Babysitting

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'This is not what I thought' Taemin wants to scream to the world when he was sitting next to Key and looking at Naeun who is in kitchen with Eunji. It's weekend Taemin was happy to go out with Naeun, he decided to spend whole day with her, he was even very selfish not to give his few seconds to anyone. He even said No to Kai and Jimin when they called him for a drive. It was good when the day started untill when they heard Eunji saying "Naeun-ah, Yong Oppa is coming". This spoiled everything, this sentence made Taemin to sit next to Key now in Eunji's home.

Morning Taemin and Naeun started their day off happily, Taemin was very much excited for the day so that he didn't get much sleep in the night. He got up soon before Naeun, got bathed and tried three to four dress, stood before mirror to check how he looks, in the end he got ready before Naeun got up. When both got ready, first he took her to his favorite food spot for breakfast. 

"Where are we going next? What is your plan?" Naeun asked him once she got into the car.

"It's all how you say, what you want to do next?" he asked with wide smile.

"Wait! I want to go a place" she took her mobile and showed him the place in GPS.

"Oh this place looks familiar" he said looking out through the window when they near the destination.

"Stop the car" Naeun said, "let's walk from here".

Both walked together till end of the road, Taemin keep on looking around, it looks familiar. Naeun looks at Taemin's reaction and bit her lower lips to hide her laugh.

When they turned the corner, "Naeun-ah it's my school" Taemin said in cheerful voice. He even ran first near the gate and turned to Naeun, "It's my middle school, I studied here" he said in cheerful voice. He looks happy.

"How do you know I studied here?" he asked, "Did my Eomma told you?"

"Ani" Naeun came near him, "I know Because it's my school too" she said with smile and went inside as Taemin stood frozen at the same place.

"Did we studied together?" he asked as he ran behind her.

"Yes we studied together" she said and sat in nearby bench. She also showed empty spot next to her to Taemin to sit.

"I didn't know that." he said and looked around one more time, "Have we came across each other in the school? Have we spoke before? Did we do anything together in school activities?" he asked curiously.

Naeun didn't reply but was looking at his face. She thought for a moment, "Look there" she showed him a tree near the entrance. "While you are standing with your friends, I saw you first, Appa showed you to me and Saeun. After that I saw you sometimes during break but never spoke with each other" she said.

"Really?"
She nodded yes. There was a silent, both were looking at the tree.

"What did you thought, when you first saw me?" Taemin asked curiously.

Naeun didn't reply him but Taemin waited for her to reply. "You had long hair and looks like a bad boy" she said in low voice looking at the ground. There was a silence again. Both again looking at the tree.

"Do you like bad boys?" Taemin asked looking at her.

Naeun's body felt jolt by his question and looked at him immediately. She tried to answer him but no words came out.

"So you like bad boys?" his eyes went wide, "So you liked me at first sight?" he asked pointed at himself and smirked when Taemin saw Naeun struggling to answer him.

"Aniyo" she shooked her head and turned away from him, "I don't like bad boys" she said in low voice looking at the ground again. A smile formed on Taemin's face.

Both looked away from each other to hide their smile. Each started sharing their school stories and memories as they walk around the school. Those stories includes Myungsoo, Naeun hesitated to talk about him but Taemin's reaction was same like when he heard about her other friends. Each took lot of individual photos around the school. As they talk they found a lot of common things between them. Taemin felt really happy to spend time with Naeun, he also felt it is his destiny to marry her.

Taemin wants to take a photo with Naeun, while they came out, Taemin suggest to take a photo near the tree where she saw him first. Both stood under the tree, Taemin got ready to take the photo. Taemin put his hand around her before clicking the photo. With his sudden skinship, Naeun got surprised and didn't stop him. Photo came out well, Taemin got a smile looking at the photo and gave a side glance to Naeun who also got a shy smile.

"Naeun-ah I'm hungry, Shall we go to eat?" Taemin asked.

"Do you want to have Tteokbokki?" she asked.

"Do you know any nice place to eat?" he asked.

Naeun nodded yes, "But we have to walk" she said.

As both walking, Taemin wants to hold Naeun's hand, he even waited for a right moment to hold her hand so that it looks naturally. He gathered himself some courage to tried to hold her but his luck doesn't favour him.

"There is that shop" Naeun pointed the shop when Taemin tried to hold her hand. Taemin felt embarrassing and smiled for his luck.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ahjumma" Naeun greeted a old lady in the counter. The old lady thought for a moment, "Ahh Naeun-ah" she immediately came out.

"How are you, Naeun-ah?" old lady asked and gave a hug.

"I'm fine Ahjumma. How are you?" Naeun asked after pulled away.

"I'm fine...Uri Naeun-ah, grown up as a big girl" old lady asked as she pinched both her cheeks. Naeun chuckled.

"Yes ahjumma, I'm grown up now and I'm married." Naeun said and pointed Taemin.

Old lady got surprised, turned to look at Taemin.
"My Husband" Naeun said as she stood near Taemin.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ahjumma, Lee Taemin inmida" Taemin bowed old lady.

"Omo, you both look cute" she exclaimed. "Your children will be very pretty" she said.

Hearing her words, both chuckled at each other, Naeun got little more shy and hide behind Taemin.

"Aigo, cute, okay what you want to eat" old lady asked as they showed them their table.

"She really likes you, Naeun-ah" Taemin said once the old lady went to get their orders.

Naeun chuckled, "During school we all use to come here often. I thought she would have forgot me but she still remember, I'm happy" she said.

"It's very tasty, Naeun-ah" Taemin said with his mouth full. Today Naeun felt he is real, not acting, he is not faking now. Holding her chopsticks and barely eats, She didn't realize that was watching him eating.

"Naeun-ah you should also eat" he came forward to feed her with his chopsticks. Naeun doesn't know how to react. But for his surprise she got the food from him. Taemin's cheekbones immediately went high and he felt proud of himself.

"Naeun-ah do this favour for ahjumma, give this to Eunji?" old lady gave her a lunch bag to Naeun. "I saw her in TV, she looks so thin, I'm worried for her so say her to eat well" she said. Hearing this, Taemin and Naeun chuckled and got the lunchbox to give to Eunji who is on diet for her comeback.

Taemin thought it is a small help but he never thought his whole plan will get spoil because of it. But to be extra careful Taemin confirmed with Naeun before going to Eunji's home that they should return soon. Naeun assured him that they will leave soon.

"Taeminnie you are here, thank god" Key hugged Taemin once he opened the door.

Naeun and Taemin was not much surprised to meet Key there. "Hyung, what you doing here?" Taemin asked.

Key murmured something to Taemin that made him get frown, seeing it Naeun looked confused.

"No ways, we are leaving, it's your problem" Taemin said and grabbed the lunchbox from Naeun, "Give this to Eunji, bye we are leaving" he said as he grabbed Naeun's hand to go.

"Naeun-ah" both heard Eunji and stopped.
"Naeun-ah, Yong Oppa is coming" Eunji who came outside said and hugged Naeun. 

"Really unnie?" Naeun asked in surprise. "I want to meet him" she jumped in happiness.

Seeing Naeun happiness to see Yong Oppa makes Taemin worried. He turned to key who now gave him big smile.

"Naeun-ah let's go, they have some family meeting, let's not disturb them" Taemin called her to go away from there.

"I want to see Yong Oppa" she said with smile.

"No, they have family meeting" he said in worried tone.

"I know Yong Oppa, I haven't met him for long time, he also will be happy to see me, let's be here" she said.

"But you said we can go back, remember?"

"But please, please, it's Yong Oppa" she used her aegyo voice.

But Taemin is highly disappointed. He want to spend time alone with Naeun, he is not ready to give that time others. "No let's.." Taemin stopped when he heard the word 'Oppa'.

"Oppa please..oppa.." Naeun said in aegyo which changed Taemin's decision. After their big fight, today he is hearing her calling him Oppa, that made his cheekbones go high and nodded yes. Naeun happily went inside screaming with Eunji.

'This girl really knows just what to say to get her way' he thought while seeing his wife running inside.

Key looks at Taemin who looking at Naeun, "Naeun-ah" Key called her, "Do you like Yong Oppa?" he asked her to add fuel to fire. Taemin turned to Key and gave a sharp stare.

"Yes I like Yong Oppa, I want to see him" She said.

"Why you like him?" Key asked her and smirked at Taemin, who is now angry.

"Because he is cool. He really look super cool while playing guitar" She replied with big smile on her face.

"Oh really, he is cool" Key said little louder to tease Taemin.

"Even I know to play guitar" Taemin said looking at Naeun.

"Don't lie, you know only to play piano, not guitar" Key immediately replied in louder voice.

"I saw only piano at your home, so you know to play gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter