A Kiss?

You're My Oasis

 

_______________(Yoseob POV)______________

*Just wait Kim ________________, I'll show you my aegyo until you call me cute* 

I smiled and went to sleep on the chair.

________________(Your POV)_________________

12:14 in the afternoon [well atleast i think the afternoon is at 12, so like P.M?]

"Yobo? Yobo..." you felt someones hot breath on your face, as well as their hand slightly shaking your shoulder. 

"Mmmm?" you barely opened my eyes, when you suddenly saw Yoseob's face really close to yours, while he had a really adorable smile. He was close you thought he would feel your fast heartbeat. Yoseob stared at you with affectionate eyes (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_QM2-6hVKZbQ/TQyAHbucI2I/AAAAAAAAN2c/xabnFgBD_XI/s400/Yang_Yo_Seob15.jpg)

It sent chills down your spine. *I want him... I want him so badly. Yang Yoseob do you not know what you are doing to me?* Your cheeks turned red, as you softly tried to say, "Yoseob-"

"Are you hungry? The nurse brought you some food, I didn't eat any of it!" Yoseob cried. 

You giggled as you saw a crumb on the corner of his mouth, "Yoseob-ah there's a crumb piece on your mouth and you're telling me you didn't eat any of the food," you said still laughing as you wiped away the crumb from his mouth. "Mianhe, I was so hungry yobo," Yoseob admitted. 

"It's ok-" Did he just say Yobo? You looked at Yoseob who was smiling at you clueless.  "Did you just call me....?" 

"Mhm!" He answered, "You had a dare remember?" Yoseob reminded you. The other members aren't here, so why is he acting like this? It's making you have butterflies in your stomache, but didn't he say that you guys are just best friends? aish yang yoseob you are so confusing!

"Aigoo, Yang yoseob we didn't agree with the dare entirely!" You declared. "uh,uh, uh," Yoseob replied wagging his finger. "Oh, really?" You grabbed his finger bending it.  

"Ow ow ow!! Yah Kim ______________! Yah! Do you wanna die?!" Yoseob pushed you down on the bed, and to keep himself from falling both of his hands landed on either sides of you. Yoseob and you both looked into each others eyes, as he looked at your lips, and slowly leaned closer. 

Your heart started to beat faster, you wanted so much to feel Yoseob's plump limps against yours. 

_____________(Yoseob POV)______________

"Ow ow ow!! Yah Kim ______________! Yah! Do you wanna die?!" I pushed her down on the bed, and to keep myself from falling both of my hands landed on either side of her. ____________ and I both looked into each others eyes, as I looked at ___________'s lips, and slowly leaned closer. I wasn't aware of this happening, I just really wanted her. 

I wanted the feel of her soft lips against mine, I wanted her so badly it hurts. Suddenly.......