Article

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is so ridiculous, how did this happened?" Mr.Lee comes out in between from the meeting. His assistants and other staffs followed him. All other office staffs talking between themselves in small groups by looking at their mobiles. Looks like it is not good atmosphere in the Lee's office as of now.

"Is there any evidence for it?" Mr.Lee asked as he enters his cabin.

"Some photos are attached, Sir" his assistant showed him the photos in his iPad.

"Can you find anything wrong in this photo? Does it looks like they are doing anything wrong?" he asked. All his staffs were silent, Mr.Lee strolled down the iPad to look further.

"Where is Lee Taemin?" Mr.Lee asked.

"Sir, he has gone out, May be to meet..." his assistant start but was interrupted, "Okay enquire about this, gather all information and pass it to Taemin immediately, tighten the security" Mr.Lee ordered to his staffs.

Naeun nowadays often in her own dreamland thinking what Taemin said to her that night. Her mind replays in it again and again and often a smile forms on her face.

"Was he really taking this marriage seriously?" she thought. Her thought were disturbed when her assistant gave a storm entry into the room, she look tensed and it shows that it is some serious problem.

"Ma'am... Ma'am" her assistant hestitated to say.

"What happened? Tell me.." Naeun asked in tensed.

"Outside..people.." her assistant still hesitated to answer, so Naeun stood up to go out to see what is happening. Once Naeun opened the entrance door, many flashlights flashes on her face, it took a moment for her to know what it is. Soon many reporters gathered around her and started to shoot out their questions.

"Son Naeun-ssi, what you want to say about the article?"

'What article?'

"Is the article true?"

"What you going to say to Lee Taemin-ssi?"

'Taemin Oppa'

"Are you going to divorce Lee Taemin-ssi?"

'Divorce, how do they know?'

"Is it really true that you have affair with actor Kim Myungsoo?"

'Affair? Myungsoo?'  now everything around Naeun went blackout, that question was like a sharp sword peering her heart, numerous arrows tearing her body. Naeun blinked twice to see around her, now she see all wild beast comes running fast to tear her apart, but before they attack, a wall raises before her to stop them. Naeun move her hand to touch the wall, 'Oh it is not a wall' her mind said her. Immediately Naeun realize two strong arms wrapped around her to protect her, that scent she smells is familiar to her, she looked up to see who it is, 'It's her Taemin oppa, her Oppa came' her mind rejoices.

"It's a false news, we will release a official statement soon" he is shouting at the reporter. It is chaos there now.

"Oppa" she called him in worried tone "I'm here Naeun-ah" he said and moved her to his car before reporter could ask anything, 

"Oppa, What is going on? What article is that?" she asked once they left the place. Taemin showed his mobile, tears started rolling down from Naeun's eyes when she saw those articles.

'Taemin's wife Son Naeun affair with actor Kim Myungsoo'

'Actor Kim Myungsoo is in relationship with Son Naeun'

'Son Naeun - Extramarital affair'

'Will Son Naeun divorce Lee Taemin?'

She saw photos of her and Myungsoo that was taken in shopping mall, cafe and grocery store. Those photos are real not fake, they are taken when they meet before. Seeing her crying, Taemin got back the mobile from her. "Oppa" She tried to speak but her sobs caused slight hiccups on , that made her difficult to talk."Don't cry Naeun-ah, I will solve it" he said but Naeun started crying even more by covering her face in her palms. "Naeun-ah" he called tapping her shoulders but she still crying. 

"Aish..these people.." Taemin raised the accelerator when he saw some reporter still following them. Taemin and Naeun reached Lee Mansion soon, "Close the gates, don't allow anyone" Taemin shouted at the security staffs as he opens the car door for Naeun.

"Naeun-ah.." Mrs.Lee came running towards her in worried face and open her arms to comfort her. She brought Naeun inside who is still crying.

"Eomma.." Taemin entered calling Mrs.Lee after giving instructions to the security staffs, "Eomma let Naeun-ah be here, I will come back soon" he said.

"Oppa..I didn't.." Naeun tried to say looking at him as her tears rolled down from her eyes.

"I trust you Naeun-ah, believe me, Oppa will solve it. I will be back soon" he sinterrupted her as he wipe her tears. "Eomma, I'm leaving now" he said.

Mrs.Lee and Naeun watches him going out as he talks over the phone with Minho.

"Jagiya..." they heard Mr.Lee's voice after sometimes.

"Yeobo, What is happening? What you all doing?" Mrs.Lee screamed at her husband when he entered.

"Sorry jagiya..." he turned to Naeun, "How are you Naeun-ah?" he asked.

Naeun still crying, didn't look at him, Mr.Lee can understand her.

"Yeobo, what are you doing when it happens?" Mrs.Lee asked her husband.

"Sorry jagiya, I told to look out this, I asked to collect all information and pass it to Taemin, he told he will look after it" Mr.Lee said.

