TWENTY

Easily.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re really leaving...” Yerin stood before Yuna who packed her bags in the trunk of her car. “I wasn’t going to come because I knew I’d be too sad, but I wouldn’t forgive myself if I didn’t say goodbye.”

 

Yuna closed her trunk with her hand firmly, a soft sigh passing her lips as she pulled Yerin into a firm embrace. Today was the day Yuna was leaving to train and Yerin was the last to say her goodbyes (the others stopped by earlier on in the day). 

 

“You know this is only temporary, right?” Yuna wiped a few beads of tears from Yerin’s cheeks. “And I promise, as soon as they let me contact my friends, you’ll be the first one I’ll call.”

 

“You mean it?” Yerin sniffled, her cheek pressed against the palm of Yuna’s hand. 

 

“I do.” Yuna smiled, giving the other an even tighter hug before sighing softly. “Even though I’ll be gone for a bit, make sure I’m still your favorite singer, okay?”

 

“Of course.” Yerin laughed, wiping more tears away from her face. As much as she wanted to stop crying, she couldn’t. She didn’t expect this day to come so fast. “Will I still be your favorite fan...?”

 

Yuna slowly smiled, her arms wrapping around the shorter’s waist to keep her close. “You’re more than a fan to me. You should know that by now.”

 

Yerin glanced up at the singer slowly, her eyebrows knitted from confusion. “What do you mean more than a fan..?”

 

Yuna couldn’t help but giggle, leaning in to press a kiss against Yerin’s cheek, ultimately leaving a lipstick mark. “I’ll see you soon. Make sure you take care of yourself. This will go by faster than a blink of an eye.”

 

Yerin pursed her lips, her arms wrapping around the singer’s neck to hold her once more. “I blinked... Now, will you stay?”

 

Yuna pulled back slowly, giving Yerin’s shoulders a firm squeeze, this time kissing her forehead. “I’ll call you when I can. I mean it when I say take care of yourself.”

 

Without much of a choice, Yerin released the singer hesitantly. She nodded, wordlessly saying goodbye as Yuna hopped into her car. Waving from the back, Yerin blew one more kiss as the other drove off. More tears ran down her cheeks this time, finally allowing herself to sob into the inner crook of her arm. She already missed Yuna. 

 

 

"Thanks for taking me back home." Eunha wiped away the dried tears on her cheeks with a napkin, the marks being darker than normal due to her mascara. She should've listened to Yewon and say goodbye without makeup instead, but she was shy. She knew Sojung was going to be there. "I don't know what I'm going to do nowadays during my free time. Yuna and Yewon are my only friends that I'm comfortable hanging out with."

 

Sojung nodded in understanding as she drove into Eunha's private gates, parking just before the door. "No problem." Glancing over, Sojung lightly placed her hand on Eunha's exposed knee to comfort her. "I know it's going to take some time to get used to her being gone, but I promise it'll go by quick."

 

Eunha exhaled softly, her head tilting back as she nodded. "I know, I'm really happy for her. She deserves to get famous... We're just going to miss her a lot."

 

Nodding, Sojung gave the other's knee a gentle pat. "I understand."

 

Eunha looked up from her position, gradually unbuckling her seatbelt before clearing . "Uhm... I was wondering..."

 

"What?" The taller rose her right eyebrow. 

 

"Nothing," Eunha quickly shook her head in response. "It's kind of dumb... But do you remember that pizza place we always used to eat at in middle school when we skipped classes together?"

 

"Kwon's Slices?"

 

"Yeah, that one." Eunha scratched the back of her neck. "I always avoided going there because of what happened to us. I was scared I'd bump into you or something, but, I was wondering if—"

 

"If I can take you there?" Sojung chuckled. Eunha was too cute to say no to. Either way, she wanted to take the other out nonetheless ever since they bumped into each other in Eunbi's company building. This was finally her chance.

 

"If it isn't a bother, yeah." Eunha fiddled with her fingers nervously. "I'm sorry for making you drive all the way to my house. I just missed the taste of their pizzas— Sojung? What are you doing?"

 

Sojung laughed, putting her vehicle in reverse as she backed out of Eunha's driveway once again. "I'm taking you to Kwon's Slices. It might take us an hour though. It's kind of far."

 

 

"Hey, baby." Eunbi stepped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter