Home Sweet Home

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was so silent inside the car. Both didn't talk anything. Naeun thought Taemin will talk to her but he was driving seriously and wonder why he is so silent. To grab his attention, twice she turned to see him but he didn't respond her, still thinking something seriously.

"Naeun-ah!" he called her when she was about to get down.

Taemin grabbed her handbag immediately once she turned to see him. "What you doing? Give it back" she said and tried to get it back from him. But he didn't stop, he took her purse and opened it.

"Give it back. It's mine." she said and even hit his shoulder. But he opened her purse and saw the photos inside it. There was her high school photo and her family photo inside it. Taemin saw both the photos and took his photo from his pocket and kept it alone with other photos.

"What?" he asked when he saw Naeun looking at him angrily.

"What did you do now?" she asked.

"You don't have your husband's photo."

"I don't need it" Naeun said in serious tone as she cross her arms. But Taemin can only chuckle at her.

"You can look at it when you miss me" he smirked but Naeun grabbed her purse and handbag from him and got down from the car.

"Oppa, can you check on Kibum-ah after we reach the studio?" Eunji asked his manager while she is reading her script papers in the car.

"Yesterday only you met him, right?" he turned and asked her.

"Oppa, only today I can meet him, tomorrow my tour schedule starts, so please" she used her aegyo.

"Okay I will check on him"

"Eunji, Key-ssi is in meeting with director Lee in the fifth floor" Eunji's manager told her while she is doing her last touch up.

"Oh okay Oppa, can I go and see him now?" she asked him. He thought for a moment and nodded yes.

Eunji went happily to meet Key, for next two weeks she will miss him because of her busy overseas schedule. Key was talking with director Lee after their meeting. Once he saw Eunji, he smiled at her and excused from others. Both walked towards each other.

"Kibum-ah" Eunji smiled at him brightly.

"Eunji, you came?" Key came near and tried to  hold her hand but she stopped him because lot of people around them.

"Are you busy?" Eunji asked.

"No, I'm not.." Key started to say but he was interrupted when someone grab his hands. It's his friend Singer Soyou.

"Oh Kibum-ah finished your meeting?" she asked as she holds his hand.

"No not yet Soyou-ah"

"Finish it soon, let's go out for coffee. I finished my schedule" she said as she turns and saw Eunji, "Oh are you talking with her?" she asked him, still holding his hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Eunji greeted Soyou in low voice.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eunji-ssi, your schedule is here today?" Soyou asked Eunji. She just nodded and looked at Key.

"Soyou-ah, I'm talking with her" Key told her,"How about coffee next time." he said after glancing Eunji.

"After long time we are meeting, So let's go out today" she insisted. Eunji was just listening to their conversation but her eyes were still on the Soyou's hand which still holds Key's hand.

When Key turn to talk to Eunji, Soyou interrupted again, "Oh your hair is messy here Kibum-ah" she said and corrected it before Key stops her.

"Wait Soyou-ah, let me finish talking to Eunji" he stopped Soyou to do anything further. Key noticed that Eunji face was not bright like when she came in.

"I'm leaving Kibum-ah, meet you next time" Eunji told to him and left the place after greeting Soyou. Key tried to follow her but Eunji soon left the place.

"You came back soon!" Eunji's manager exclaimed. But Eunji just nodded as her head hung low.

"Oppa I want to be alone for few minutes" she said to him as she sits on the couch. Her manager thought for a moment and went out with other staffs.

Eunji's mind just replaying again and again how Soyou talked with Key. Sudden door knock made her to come to senses.

"There she is" Eunji can hear Soyou's voice. Eunji saw Soyou and singer Nicole coming in. Eunji stood up and greeted them. Soyou looked at Eunji's sad face and giggled with Nicole.

"You know us, right Eunji-ssi. Did kibum-ah told you about us?" Soyou asked.

"Yeah he told me about you both that you are his best friends. Told me that soon he will introduce you both formally once" Eunji replied with head hung low.

"Good! If he didn't say then he is dead meat now" Nicole said and chuckled.

"Eunji-ssi look at us" Soyou said. Eunji looked up at both and tried to be normal. "Aigo she looks sad." she said to Nicole. "Eunji-ssi you don't like my behavior like that with kibum-ah, right?" Soyou asked.

Eunji don't know what to say, she just looked down. "It must have hurt her, Soyou-ah" Nicole said.

"I'm sorry Eunji-ssi" Soyou told her. 

"Aniyo, I'm okay. I know you all are close friends" Eunji immediately replied.

"Eunji-ssi, do you like Kibum-ah?" Nicole asked and Eunji immediately nodded yes at her.

"Thats why you look sad now, right?"

Eunji didn't reply them. "Say me what you think, Eunji-ssi" Soyou insisted her.

"I can understand you are his best friend, I don't mind you are close to him but my worry is that I can't show him as my boyfriend before everyone. He have to stop himself before everyone because of me, it must be hurting for him. Wherever we go, I have to hide myself from everyone. Kibum-ah told me that it is my choice regarding our relationship, but.." Eunji stopped.

"But what now?" Soyou asked.

"I thought to concentrate on my career, it is wrong decision because now I realize that Kibum-ah is important" Eunji said looking at them.

"Eunji-ssi, say me one thing, what you want now, Kibum or career?" Nicole asked her as she straighten up.

"Of course Kibum-ah" Eunji replied immediately. Both Nicole and Soyou chuckled.

"This girl really loves Kibum-ah" Soyou told Nicole and teased Eunji.

"I like singing, it makes me happy that's why I want to become a singer but now I think Kibum-ah changed everything" she said and gave a  smile.

"You are different Eunji, not to hide to you and I think he must have said, before you he went out with other girls but you know all of them fall for his richness, you are not like that" Nicole said.

"Don't worry Eunji, now concentrate on your career, it is not a wrong decision, Kibum-ah also want you to pursue your career, he loves your singing, and also you, so he will take care of the rest" Soyou told Eunji by holding her hands. Hearing her words made Eunji to blush.

"He always talks about you when we meet him. Eunji-ah sings well, Eunji-ah knows cooking, Eunji-ah do that, Eunji-ah do this, always Eunji-ah, that why Soyou does like that before you so he can also suffer in your angry too" Nicole said and others chuckled immediately.

"Are you upset now?" Nicole asked. Eunji shooked her head. "Hey you should" Soyou said and all three girls smirked.

"Eunji" Key called her when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter