Right Hand Son Naeun

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin is looking at the photos in his iPad while sitting on his bed after shower. He remembers Minho's words regarding the article.

--FLASHBACK--

"Again you broke your mobile?" Minho asked as he giggled. After talking to Naeun, Taemin instead of putting his mobile inside his pocket, he dropped it on the floor.

"My magic hand strikes again hyung" he replied and smiled at him.

"Taeminnie you and your magic hand" he said and laughed. "I have some news regarding that article, let's go out and talk" he said.

"Hyung, I have to go soon" Taemin said as he sits opposite to Minho at cafe.

"Let's me finish it soon" he took his iPad from his office bag and showed him,"Check this out."

It is a CCTV footage from a grocery store, "What is this video about, hyung?" Taemin asked after looking at the video.

"Reporter Kim who wrote the article about Naeun-ah told me that he got those photos through post and also got a phone call that those photos are the evidence for the article" Minho told him.

"So where is this video related with, hyung?" Taemin asked.

"That phone call is done from this grocery store, that grocery store's CCTV footage is this"

"So who called him? Is he in this video?" Taemin asked as he replay the video again.

"Did you see it carefully?" 

"Oh hyung, Myungsoo is there" Taemin said before pointing Myungsoo on the screen who walks inside the store.

"Yes, this grocery store is in Myungsoo's neighborhood, someone is following him" 

"So not Naeun-ah?"

"Not sure Taeminnie"

"Hyung, why can't we check who called the reporter from this grocery store?"

"There plays our bad luck, camera that was near the counter was not working, when Reporter Kim got the call, here in the store replacing work was going on at that time. So the person who called used that time to do his work. "

"Omo, it looks like anti fans of him did this."

"Hmmm yes you can say like that. I asked the staff who was there in the counter at that time, she told the person was wearing mask so he don't know the face. But you ask Naeun-ah that whether she felt anything suspious around her? If there is no such things then no problem around Naeun-ah"

"Hmmm okay hyung, I will ask her. I hope there won't be any problem hereafter" Taemin looked up,"Thank you so much hyung, you did lot of work" he said and smiled at Minho.

"You own me one, Taeminnie. Because of this I can't look after Hayoung-ie, she is angry on me"

"Sorry" Taemin did his aegyo face.

"Aish..Taeminnie, stop" Minho playfully hits him. "I have to go and get chicken for Hayoung-ie" he said before standing up.

"Ahh, me too have to birthday gift for Saeeun-ah, today it's her birthday"

"Okay let's go together" both came out of the cafe.

--PRESENT--

"I hope no one is following her. But still let me ask her" Taemin said to himself and came out of the bedroom looking for her. Taemin saw Naeun sitting in living room.

"Naeun-ah" he called her but no response, "Naeun-ah" this time little louder. But still no response from her.

Naeun got jolt up and removed her headset from her ears when she felt Taemin's hand on her shoulder. "Sorry" Taemin said and sat next to her. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Just listening songs, Oppa"

"Oh what song? Let me hear it too" he asked and moved to look at her mobile.

"Nothing oppa, just listening to old songs" she said as she stood up, "I feel sleepy Oppa" she yawned.

"Okay let's go to bed!" both stood up and went to bedroom.

When Naeun heard Taemin's soft snoring, she took her mobile and headset from the table and again started hearing the songs.

Morning Taemin got up alone in the bed. So he immediately went out to see Naeun. He saw Naeun who is already got ready for her work and was writing yellow note.

"Good Morning!" she turned when he heard Taemin's voice.

"Good Morning Oppa, I'm writing note for you But you woke up. I'm going first, breakfast is ready, so don't forget it"

"Wait I will drop you"

"It's okay oppa, I can manage" she told him and took her bag. Taemin looked at her in disappointment but gave a smile.

Naeun's work place is not far away from their apartment, she always like to walk to her place but today she took bus. It looks like she is going somewhere else. After she got a seat, again she started hearing song.

--FLASHBACK--

Naeun called all her unnies in middle of their work saying it is urgent, so everyone came running thinking it may be any problem.

"Unnie, I think I'm in love" Naeun declared before her all three unnies who looks at her in curious.

"Omo to say us this you took 20mins, Naeun-ah!" Bomi said.

"Then how you going to say to Taeminnie?" Chorong asked.

"May be years" Eunji said and chuckled.

"Unnie!" Naeun playfully hits Eunji's hand.

"Then what can I say for it?" Eunji asked and laughed.

"That's why I called you all" Naeun said.

"So this is that important news, for this only who called all of us in the middle of our work" Bomi showed her fake angry.

Naeun nodded, "It's important unnie, I want to say my husband what I feel now"

"Don't you think it is ridiculous, he is your husband, it's your feelings, then why you need us, just go and say him" Chorong said.

"Unnie, I want an idea. So help me" Naeun used her aegyo.

"Naeun-ah, stop it, you don't have aegyo, please" Bomi said as she shook her head.

"Unnie!!" Naeun hits Bomi's shoulders and all laughed.

"Okay then just write your feelings in a letter and give it him" Eunji said.

"No no, it's an old idea Eunji-yah" Bomi said and turned to Naeun,"I have a plan Naeun-ah, listen carefully" Naeun nodded and straighten up to listen to her carefully.

"After Taemin come home from his work, you take shower and spray nice perfume, wear that dress that me and Saeeun-ah got for your wedding night, walk before him with your wet hair, then Taemin take care of other things, everything will come naturally, how is it?" Bomi said and crossed her arms and gave a proud smile to other three who was listening to her carefully.

"Aish..unnie..It is not I'm saying..stop it..stop it.." Naeun hits Bomi and other two joins her happily.

"Yahh..stop it.." Bomi stopped them, "It's good idea Naeun-ah you should try it once atleast" she said.

"So it's your idea to get me that short red dress, unnie?" Naeun asked.

"No no, not my idea. It's Saeeun-ah's idea, I went with her that's all" Bomi defended her.

"Okay okay leave that, I have a good idea but you have to work hard for it, is it okay for you Naeun-ah?" Chorong asked.

"Sure unnie, I will. What is that idea?" 

All three started listening to Chorong's idea. Naeun got a smile on her face after listening to her idea.

"It's  a good idea Naeun-ah, let's ask help from Onew. He will help us." Eunji said and all girls agreed.

--PRESENT--

Naeun got down from the bus and walked till SM entertainment building to meet Onew. Onew's manager welcomed her and took her to the practice room. After two hour, Naeun went back to her work. For one week Naeun came to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter