could you protect me from...you? PART 3

You're My Oasis

"I forgive you Yoseob, I will never forgive IU. Do you remember what I said, what if that person that hurt me was you? You can't proctect me from anybody, especially not you," 

 
"________________, you should've known that all  my promises are meant to be broken," We both turned and disappeared into our dorms.
 
__________(Yoseob POV)___________
 
Every word i said pierced my heart. I wanted to take it all back, I wanted to just hug her and never let go. I dont know why i said it, it just came out of my mouth. I'm such a pabo! 
 
I sat on the coach throwing pillow after pillow. I grabbed Junhyung's pikachu and started stranggling it. 
 
"Yah, you know killing Junhyung's pikachu won't help," Hyunseung said. "Why are you sitting in the dark?
 
"So what it's never bright anyway?! If i kill his pikachu junhyung hyung will probably kill me too. It's better then this," I cried. Burying my head in my hands.
 
Hyunseung walked over and put his hand my shoulder. "Yah yoseob, you like ____________ then why don't you just tell her?! Just because of that incident?"
 
"I don't know if i can trust her...."
 
"YANG YOSEOB! Do you know how much of a pabo you are being?!"
 
"Mianhe, maybe it's just because i...."
 
"You?"
 
"What i did to her," I layed on Hyunseung's shoulder bowing my head. 
 
"Tell her your sorry. That everything was stupid, your a pabo,"
 
"Hyunseung did you call me a pabo,"
 
"Yes,"
 
"Ok," i pouted.
 
"But hyunseung-iie, what about IU-shii? ___________ hit IU and I can't forgive her for-"
 
"Yoseob! You hit ___________ and she forgave you, please! Just tell her-"
 
"Hyung, you weren't there you didn't-"
 
"were you there seob?" Hyunseung got up and walked into the room. 
 
I know I wasn't there to hear what they were talking about, but all i could think about was ________ slapping IU. 
 
_________(G.Na POV)_________
 
"Hey are you okay?" 
 
"I...I cant...do this..." She stuttered running into her room. 
 
"Ok this has gone way to far!" 
 
"IU You're about to meet your worst nightmare," I smirked and got into my car. I knocked on her door and put on my best smile. 
 
"G.Na!" She tried to close the door. 
 
"Looks like we have to do this the hard way," I grabbed her hair and dragged her into the car. 
 
"Yah this is kidnap!" IU shouted. 
 
"It's not kidnap, if you're a demon," I said under my breath. 
 
"Let me out! Let me GO!" She began banging on the door as I parked the car and got out. "LET ME OUT!" She screamed. 
 
"If that's what you want," I pulled the car door open makinhg IU fall.
 
"Yah, that hurt," she whined. Again I grabbed her by the hair and brought her to B2ST's dorm. 
 
"G.Na what are you doing?!" 
 
"Yoseob," She begged, but I tightened my grip which made her whimper.
 
"Let her go!" Yoseob demanded.
 
"G.Na what do you think you're doing?!" Doojoon yelled. 
 
"Go on, IU tell them what you really did! What really happened tonight," 
 
"I didn't do anything," She said crying. 
 
"Just let her go G.Na," 
 
I laughed and grabbed scissors, "If you want to keep your precious hair, tell them what you did!" 
 
"G.Na stop! This is crazy!" 
 
"I didn't do ANYTHING!" She screamed. 
 
I was about to chop off a fistful of hair, but she shouted, "I'll tell them! I'll tell them!"
 
"That's better," I loosened my grip and everyone looked at IU. "I texted _______________ to come  to the park so she would think Yoseob was confessing to another girl. I was the one who made her slap me. I did it all," 
 
"No, no you wouldn't do that!" Yoseob argued. 
 
"Yoseob are freaking serious?! When ________________ slapped this demon you just hit her back, ______________ the love of your life." I said. 
 
"There's no proof," Yoseob stated looking at the floor. "Where's your phone?" I asked. 
 
"I lost...it," Yoseob suddenly remembered that night he lost his phone. "IU,"
 
"I...I picked it up for you, but i forgot to give it back,"
 
"See Noona,"
 
"Why are you defending this thing?!" I shouted. 
 
"Yoseob, just listen to her," Doojoon suggested. 
 
"IU, give us the phone," 
 
When IU handed it to me, she ran behind Yoseob. "Little b-" I muttered. 
 
When I tried to find the messages they weren't there.
 
"You little! UGH! she deleted them!" 
 
Yoseob grabbed his phone and scrolled through it. "My messages," He turned to IU. 
 
"I think that just proves it even more," Hyunseung said. 
 
"____________ noona's phone will probably have it," dongwoon added.
 
As quick as I could I brought __________'s phone and showed them the messages.
 
"IU..."
 
"Yoseob, please it wasn't...I,"
 
"I trusted you! I hurt ____________ because of you!!" 
 
I let out a sigh a relief as well as the other B2st members.
 
"Go and never come back!" yoseob yelled. 
 
"That's it?" Kikwang asked. "Just like that?" 
 
I walked over and grabbed IU's hair again. Then I chopped off as much hair as i could and pushed her out the door. 
 
"I'm sorry," IU quietly apologized. 
 
"How do I get ____________ to be with me?" I asked trying to wipe my tears. 
 
"Do what you were you going to do," the b2st members suggested. 
 
"Baby you're so stupid, what kind of guy practices-" I asked shaking me head. 
 
"Yah shut up!" Yoseob shouted pouting. "I wanted everything to be perfect. 
 
"Well, it's a perfect drama!" I squealed. 
 
"I can write a book about you guys and make like a million dollars!" Dongwoon stated. 
 
"Count me in!" all the b2st members suggested. 
 
"Will you guys help me?" Yoseob asked. 
 
We all smiled and went to the park. After the decorations were done...again. Yoseob had another idea. We all went in a circle listening to everything he said. "HWAITING!" everyone went separate ways. 
 
______(Nobody POV)________
 
G.Na- stay with ___________
 
kikwang and dongwoon-speakers
 
Doojoon-Get microphones
 
Junseung-get.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
SOWWY ITS SO SHORT!!