Trust only me

You're My Oasis

 

They left really fast, but a few minutes later someone entered the room....

 “Yah, if you’re going to pretend, might as well act dead,” she said.

 

“I don’t understand,” you answered back.

 

“Listen! If you think……”

 

The door knob turned and the nurse came in.  “Oh I see you came to see___________,  she’s not ready to leave yet, maybe a few more weeks or so,”

 

“I can’t wait,” the lady said as she squeezed your shoulder really hard, while putting on a fake smile.

”Owww,” you shouted trying your best to scoot away from her. “ Is something wrong? Should I get the doctor?” the nurse asked worriedly.

 

Her grip loosened as she turned away from the nurse to give you a death glare.  Why is she looking at me like that?! Who is she? 

 

“Well, in that case I should leave you both alone, oh before I leave have you two introduced yourselves? ____________-ah did you know that this is your umma?” she asked sweetly.

 

“My umma?”  My umma is treating me like this? Is she sure that this is my umma?!

 

“Well I should be on my way,” she smiled, waved, then turned to leave.   

“You’re…you’re my umma?” you asked shaking. “Wae! Chamkkan man…you don’t remember do you?” Umma asked. You shook your head clueless. “___________-ah I’m sorry I was acting that way, I was a bit….oh it doesn’t matter. But you need to trust me. I’ll tell you everything,” slowly turned into an evil smile. You don’t know that, but it’s making you feel uneasy.

 

Umma sat down on the chair Yoseob sat on. Why does it feel so gloomy being with her, when I saw Yoseob I felt so happy, why does it feel like i can’t trust her? What’s wrong with me? Am I remembering my feeling from before?

 

“Have you met a kid name Yoseob?” you nodded your head.  

 

“Never trust him whatever he says, he will mess up your mind and tell you all the bad things,” she said with a serious tone.

 

“Umma, I can’t…I can’t believe you would say that…he was crying for me, how can I not trust him? You’re….you’re not even sad.”

 

“Yah, those are fake tears, the reason I’m not like that is because I have to be strong for you araso, please please believe me ____________,”

 

Something about when she said those words (please please believe me ____________,) it’s like I never heard it from her before, I’m so confused. Maybe she is telling me the truth. No no! I have to believe Yoseob no matter what!  Or do I? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

filler sketch thingy.....XD i have school sorry :P anyway Goo Hara's b-day is coming up!! :D