Closed Doors

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Taemin pushed Naeun, she fell down on the broken glass pieces of the flower vase. She got hurt and it started bleeding. To Naeun, it didn't hurt her much but watching Taemin going away from her, hurts a lot. She sits there and cried thinking about Taemin's words.

Till now she thought, distance between her and Taemin was just because it is an arranged marriage and he finds difficult to accept it but she never thought Taemin had such reasons to hate her. She get remember how he avoided her in housewarming party and during dinner time, what he said about his aching when he was drunk, now she got the reason for rejecting honeymoon offer with the reason of saying office projects.

'Yes he hates me! He thought me as a cheap girl who fall for his richness. He thought my affection as fake. He don't want me. Then why I have to be here anymore.' she thought and went to the bedroom.

She took her trolley and decided to pack her things and leave from there before Taemin comes home. She took all her dresses and dumped inside the trolley all at once, got her cosmetics from dressing table, her books and everything was soon dumped inside the trolley and a bag.

But when she was about to close her bag, she got a thought and started crying again.
'What I'm going to say to my parents? How I'm going to say to my parents that my husband don't want anymore, he hates me, he wants me to go away from his life. How I'm going to say?'

She lean back on the cupboard and started crying again. 'What will happen if I say this? Totally chaos, both family going to suffer, not only family but also business, now both companies have tie ups and deal, reputation of both family will be spoiled. What should I do now?' 

She thinks what to do next as her tears falls down from her eyes without her knowledge. Her heart is totally broken, her face turns red as she cries, her body still has a little shivering, her whole world turned dark to her now. After a while of thinking, Naeun stood up and took her bags and went out of the room.

Taemin who rushed back to his apartment from Key's place can only see darkness in the apartment

"Did she really leave me?" he mumbled himself. Without losing his confidence he switched on the lights, things in the living room are unmoved, it looks same in place as before he left the apartment. Immediately he went to their bedroom, he can see Naeun's things are missing.
"Oh no no..it can't be.." he said to himself and opened her cupboard, it empty, dressing table, empty.

But still he don't want to think negatively, he went to see the guest room, it is also empty. Still one more room is remaining to check, slowly he went near it and opened it. It is a small empty and usually unused room which is at the end of the house. When he opened the door, it is also dark but not empty.

'Yes it is Naeun. Pabo Taemin, it is Son Naeun," his brain immediately alarmed him. He let out a big relief sigh. He switched on the lights, he saw Naeun sleeping on the mat at the corner of the room, her trolley was there at the other corner, her things were there on the floor. Taemin went near her and kneel down before her and looked at her face. Her face is now swollen and red, still there are tears stains near her eyes.

'She must be crying all these times!' he thought. Gathered some courage in him and called her in low voice "Naeun-ah, Naeun-ah!". But no response so he again tried, "Naeun-ah" but this time little louder. But no response from her, still sleeping. He brought his hands forward to touch and shake her to wake up but he stopped, he don't have courage to look at her.

'Okay let me go now. I will talk with her morning.' he thought and went out. It is merely an excuse, he don't have courage to face her but relief that she is still there. Once he closed the door, Naeun opened her eyes, fat tears rolled down from her eyes.

Taemin came to his bed, than usual his room now looks big and spacious because only his things are there. Now he should be happy that he is using his bed all by himself but his mood is  just opposite, he suddenly felt lonely. 'Definitely not a good day' he close his eyes as he thinks.

When Sun rays falls on his face through the window, Taemin got up. First thing he did is to run to the last room to check on Naeun. But no one in the room, that made him get disappointed but he didn't stop there, went to check kitchen but again disappontment, she is not there. He saw his breakfast ready on dinning table. "Still she did her work." he said looking at his breakfast on the dinning table. He look around, it was clean and tidy, there is no last night mess, it was all cleaned.

Soon he got ready and decided to meet Naeun at her gallery. He was nervous but still wants to meet her. When he enters the gallery, Naeun's assistant welcomed him.

"I like to meet Naeun-ah, Is she there in her office room?" he asked her.

"Yeah, she is there but let m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter