Not a Good Time in Party

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, this time let's make it simple" Naeun told to all.

"Why Naeunnie?" Bomi asked.

"Now all are busy with our works. That's why told"

"Naeun-ah, It's for Eomma. We can manage" Eunji told her with smile.

"What about Taemin-ssi?" Chorong asked.

"He is also busy in work. I still didn't discuss with him." She said in low voice "So he can't participate in our preparation"

"Why he has to be there in our work?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yah, he is their Son-in -law now. Eomma will be happy if he is also there with us" Chorong explained.

"Oh okay then, he is busy so let's do our work in the end let him join us" he said.

"Okay then let's divide our works!" Bomi said.

"Me and Naeun will take care of food and snacks. You both do decorations this time" Myungsoo said as he points Bomi and Chorong.

"Why we both?" Chorong asked with her eyebrows raising up.

"Because Ilhoon is not here this time" he said.
"Last time me and Ilhoon did decorations. Now he is not here so I'm not doing."

Both Chorong and Bomi nodded to him as they accept his suggestions.

"When is Ilhoon coming back?" Naeun asked.

"May be after two months." Myungsoo replied.

"It could be nice if he is also here now" Naeun replied.

"Okay then let me get gifts!" Eunji said.

"Hmmm then I will make sure Eomma and Appa not in home. I will inform Saeun about it" Naeun said.

"Then all finalised. Let's do our work soon and make Eomma's birthday great" Bomi told in bright tone.

It's Mrs.Son's birthday party soon. From childhood its usual for Naeun and her friends to  do celebration at home. Naeun's friends always treat Mrs.Son as their own Eomma. All were far away from their own family, so Mrs.Son always treat all of them as her own family.

"Naeun-ah, let's get food from new restaurant this time. Stylist noona once told me about a family restaurant, I will get you details." Myungsoo told when they are going out.

"Okay Oppa. I will call you then" she told. 'It would be nice if I'm doing this preparation with Taemin Oppa' Naeun thought.

Taemin came home late than usual. He look tired, so when he came back from his shower Naeun was ready to serve him dinner.

"Oppa, Are you busy at work?" Naeun asked him. He nodded his head fast as he swallow his food.

"You look tired, eat well" she said and serve him food. Taemin didn't stop her as he is hungry.

"Oppa, I need to talk with you" she started. He look up at her as sign to talk but his mobile started ringing. He ignored it.

"Oppa, we have planned.." She stopped when his mobile rang again. This time also he ignored.

"Eomma's birthday coming.." Again she stopped when his mobile rings.

"Aish, these people!!" he fumed when he went to pick his mobile.

Naeun saw him having a serious talk and goes into the room. When he comes out he changed into formal shirt and pants from his night pyjamas.

"I'm going to office now. I will come home late. Don't wait for me" he said as he goes near the door. But before goes out, he turns to look Naeun, thought for a moment.

"What you want to say" he asked.

"Oppa, Eomma's birthday is coming..." 

"Oh ok then remind me before a day" he said in between and went to his work.
___________________________________________________

It's around 2am, Taemin got up when he heard mobile ringing. He is really tired these days by his busy work at his office. Without opening his eyes, he tried to reach his mobile from nearby table. 

'It's not my mobile, then whose?' he thought when he took his mobile and immediately his eyes went wide when he heard, "Oppa!". It's Naeun's voice.

"Oppa!" she said over the phone in half sleep.

'Sorry Naeun-ah, I couldn't come with you because of sudden schedule change in Japan' Myungsoo said from the other end.

"It's okay, Oppa" still her eyes are closed.

'You must have went alone to that restaurant. I feel bad for not coming with you'

"Yes Oppa. I was alone. No one was with me" she said in little sad voice.

'If I came with you, I would have got you extra discount because of my cute face, right? Did you miss me there?' he said in aegyo voice.

"Yeah. Correct, I missed you. But no problem." she said and chuckled.

'Did you finalize everything? Is everything done as I like?'

"Hmmm yeah Oppa! Everything as you wish"

'Okay then sleep well. Good Night!' he said and disconnected the call.

"Good Night Oppa"

Taemin who heard Naeun's side conversation, got angry. When he know Naeun kept her mobile, he turns to see her. Naeun now again went back to her sleep.

'How can a girl be like this? Sleeping besides her husband and say she miss someone else' he fumed inside his head. 'Is she meeting him often as I'm not coming soon?'
___________________________________________________

Taemin after getting ready for work, came to kitchen for breakfast. But he felt disappointed when Naeun was not there. Again a yellow note on the fridge. 'Left soon for work. Breakfast on the table - Naeun'.

Seeing the breakfast he got angry even more. It is only three pieces of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter