The Big Day

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ding Dong Ding Dong!!!" as church bell sounds, Priest announces the groom and the bride as man and wife. In between the crowd roaring sound, the groom Lee Taemin lean to kiss his bride Son Naeun. The kiss was just a peck on the lips, that makes the bride naeun, blush and get shivers. With the genuine smile, both groom and bride bow before the crowd and marched forward.

Lee taemin may have genuine smile on his face but his heart and soul is fuming in angry and cursing naeun.

"why this has to be my wife? Dad must have lost his mind. Such a characterless girl is going to be part of Lee household.", Lee taemin was fuming.

Without knowing any of her husband's thought, with big hopes and dreams naeun walks along with him, showing her genuine and shy smile to the people who gather around for their wedding.

Her smile faded for a second when her eyes recognize a person. "Oh god, its him myungsoo again." a thought flashes in her mind and immediately she acted as if she didn't see him. When they reached the entrance, all the flash lights flashes on them.

--FLASHBACK--

"No dad!!! I'm not getting married" Lee taemin says to his dad.

Mr.Lee sitting in his study room, checking final papers regarding his collaboration with Mr.son company. As it is talk between son and dad, Mrs.Lee waits in the living room.

"Dad it is to early for me to get marry. How to marry a girl whom I never met?" taemin questioned his dad.

As because its nth time he is going to explain to his son , Mr.Lee took a deep breath and reply him calmly "Tae, Son Naeun is a good girl, she suits you very well. This marriage should happen not only for our business collaboration but also to keep my promise that I gave to my friend mr.son'. Taemin is losing his temper.

"No ways dad! My marriage should happen with person of my choice..," taemin raised his voice. That tested his dad's patience and he roared back, "You want me to accept any that you bring as my daughter in law" with full outbreak of angry both son and dad facing each other. It was interrupted by soft voice "Taemin !!"

--PRESENT--

Many reporters are clicking pics of grand wedding of country's leading business man's son. Taemin's dad is a business tyhoon who owns lot of business and shares in many companies. Mr.Lee has planned to collaborate with Mr.Son's food corporation.

Mr.Lee and Mr.Son are friends from their military enlistment. they met during their mandatory military training, during their hardship in military they were there for each other, after their service period also their friendship continued. They promised each other to turn their friendship as in laws one day. When first Mrs.Lee spoke about her first son's marriage, Mr.Lee remained her about his promise to Mr.Son. But Mr.Son's daughters are not at the age of marriage, they promised Naeun, Mr.Son's first daughter for their second son Lee Taemin. Mr.Lee's first son is now looking after their company branches in Japan. 

Not like his brother, Taemin dated lot of girls, he dated many girls just for 22 days and broke up with them. So he famously called as "Mr.22". He has a playboy image among his friends so he never revealed his ideal type of girl to anyone except his mom. Taemin often thinks his ideal type of girl is one who looks o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter