FIFTEEN

Easily.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Throughout the night, Eunbi and Yewon remained in the same position, sometimes even cuddling closer together. Eunbi's grip never faltered, staying firm and providing security for the other as they slept.

 

Yewon was the first to wake up. She was greeted with the peacefulness of Eunbi's sleeping expression, causing her to smile softly. This was the first time she's had a good night's sleep in a while, most likely because Eunbi held her all night.

 

Using one hand, Yewon caressed Eunbi's cheek lovingly. She was too comfortable to get out of bed, but she knew she had to so she could start cooking breakfast. Maybe she could impress Eunbi and show her how well she can cook.

 

Her eyes landed back on the sleeping figure, her gaze slightly lowering until they were focused on Eunbi's lips. The more she stared, the more she wanted to move closer and feel the pair against her own. Gradually, she leaned in, their breaths practically mingling together.

 

No! She's asleep, Yewon. It's not right.

 

She pulled away quickly after listening to her thoughts and sighed. Instead, she caressed Eunbi's cheek once more, trying her best to move out of her grip without waking her. It was difficult. Who knew Eunbi could be so strong?

 

After successfully wriggling away, Yewon gasped once she was pulled back into the older's arms. Eunbi couldn't possibly be awake.

 

Could she?

 

"Eunbi?" Yewon muttered, her cheek pressed against her boss's bicep. "Are you awake?"

 

"Five more minutes," Eunbi murmured in a trance-like tone, too sleepy to even bother opening her eyes. "Just five more and I'll get up.." Eunbi's voice was full of rasp which Yewon found attractive. Her thoughts were brushed off once Eunbi pulled her into her arms even closer, their faces inches from each other.

 

Yewon giggled silently to herself, watching as the older fell back into a deep sleep.

 

 

"I don't believe you signed all of those people in yesterday."

 

Eunha and Sojung stood inside a private room full of lunch boxes, getting them ready to be distributed among all of the volunteers. 

 

"I did," Sojung shrugged. "I didn't use the clipboard idea. I bought an iPad and placed it in the entrance with a sign. It said if you don't sign in you won't get credit for the day."

 

"And it worked?"

 

"Yep," Sojung nodded. "We got about 858 signatures yesterday. Aren't I smart?"

 

Eunha couldn't help but roll her eyes, her fingers still busy with wrapping the lunch boxes with utensils and napkins.

 

The two paused their conversation so they could focus on their job, passing glances towards each other every now and then.

 

"I'm sorry for what I said in the past," Sojung suddenly spoke up, causing Eunha to freeze in her spot before taking her focus elsewhere. "You deserve a proper explanation."

 

"Then go on," Eunha flopped onto a chair once she finished her portion. "Explain. I've always been curious anyway."

 

Sojung grabbed a lunchbox for herself and broke apart a pair of chopsticks, taking a seat next to Eunha. "Truth be told, I got angry only because I got jealous."

 

"Jealous?" Eunha laughed, grabbing a tangerine so she could peel it open to eat. "What the hell would you be jealous of?"

 

Sojung used her wooden chopsticks to grab a piece of boneless fried chicken, popping it into . "I was jealous of everyone else that got to see you every day." Sojung took a sip of her bottled water, her eyes glancing at Eunha who vividly showed confusion. "The only time we got to see each other was during school and when you told me you wouldn't be attending the same high school as me, I got upset. So I got jealous, angry, and I took it out on you and insulted others. I'm sorry."

 

Eunha wasn't sure how to feel. She was flustered but also annoyed all at the same time. Flustered because Sojung felt jealous, but annoyed because Sojung didn't trust her with others. "Sojung, we weren't even dating during that time so why would you be jealous?"

 

"Yes we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter