TWENTY SEVEN

Easily.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing causing problems at my office?" Moonbyul pulled Eunbi in a private area where they could talk. The scene of Eunbi stomping inside of her building caused confusion and interruption between her employees. "You should be more professional."

 

"I won't stay calm until you explain why Yewon is under your management!" Eunbi's fists were clenched, ready to swing at any given moment but she knew she had to stay calm. Security dragging her out of Moonbyul's company was a bad image. "How can you take her away from me like you've taken everything else?"

 

"Oh my god, Eunbi," Byul scoffed. "I didn't take anything from you. How many times do I have to tell you that?"

 

"You stole everything, stop pretending you didn't!" Eunbi wiped her face with the back of her hands. She was visibly upset. "You stole clients, buildings, and even my employees. Why did you have to take her too?"

 

Seeing Eunbi so shaken up surprised Byul. Never once has she seen her react like she was doing now. Yewon must've meant something to her that no one knew except for the both of them. "Eunbi... I understand. You don't like me, it's natural. We're competitors in our league, of course you wouldn't trust me, but believe me when I say I didn't steal her from you. She was the one who came to me."

 

Eunbi froze, her limbs going weak as she held onto the nearest furniture around her. "W... What are you talking about?"

 

"What?" Byul furrowed her eyebrows. "I respect you as a competitor, Eunbi. I don't like you at times either, but when you said that she was an employee of yours, I only gave her my card. I didn't try anything after that."

 

 

"I'll be home tonight," Yewon spoke through her phone, packing the last of her things to take to Eunha's house. "Unnie, make me something delicious, okay? You said you'd celebrate with me but you never did."

 

"I'm sorry," Eunha laughed as she responded to the phone call. "I just had some things to do. We can celebrate tonight. How about some barbecue with your favorite soup?"

 

"That sounds delicious," Yewon giggled as she taped up her box. "I'll see you soon."

 

Within minutes, several knocks were heard on Yewon's door. Slowly, she approached the entrance and glanced at the installed camera doorbell. It was Eunbi.

 

"Babe," Yewon grinned as she opened her door to let her girlfriend in. "I've missed you, it's been a week—"

 

"How could you?" Eunbi clenched her jaw as her eyes began to burn from how hurt she was.

 

"What?" Yewon grasped her girlfriend's hands, being met with a harsh tug as Eunbi yanked her hands away instead. "Baby, what are you talking about?"

 

"Don't play dumb," Eunbi laughed bitterly. "I looked at the magazine and it said you're now part of Moonlight management. What are you doing working for her?!"

 

"Hold on," Yewon quickly held her hands up as a sign of defeat, wanting nothing more than to be able to explain herself. "Why are you acting like I was going to hide this from you?" She frowned deeply, her arms folding across her chest. "I'm not going to talk to you until you calm down, so stop raising your voice."

 

Eunbi scoffed this time, clearly annoyed. "How can you tell me to calm down, Yewon?! I feel so betrayed and embarrassed! I defended you from my own mother just for you to get a job from my biggest competitor. Do you understand how embarrassing this is? Of all the places you could'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter