Housewarming Party

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been one week Taemin and Naeun got married, now they are back to regular routine. Taemin goes to work first but Naeun goes to work after doing all household works alone. Both have their lunch at their work place. Taemin usually comes home late but Naeun always wait for him to have dinner with him, so only dinner they be together. During dinner it is always Naeun to initiate the conversation but he only listen to her and rarely he replies her. 

Taemin first hesitated when Mrs.Son invited them for dinner but later he decided to go along with Son Naeun.

"Evening I Will come and pick you at gallery" Taemin said.

Naeun was little surprised because Taemin have never pick or dropped her at work. She happily accepted it. Evening Taemin after picking Naeun, he also got cake, wine and fruits for her parents. When they entered both Mrs.&Mr.Son welcomed them.

"Welcome Lee Sobang!!" Mrs.Son welcomed Taemin. He is super shocked When he is called as Lee Seobang, immediately his checkbones raised because first time he is addressed like that. Naeun gave her mom a tight hug as she missed her a lot. Mr.Son's eyes got watery after seeing Naeun as he miss her dear daughter very much.

Naeun's house is not big like Taemin's but it is nice and felt like home to him. There is only one  staff to help Mrs.Son in household works.

"Naeun-ah, show Lee Seobang your room while we are arranging for dinner." Mrs.Son insisted.

Not to disobey her words both went to Naeun's room. It is also very small when compared to Taemin's room, it has single bed with pink covers, a study table, cupboard, on the wall it has certificates that Naeun got in academics and art competition. Taemin sat on her bed and he felt it small and he stood up when he saw Naeun's childhood photos on the wall, there are her family picture which was taken when she was small, picture with her dear unnies, her elementary school picture. 

When he saw Naeun's high school photo, he took a close look and turn to see her face, 'Oh she look same even now like in her high school photo, did she stop growing after that?' he thought.

After seeing Naeun's room both came down to have their dinner.
"Oppa!!!!" he heard a loud cheerful voice. It's Son Saeeun who has come back after her golf practice and still in her golf dress.

"Son Saeeun?" he asked with hesitation.

"Yeah Annyeong!!"

"Saeeun-ah, wish Lee Seobang formally" her mom instructed.

"Anniyo Eomonim!!" he said, "how are you, Saeeun-ah?" he asked.

"Annyeonghaseyo Son Saeeun imnida! I'm fine. Happy to see you!" did 90 degree bow and looked at her mom.

He chuckled and bowed at her.
"Saeeun-ah go and change, let's have dinner together" her mom instructed her.

After Saeeun came back, all gather together for dinner. Taemin really liked Mrs.Son's cooking a lot, he was digging his plate.

"Oppa it looks like you ate good food ages before" Saeeun commented.

"Saeeun!!" her mom gave a strong look for her comment.

"Ani Eomma, you know about unnie's cooking, right?"

Taemin gave a smile to Saeeun to say that she is right. Mrs.Son caught Taemin,"When Naeun was small we had a small fire accident in kitchen that made Naeun to get scared about cooking, Lee Seobang" she said.

"Aniyo Eomonim, now I'm used with burnt pancakes and overcooked ramyun" he said and that made everyone to laugh but Naeun covered her face due to embarrassment. With Saeeun jokes and Mrs.Son story about Naeun made dinner as fun filled dinner.

After dinner, Mr.Son went to his room to attend a phone call, Naeun was helping her mom in cleaning. She turned to see Taemin who is sitting with Saeeun in couch, they were cracking jokes and Taemin was full of laugh.
'It's first time seeing him with full of laughter. I don't know that he know to crack jokes. They get alone with each other very well' she thought with pout face.

When both are on their way to the apartment in car, Taemin was again silent and has serious face. 'May be I'm not like Saeeun in talking so he hesitate' She thought when he was only concentrating on driving.

Key was doing his last minute checklist for Seoul Fashion Week. It's Neon Theme Fashion Show. As usual there is lot of eagerness for Key's work, he is really professional. Many celebrities came for the show and some preformed too.

"Annyeong Kibum-ah" someone greeted Key from behind.

'Kibum-ah, who is using my real name?' he thought and turned to see and surprised by seeing Eunji.

"Ah Eunji, Annyeong!!" he replied in cheerful voice.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine Eunji, what you doing here?"

"I'm performing here today"

"Oh great, I'm eager to watch it"

"I'm also eager to see your models in runway"

"Oh really!"

Eunji nodded fast, that made Key to chuckle. When Eunji turns to go after her manager called, Key runs after her and stopped her. First he hesitate to go after her but in the end he gathered his courage and stopped her.

"Eunji! Can you..can you join me for a cup of coffee after the show" he asked her in low voice.

Eunji thought for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter