TEN

Easily.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Everyone, please, I know you can't contain your excitement, but the show is over!" Sojung stood from her seat, waving her arms before the crowd to stop the flashes of cameras clicking. Yuna rushed backstage where she could hide behind the curtains, the others already making their way to the audience out of the restaurant. 

 

As soon as the performance finished, Yuna was met with several screams and loud applauses. She revealed who she was and knew her notifications would've gone crazy if she didn't put her phone on do not disturb (luckily she did before going on stage), but everyone else continued to yell her name as they were being forced out of the restaurant. Her revelation instantly became a buzz and the neighborhoods worked fast, trying their best to peek into the crowded building.

 

The others struggled. More and more people continued to flood into the building, overtaking Yuna's friends easily. Eunha was the smallest, causing Sojung to hold her against her chest so she wouldn't get trampled. Eunbi did the same to Yewon, keeping her behind her body as she yelled at the others to get backstage to protect Yuna. She acted quickly and dialed up her bodyguards to come inside and help. They did so without hesitation along with a helping hand from Sojung and Yerin's guards. Being rich always had its advantages.

 

"You can let go of me now." Eunha struggled from Sojung's tight grip. She pulled away harshly as soon as they stepped in the private room which Yerin unlocked for her friends. "I can take care of myself."

 

"You're welcome," Sojung muttered. "You almost got killed in that crowd. What were you thinking? You could've gotten hurt!"

 

"Is it my fault that I'm short?! I'm sorry I'm not over seven feet like you!" Eunha exaggerated.

 

As the two bickered, Eunbi and Yewon sat down. The younger of the two was worried. She knew her boss hated being around big crowds, but she still protected her first instead of panicking.

 

"Boss..."

 

"Eunbi."

 

"Yes, Eunbi. I'm sorry, I'm not used to that yet-- Are you okay?" Yewon placed her hand on top of the other's, caressing it to try and calm her down. "It was a pretty big crowd. I know you get pretty claustrophobic."

 

Eunbi's eyes glued onto her assistant's hand. She was spacing out from how much she enjoyed their hands touching; it wasn't like her to enjoy physical affection, but it was different when it came to Yewon. She always wanted to be by her side. Something about her presence made her feel safe like she was telling Eunbi that everything was gonna be okay just from a mere smile. 

 

"I'm fine." Eunbi took hold of Yewon's hand properly, using it as some sort of excuse to touch her longer. "I'm just glad you're safe."

 

With only seconds passing, the door opened to reveal both Yuna and Yerin stepping inside. Yuna's cheeks were pink, Yerin was frozen, and the others just stared at the two in confusion.

 

"I'm so proud of you!" Eunha yelled to break the silence. "Yuju! Yuju! Yuju!"

 

Yuna looked down from embarrassment, her cheeks burning even brighter. "Was it that obvious...?"

 

"Your voice is recognizable." Yewon stood to grab the bouquet of roses she purchased, most of the petals having been ripped off due to the crowd. "I got these for you by the way. It's from Eunha unnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter