FIVE

Easily.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There's no way Miss Sojung is your ex," Yewon muttered in disbelief. Both her and Eunha decided to drive towards Yuna's house since that's where they planned on eating. "She's just too nice. I can't see it."

 

 

"Well," Eunha rolled her eyes. "She's not my ex, technically. She was more of a mutual understanding, but that understanding turned bitter once she showed her true colors- get out of the way!" Eunha slammed her horn with the palm of her hand as a stranger jaywalked through a green light. She wasn't sure if it was because of the pedestrian that ticked her off or the thought of Sojung. Either way, she was in a sour mood.

 

 

"I can't see Miss Sojung that way.." Yewon murmured, placing her hand on Eunha's back to try and calm her down. "She really insulted you when you said you'd be willing to go to public school than private?"

 

 

"Not only that," the driver sighed. "She called people who attended public school poor and dirty. How shallow can you be? I hate rich people."

 

 

Yewon immediately laughed as she heard the other's statement. "You're a rich person though."

 

 

"Yeah, but I don't let money become my personality," Eunha frowned even deeper this time. "After I told her what she said was ridiculous, she proceeded to call me psychotic to even consider going to public school. Was I wrong for wanting to experience a normal life? Apparently they've never learned how to be humble."

 

 

"Maybe she changed?" Yewon pitched in again. "You never know, unnie. That was like, what, five years ago?"

 

 

"Ten."

 

 

"Then I'm sure Miss Sojung changed," the younger giggled as she spoke. She found amusement in the older's frustration; she looked adorable. "Ten years is a long time. What'd she do after you stopped talking to her though?"

 

 

"She didn't do anything for days, but then she came to her senses and started calling me."

 

 

"And then?"

 

 

"I didn't answer. She pissed me off too much."

 

 

Yewon bursted into a fit of giggles as they parked in front of Yuna's apartment. They walked to the trunk of Eunha's car, grabbing the snacks they bought on the way to their friend's apartment. Upon stepping onto the porch, Yuna greeted them with a gentle smile as she opened the door for the both of them. 

 

 

"I missed you guys," the singer exclaimed, taking a step back to let both of them in.

 

 

"I need a beer," Eunha sighed gently. 

 

 

"Unnie," Yewon shook her head as they got comfortable on the couch. "You can't drink alcohol because you're driving us back home. I can't drive."

 

 

"Why does she want a beer anyway?" Yuna asked, her eyebrow gently raising.

 

 

"She ran into her ex," Yewon exhaled, setting the coffee table for their snacks. "Now she's grumpy."

 

 

"Mm," Yuna no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter