I'm Lee Taemin

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun was walking back and forth in her room nervously. She don't know how to face her family, last night she somehow said some excuses but now they will ask her why she came home without Taemin. After lot of arguments inside her head, she decided to face her family.

When Naeun went downstairs she can hear laughter sound. It looks like some guest came home. So she tiptoe to downstairs, her eyes went wide when she saw that fourth person in the table. It's her husband Lee Taemin.

"Good Morning Naeun-ah" Taemin greeted her brightly when he saw her. "You are late today!" he continued.

"Oppa, she don't have to do breakfast here, eomma is there so she is lazy." Saeeun commented.

"Come let's eat together" Taemin went near her and grabbed her hand.

Naeun was confused and little bit in shock.
"Eat Naeun-ah" Mrs.Son voice made Naeun to come to senses and she nodded at her Eomma.

"Oppa, even now also are you suffering in unnie's cooking?" Saeeun asked Taemin.

"Aniyo, now your unnie is really good. You should try her dishes once" Taemin said in cheerful voice.

"Really?" Saeeun and her appa got surprised and all looked at Naeun.

"Good Job, Naeun-ah" Mrs.Son said with big smile on her face.

Naeun doesn't know how to react, she don't know what is going on around her and what Taemin is up to do.

"Get Ready soon Naeun-ah, I will drop you" Taemin told after finish eating. Naeun came near Taemin to say something, her Eomma interrupted them, "Yes Naeun-ah, get ready fast". Naeun just nodded at her Eomma. Before going upstairs, Naeun turned to look at Taemin, he is still looking at her with bright smile.

When Naeun came down, her appa already left to his work and Taemin was alone in living room, looking at his mobile.

"You came! Shall we go?" Taemin asked Naeun when he saw her coming. But Naeun shooked her head.

"I will drop you no problem" Taemin grabbed her hands. "It's okay. I will go by myself" Naeun tried to remove her hands but his grip was strong.

"Then Oppa drop me." both heard Saeeun's voice. But Mrs.Son stopped her. 

"Saeeun-ah, sorry you go by yourself, we are leaving Eomonim" Taemin said and went near the door. Before going out he turned, "Saeeun-ah" he called.

"Oppa, shall we go?" Saeeun asked him in bright tone.

"Aniyo, keep my bag in Naeun-ah room before you go" he said. Immediately Saeeun make pout face and Mrs.Son giggled at her.

"Your bag!?" Naeun exclaimed, Taemin just nodded and came out.

Before Naeun could protest, he started his car. There was silence inside the car.
"Why are you doing like this?" Naeun was the first one to talk. But Taemin didn't reply her.

"Are you going to stay in my home?"

"I told you everything clearly last night. Why are you doing like this?"

"What you want?"

"Are you thinking about how to say to my parents? Don't worry I will inform them. You just inform your parents"

But Taemin didn't answer any of her questions. Frustrated Naeun forcefully turned his face, "Answer me" she asked.

"Hey I'm driving" he shouted and stopped the car. "I'm sorry Naeun-ah, I'm sorry for everything. I'm not going to give you divorce. Come back home, I'm here to take you home" Taemin said. "I'm not coming back" she said immediately looking through his eyes, but Taemin smiled at her and started driving again.

Till they reach Naeun's place both didn't talk. When Taemin got down, "Oh hyung!" he waved at Key who was waiting there with Eunji.
Soon Taemin went to opened the car door to Naeun. Key smiled looking at what Taemin doing to his wife.

"Unnie!" Naeun called and ran to Eunji and gave a tight hug to her.

"Naeun-ah how are you? I'm sorry I wouldn't able to meet you soon. Aigo! You look weak" Eunji said when they pulled away from the hug.

"I'm fine now unnie, let's go in" Naeun said.

Taemin smiled at Eunji but she didn't react back as he is angry on him. Seeing both Key and Taemin following them, Eunji turned, "Kibum-ah wait here!" she stopped them.

"So how is everything going on, Taeminnie?" Key asked when they are waiting near the car.

"Bad hyung" he replied looking down. "She asked for Divorce"

"Divorce?" Key asked in shock.

"She left home"

"What? What's going on Lee Taemin? Are you going to divorce her?"

"No hyung, I won't, I'm going to convince her. I going to work hard to prove her. I won't break this marriage" he said and gave a small smile.

"Thats great. I'm happy for you, I'm there to help you" Key replied with smile.

"Naeun-ah how are you?" Eunji asked. She also told her everything that happened in Key's place.

"Oh that's why he is good to me." Naeun said.

"Oh happy to hear that"

"I asked for Divorce, unnie"

"But why?" Eunji asked in shock, "It is a misunderstanding, I think you both should talk and solve it"

"Unnie, he don't like me"

"I'm not sure about it, Naeun-ah but give him a chance to talk"

"But he didn't give me"

"So don't do the same to him" Eunji said and Naeun didn't reply for it. "Just think about it, hmmm?", Naeun just nodded back.

"Did Taemin told you everything?" Eunji asked while going in the car. Key nodded.

"What do you think?"

"He said he won't break this marriage, going to make it work"

"It will be really difficult for him"

"But he will figure it out"

"How you are saying?"

"Because he is Lee Taemin" Key said and smiled at Eunji.

Kai gave a big smile at Taemin who now just showing his head inside Kai's cabinet.

"How did it go?" he asked Taemin

-- FLASHBACK--

"Taeminnie, stop it, it's your fifth can of beer" Kai stopped Taemin from drinking too much.

"Leave me" Taemin pushed Kai. After finishing his fifth beer, he lied down on the grass and looking at the sky.

"Jongin-ah, look at me how disgusting I am." he said to Kai.

"Stop it Taemin, don't talk like that."

"She must have suffered a lot by me, that why she is asking me divorce" Kai didn't reply him.
"She said she don't want anything from me, but only divorce" Taemin sighed.

"Are you going to give her divorce?"
Taemin was silent. "Don't tell me you are thinking to give divorce?"

"Then what can I do?"

"You did a mistake, try to clear it out, ask her to forgive you. You broke her heart, why can't you try to heal it?"
Taemin was silen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter