Wrong Timing

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji is preparing herself for her goodbye stage at the broadcasting station. Everything is ready but not Eunji's mind, she still looking at her mobile screen, 7 missed calls from Key. It's been one week she spoke with Key. She thought its her matter of self respect.

'He shouldn't left me like that. I'm disappoint on you Kibum-ah' she thought herself as she see missed call notification on screen.

"Eunji, everything is ready. Let's go!!" her manager called her. When she comes out of her waiting room, she felt a unusual atmosphere around her. Her manager and other staffs are little nervous.

"What happened, Oppa? Why you are looking nervous?" she asked her manager.

"Ani, not nervous. Do well on stage." he said with smiling face.

It's her goodbye stage, so many of her fans have come for it. Eunji more than usual, did her song passionate. It is song about someone who got hurt by their loved ones.

Once she finished her performance, soon her spotlight is switched off. When she went to backstage, her manager was still there. It is not usual he waits for her in backstage.

"Eunji let's go!" her manager called her.

"Oppa, why? Why so soon?"

"It's urgent. Let's go" he holds her hand.

"Oppa let me change my dress"

"No, it's not important, follow me, CEO's order."

She can't understand why but followed him blindly. Soon two security staffs join them, lead them to back door. Her van was already waiting for her.

"Get in, Eunji"

"Oppa What happened? Why it is like this today?" she asked her manager after getting into her seat.

"Its about anti-fans, Eunji"

"What? Anti-fans?"

"Yes, they planned to attack you, if you win today"
'Attack me' she thought and got scared.

"Thanks to Key-ssi, he informed about it earlier, so we can plan everything beforehand" she heard her manager saying it to her from front seat.

"What, Key-ssi? What he told? What is going on, Oppa, I can't understand, please explain me." she shouted at frustration.

"Eunji, Key-ssi didn't inform you anything?" her manager asked by turning towards her.

"No Oppa, I didn't talk to him" she said in low voice with her head low.

Her manager sighed, "Listen to me, Eunji. On that day, when you are at the restaurant two girls spoke bad about you and planned to spoil your image, so only Key-ssi told his assistant to get you out from there and asked me to pick you up. Those girls may do any problem on your goodbye stage, so he informed us to be careful. As like we afraid some girls was there to create problems. At broadcasting station, we just suspected some girls and later it got confirm that they are came to create an embarrassing moment for you. Before we could catch them, they got into crowd. So only we have to be little more careful. CEO informed us to get you home safely. If Key-ssi didn't inform us before, we must have end up in trouble." Her manager told her everything that happened. Eunji's eyes got watery. There was a brief silence.

Eunji's manager turn towards her when he heard her voice, "Oppa'.

"Tell me Eunji!" he replied.

"Take me to Kibum, please"

Her manager saw her face and thought for a moment, "But Eunji, we may..."

"Please Oppa, I Will be fine" she immediately interrupted when her manager hesitated.

"Naeun-ah!!" Taemin came home by calling her name. As soon as Taemin enters the living room, he saw Naeun is reading book as she eats her favorite snack, peppero sticks. He can recognize that snack, it was the snack packet that fell down on his head in the kitchen. 

That day as Taemin was angry, he said No to his dinner when Naeun asked. He is the person who eats very well, when his mind said no for dinner, his stomach protested it. Midnight he got up as he can't sleep, his stomach started making noise. He saw Naeun sleeping so he tiptoed to kitchen, he hopes he get something to eat.

He started checking all countertops, when he opened the last one, he didn't expect that. All snacks packets that are stocked fell down on his head one by one. When the last packet fell down, it took a moment for taemin to grasp what happened around him.

All snacks packets are now on the floor. By seeing all those packets, 'Am I now in department store? Did she got whole store just for her?' he thought and giggled.

He started seeing one by one so that he can get any of his favorite to eat. 'Seriously did she got these just for her? Even after eating this much she still didn't grow up, looking like high school girl.' he giggled as he thought.

At last he took cup noodles and few cookies for him to eat. Left the others back in countertop, as if he didn't touch it. He went to dinning table to eat. When he waits for his cup noodles, he eat his cookie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter