said cutting off my sentence. 
"Oh ok....." I answered disappointed. "But we barely went on any rides," I pouted. "Ok seobiie let's go on one last one," "YAY!!" I shouted jumping up and down. Instead we went on more then one. We bought cotton candy too. Pretty soon it was dark and we went on the Ferris Wheel. 
 
When we got to the top i decided to finally say something that's been bugging me the whole entire day, even when eating ice cream and cotton candy! When we got all the way to the top i blurted out, "Why won't you say anything about the kiss?!" She looked at me suprised. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that, but why do you keep avoiding it?" 
 
"Well....it was my first kiss and...." she tried to explain which made me smirk. "That was my second kiss," I answered looking into her eyes, but then she turned away. "What's wrong?" I asked teasingly making her turn to face me. "nothing," she brushed my hand off  and mumbled, "so who took your first kiss?" 
 
"Waeyo? Jealous?" 
 
"Ani. When is this going to go back down?!" 
 
"My first kiss was from a girl who is beautiful, smart, nice, cute, and i know that she loves me."
 
"Then why didn't you just ask her to be your girlfriend?!" She cried rolling her eyes and frowned. 
I smiled and grabbed her hand. Pulling her from the seat. "This girl is-" She started shouting, "Let me go! Don't touch me!! Go to your stupid girlfriend!" I leaned forward and kissed her again. ______________ stopped resisting. I put my arms around her and pulled away. 
 
"I am with this stupid girl who won't be my girlfriend. And this was our third kiss. I'm starting to think you won't listen to me so i could kiss you," 
 
She bit her lip and blushed, "shut up. Wait but third?"
 
"My first kiss was with you when we were kids." 
 
Although she seemed embarrassed she couldn't hide her smile. Finally we reached the bottom. I grabbed her hand and ran out remembering about G.Na noona.
 
"Yah, seob! Why are you running?!" I started laughing and she couldn't help but laugh too. During the car ride we still didnt let go of each others hand. [we had a driver] 
 
____________ fell asleep on my shoulder and pretty soon i fell asleep too. When we got home I carried her in the dorm bridal style and found G.Na noona asleep on the couch. chuckling i set ___________ down on the other side of the couch and walked away to change. 
 
When I was walking back I heard screaming. I ran really fast to the living room and saw them hugging each other. Soon G.Na ran and hugged me too.  "I've missed you guys so much!!"
 
"We missed you too,"
 
"i knew you wouldn't expect me to come,"
 
"actually Yoseob kind of put you on speaker," You what?!" She yelled at me. Noona began chasing and hitting me with a pillow. "I have another suprise that this annoying cutie can't ruin. I'm moving in across the hall and ___________ you can come and live with me!" 
 
"CHINCHA?!!" she cried excitedly. 
 
"Wait, move in with you?" Yoseob asked. 
 
"Of course! Why would she want to live in a house full of boys?!By the way where are those beastly annoying boys anyway??"
 
"Schedule," We answered.
 
We continued talking and explained some things that had happened. G.Na was horrified most of the time, but she said that it was like a drama/movie.  
 
"Oh it's getting late. I should get going. ___________ do you wanna come too?" 
 
"Uhhh..." She looked over at me and responded, "No, i think i'll stay one more night here," 
 
"oooH~!" G.Na noona cooed. "Don't think I forgot about you guys forgetting me!" She also shouted as she left
 
"So why didn't you just go with her?" I asked stupidly. "Because i wanted to stay another night with you," 
 
"You do know we' re just going to be across the hall from each other," 
 
She frowned and said, "Fine then i'll just leave,"  Ever so slowly ______________ put her hand on the knob, then I pulled her towards me. "Come here beautiful. I will never let you leave me," 
 
That's when she ran towards my room singing, "Try to catch me~" I caught up to her easily and spinned her around.  "Be my girlfriend __________," 
 
"I'll think about it," 
 
"Bwoh?! I accept it as a challenge." 
 
She giggled and we both went to sleep. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
So sorry i haven't updated in like 3 months or something!! I got lazy and school started sowy!! TT.TT 
Dont worry i'll try my best to update as soon as possible 
i still have HOMEWORK