clenching a fist

You're My Oasis

 

Suddenly you heard somebody coughing, You turned around to see none other than Yang Yoseob laying beside you, with Key softly dabbing Yoseob's face with a wash cloth. Key looked up at you and managed a small smile.
 
"Key...."
 
_________(Your POV)___________
 
"What are you doing here?" you asked. "What happened to Yoseob!?" 
 
First key didnt answer you, he started to squeeze the water out of the towel into a bucket. Then he put the towel down and looked up at you. 
 
"I'm helping your stupid boyfriend," 
 
"Why didn't you wake me up?!!" you asked shouting. As you quickly grabbed the wet towel.
 
"You don't even care, that i tried helping him, you don't even care that i came do you?!" Key grabbed his backpack and walked out the door. "Key wait!" You cried running after him as you walked out the front door.
 
"Key, i'm sorry! Yoseob is sick so I..."
 
"It doesn't matter if he's sick or not, you always...." Key began to sob. "You always...Will always pick him," 
 
"I love you ____________, but I can't force you to like me can I?"
 
"I'm sorry," You answered. 
 
"I knew it," He pursed his lips and looked down. You kissed his cheek and turned to walk away 
You hung your head low and started walking inside when you bumped into Yoseob, whose hands were clenched into a fist.
 
Yoseob stomped out of the door and headed towards key. "Yoseob, don't..."  Yoseob grabbed Key's collar and was getting ready to punch as key braced himself without a struggle. As Yoseob was a few inches away, you ran inbetween them "Yoseob STOP!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"  Yoseob let go of key and stepped back.
 
"I saw you....I saw *cough cough* you....kiss *cough* him...." Suddenly he fell. You and Key grabbed ahold of him.
 
"YOSEOB!! YAH! WAKE UP!! YAH!! YANG YOSEOB!!" You cried. Key picked him up and you all went inside the house.
 
"Im gonna go," Key said. "Wait Key. I'm sorry, for... for everything," 
 
"It's ok ____________________-ah. Maybe i should move on, i mean with Yoseob's health condition i'd just make it worse," 
 
"You know we could still be friends,"
 
"sure," You guys were about to hug but then Key looked at Yoseob and you both chuckled. He stuck out his hand and you shook it, but then you pulled him into a hug. Yoseob began to cough so Key said goodbye.
 
Grabbing the towel you dabbed Yoseob's face. You ran around the house to get more water, another towel, and a thermometer. You put the thermometer under Yoseob's tongue and continued to dab his face. "Yoseob, please be ok," 
 
*I can't take my breath breath breath~!* 
 
"Yobeseyo?"
 
"Oh Yobeseyo, ______________-ah," 
 
"I'm sorry we were gonna come home, but we have a few schedules, can you PLEASE take care of yoseob," Doojoon asked pleadingly. 
 
"Of course i would, but i dont know if i should take him to the hospital or not," 
 
"Well check his temperature, and if it gets worse the 2nd time then take him to the hospital," Doojoon suggested. 
 
"Araso,"  You answered. "Annyeong," 
 
"Annyeong," Doojoon replied.
 
*beep beep* 
 
You took out the thermometer which read 100 degrees. "Oh gosh," Quickly and carefully you took off Yoseob's shirt. Slowly he opened his eyes and smiled. "whatcha' doin?" he asked amused.
 
"Shut up," You replieded rolling your eyes. Yoseob scooted up to lean against the headboard and drink water asking, "Where'd key go?" "He left, he said he didnt want to bother us anymore," Yoseob looked up and smiled, "Sit next to me," 
 
"Ewww, but your sick!" you began walking to the chair near the door, however Yoseob grabbed your hand and pulled you into bed. "No, no...no! you're not even wearing a shirt!!!"
 
"Revenge for making me sick!!" he stated hugging you even tighter. "Let go!! Yoseob" You squealed hitting him. "Nu uh!! I'm gonna make you sick too!!"  "I didn't make you sick!!" you shouted.
 
"Oh sure you push me into the fountain and say its not YOUR fault," he cried pulling you onto his lap. "I gave you a towel!" 
 
"What was I supposed to do with that small thing?!" he asked. 
 
"Dry up?!! And you're the one that wanted to stay in the fountain!!" you shouted back. 
 
"HEY NO YELLING AT SICK PEOPLE!!" 
 
"HEY SICK PEOPLE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO YELL!" 
 
Yoseob began to tickle you, and you both ended up laughing. 
 
"So you guys think you can just enjoy your life do you?" 
 
You both turned around and gasped in shock.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
srry for not updating for awhile but uhh yeah. XD Hope u guise like it, i wonder if its getting confusing or different from what you thought, cuz it turned out like that for me...........