When Mrs&Mr.Lee was talking, Naeun was cursing her inside his head.
'It's all your fault Naeun-ah, it's all because of you it happened. Now both family reputation Is in trouble because of you. How will Taemin Oppa takes it? After all misunderstanding, now only everything is good, again it is going to get start like before..it's all your fault Naeun-ah' she was cursing herself. In the end she decided and stood up before Mrs&Mr.Lee, "Eomonim.." hearing her voice both turned to look at her.

"Eomonim, Abeonim, I'm sorry. Because of my behavior such things happened." Naeun said with her head low and watery eyes.

"Naeun-ah.."

"The article is not true, I'm not cheating Taemin Oppa." Naeun continued.

"Naeun-ah stop..." Mrs.Lee interrupted but still she didn't stop.

"Myungsoo oppa and me are friends from childhood, I met him outside few times but those meetings are merely coincidence" she started crying.

"Please forgive me for what happened" she said and started crying even more.

"Naeun-ah, you don't have to say that.." Mrs.Lee made her to sit in the couch and she sat next to her.

"Naeun-ah dear, don't worry, we didn't mistake you or blame you. We know about you, so please don't cry anymore" Mr.Lee said and sighed Mrs.Lee to say something.

"Stop crying Naeun-ah, you don't have to explain anything, just to spoil our reputation someone had done this, Taemin will find out who it is, so you don't cry" Mrs.Lee console her.

"I informed your parents, so don't worry about them. Taemin will come back soon after solving the problem." Mr.Lee said.

"Hyung, where is he? Is he inside?" Taemin asked as soon as he met Minho who is already waiting for him before Myungsoo's agency.

"No Taemin-ah, he is in outdoor shooting - Japan. His agency people still trying to contact him." Minho replied.

"Okay hyung, then let's go to Japan"

"Now?"

"Yes no time to waste so let's go now. I will inform my hyung to come and meet us in Japan. Ask that reporter to come to airport, today itself we should meet myungsoo"

"Cut..great shot Myungsoo-ssi. Shot okay" director said in the mic. Myungsoo sat down to read his script for the next shot after greeting all the staff.

"Myungsoo, you have a visitors" his manager told.

"Visitors? That too here?" Myungsoo asked because they are in rural area for shooting.

"Lee Taemin-ssi has come to meet you"

"Lee Taemin?" Myungsoo exclaimed. He is quite surprised to see there.

"Annyeonghaseyo" Myungsoo stood up to  welcome Taemin and others.

"Did you see the article?" Taemin asked as soon as he saw Myungsoo.

"What article, Taemin-ssi?" Myungsoo asked in confusion. Taemin showed his mobile.

"Taemin-ssi, do you believe this article?"
Taemin shooked his head. "Thank you Taemin-ssi, it's not true.." Myungsoo replied in low voice.

"I know that, you give an official statement regarding it" Taemin replied in serious tone.

"Sure I will. Tomorrow I will return back to the country, there I will give an official statement" 

"No, now I want you to give, reporter is with me, so please give it soon" Taemin replied firmly.

Soon Myungsoo gave a official statement about the issue. Reporter asked him about those photos and his relationship with Naeun. To all his questions Myungsoo replied and Taemin was watching his interview.

"Thank you Myungsoo-ssi, but next time be quick in responding to such sensitive topic" Taemin said to him in serious tone before leaving the place.

"Naeun-ah eat little, you didn't eat your lunch also" Mrs.Lee said to Naeun who is still checking the articles. Naeun shooked her head. There are some news articles about the celebries like Eunji, Onew, Key who stood with Naeun in their social media pages.

Eunji in her instagram page upload a photo of her and Myungsoo that was taken in a restaurant, with a caption, "So am in relationship with Myungsoo?"

Onew in his instagram page upload a photo of him and Naeun which was taken in her wedding, with a caption, "Are you going to tell that now I'm married to Naeun-ah?"

Naeun felt thankful for her friends who took stand with her in such a difficult time. She keeps on refreshing the web pages in the iPad to check any new article, when Mrs&Mr.Lee sits with her in living room.

"Omo!" Naeun jumped screaming, that gave a jolt to Mrs&Mr.Lee.

"What happened, Naeun-ah?" Mrs.Lee asked.

"Eomonim, Eomonim, see here, see here" Naeun jumped.

"Show me" Mrs.Lee got iPad from her. New apology article and also Myungsoo's official statement article got released.

"Yeobo our son did it. Look" Mrs.Lee showed the article to Mr.Lee

"That's my boy, I'm so proud of him" Mr.Lee said in cheerful voice.

"Naeun-ah, see. I told you right, Taeminnie will solve it" Mrs.Lee said proudly to Naeun who just nod with a smile and watery eyes.

"Aigo..don't cry anymore" Mrs.Lee said as she wipes her tears, "Come then, let's eat" she pulled her hands. But Naeun didn't move, "Eomonim, let oppa come" she said with her head hung low. Both Mrs&Mr.Lee looked at each other and nodded her yes with a smile and decided to wait for Taemin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter