The Wedding Night

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aish! Seriously, Onew!! You trouble a lot", Key hears an angry voice while he is in car parking. He just turned around to check who it is. To his surprise, it is Eunji dragging Onew who is in drunken state to the car. It looks like good opportunity for Key to talk with Eunji, so he ran to help her. "Oh! Miss, let me help you", Key comes near her as he says. "yah, Onew!! Told you not to drink too much, see now what happened!! Want to get into headlines, ah?? you always troubles me.." Eunji continuously yelling at Onew who is in drunken state. Both Key and Eunji helped Onew to get into the car. After closing car's door, Eunji leaned on the car to catch her breath. She is now calm, so turned to look at Key who was standing and looking at her with smiling face. 

"Ah!, Thank you for your help Mr..?" Eunji says as she brings her hand forward for a handshake. 'Is it really Eunji or I'm in dream? She is cute' Key thinks in his dreamland. No response from Key but still looking at Eunji with smiling face. Key comes out of his dreamland when Eunji pokes his shoulder. "Oh!! I'm sorry. I'm Key" he says as he took Eunji's hand for shake. Eunji thought for a second and raised her eyebrows in surprise, "Ah!! Are you Shinee Key, fashion designer??" Eunji questioned him. "Yes, it's me Key from Shinee Fashion House." Key replied and thought 'Oh she knows me!'. 

"I really like your design. It is super cool always. Didn't expect you to meet here!!"

"Thank you!! And you are Singer Eunji, right?"

"Oh, sorry, yes I'm Eunji" said as politely bow her head.

"Nice to meet you. How come you are alone here?"

"I came here with Onew. Told him not to drink but he didn't listen to me, always troublesome" said with pout face by looking at Onew who already in deep sleep inside the car.

"Did Taemin invited you?" Key asked her because he knows Taemin and Kai are one of the broad members in SM Entertainment.

"No, I'm from the bride side. Me and Naeun are friends. I'm her school senior"

"Do you need any help in dropping Onew-ssi at his place?"

"No Key-ssi I can manage. I Will thrown him in front of his building, let him go home when he gets up." Key laughed when she said that.

Key looks at Eunji's car till it get disappeared at  the exit. 'Ah, I should have asked for her number, I missed it!! When will I meet you next Eunji-ssi??' he thought and walked towards his car.

In the car, Taemin checks his mobile and goes through the articles about his marriage with naeun. Checking his pictures with Naeun, make him to fume again. Since no one is around him now, Taemin doesn't have his fake smile anymore, he is more serious in reading articles. There are many articles about his marriage.

'Famous heir hitched with simple girl.'

'Taemin looks more handsome in his black tuxodex'

'Son Naeun's wedding dress talk of the town'

'Taemin and Naeun wedding trends in social media'

And also some regarding their company collaboration,

'Lee and Son company finalize their collaboration'

'Marriage makes collaboration stronger'

Those articles didn't give him happiness, it makes him fume again. Kept his mobile inside his pocket, decided to focus on the road, by that time only he rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter