I Will Protect You

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah..Ilhoon..Why are you doing like this?" Myungsoo shouted angrily at Ilhoon who is waiting for him near a gift shop.

"Why? What's wrong in you to come to this shop?" he asked.

"I told I want to drink, why did you call me here to this gift shop?"

"Did you get gifts for Naeun-ah?"

"Gift? Why? It's not her birthday anytime soon" Myungsoo said with confused expression.

"Are you not reading messages in our group chat?"

"I'm not reading, What is the connection with gift shop and messages?" Myungsoo again shouted at Ilhoon out of frustration.

"Wait, don't shout" Ilhoon looked around whether anyone got his attention, "Let's go inside, after this let's go for drink" he said and took him inside the shop.

"Myungsoo-ah, do you remember Naeunnie used to participate in an art competition? That is going to be held tomorrow, this time also she is going to participate, so she invited all of us in our group chat. Looks like you didn't read any messages. That's okay, you also get her a gift. I hope she wins tomorrow." Ilhoon explained Myungsoo as they looks for a gift. But Myungsoo didn't reply him back, so Ilhoon turned Myungsoo towards him.

"Yah, say something back" Ilhoon said.

"Even after marriage, she is participating? Is her husband allowing her to participate?" Myungsoo asked.

"What is there to participate in an art competition even after marriage? And also Bomi told me that her husband Taemin-ssi is so nice and take care of her very well"

"Taemin-ssi?" Myungsoo asked and sighed.

"Yah..Why are you so frustrated? What is bothering you?"

"Nothing.." Myungsoo shooked his head and turned away.

"Tell me.."

"Let's get out from here soon"

"Hey tell me now..." Ilhoon stopped him and asked, "Is it because of your relationship?" he asked.

"Relationship? It's really complicated" Myungsoo said and gave a bitter smile.

"I think you should talk with us regarding it, tomorrow everyone will come, let's talk about it" Ilhoon said and looked at his face which is still dull, "After getting gifts, let's go for a drink" he continued. Myungsoo just nodded at him.

Naeun is sitting on the bed and writing her diary. Now and then she looked at her husband who walking forth and back to the mirror and the wardrobe as shirtless and only in his night pants.

"Hey! Are you looking at my body secretly, huh?" Taemin asked when he saw his wife is looking at him and covered his upper body with his hands, gave a smile to her. But instead of replying him, she gave a sharp stare and looked down again to write.

He got into the bed and snuggled next to her, "Talk to me, aegi-ah, don't be angry" he whispered in her ear and put his arms around her waist. But Naeun removed his hand and pushed him aside and she also moved little away from him.

"Aegi-ah.." He tried his aegyo voice and buried his face in her crook of her neck.

"Oppa, are you really not going to come tomorrow?" she asked him in serious tone.

"Aegi-ah.." he pulled her closer.

"Oppa tell me first, are you going to come or not?" she asked firmly.

"No, because I have guests in office"

"I told about my art competition long back Oppa" she raised her voice.

"They are important guests and meetings are there" he said in lower voice.

"So you are not going to come?" she asked looking at him.

"May be yes" he said and tried to hug her.

"Move, don't touch me" she pushed him using her full strength. "Naeun-ah, please" he whined but Naeun pushed him, "Every time I'm letting you go with a smile, that's why you are doing this to me" she said.

"Sorry aegi" he said but Naeun pushed him.

Taemin moved a little away from her and sat silently. He crossed his arms and looked at her who again started writing her diary.

"Is that my T-Shirt?" he asked looking at the shirt she is wearing and pulled it's sleeves, her bra strap is seen. Naeun looked at her bra strap and gave a sharp stare to Taemin who is smirking at her. Naeun got up after keeping her dairy aside and went inside the bathroom.

"Keep your T-Shirt with you" she threw the T-Shirt on him once she came out from the bathroom after changing into night pyjamas of hers and went inside the bed cover and covered herself from head to toe.

"Naeun-ah" he called her moving closer. But she didn't response. "Good Night" he kissed her head and went to his side of the bed.

Taemin didn't get angry or upset on her, he knows that she is upset on him because he can't come for her art competition. He also hoped her angry will soon change.

"Naeun-ah congratulations" it's Myungsoo who wished Naeun for winning second in the competition and gave her a big bouquet.

"Thank you Oppa, Thank you for coming" Naeun said with bright smile.

"Congratulations Naeunnie" Ilhoon wished, "No one has come yet?" he asked.

"Everybody are on their way I think"

"Then I'm the first one to congratulate you Naeun-ah, right" Myungsoo asked with bright smile.

"Yes oppa, you are the first one" she replied with bright smile.

"Then where is Lee Taemin-ssi?" Ilhoon asked.

"He has important meetings in office, so he didn't.." she saw saying but got interrupted, "Always meetings, office for him.." Myungsoo said and gave a bitter laugh.

"Aniyo, he is.." she started to defend her husband but they were interrupted by Chorong's voice, "Congratulations Naeunnie!" she came running and hugged her.

"Thank you unnie" Naeun hugged her. Chorong turned to Ilhoon and Myungsoo, "You both came soon, huh?" she asked.

"Yes, where is Bomi?" Ilhoon asked.

"Ha!! Bomi told she can't come because of her meeting, she tld she will call you" Chorong said, Naeun showed her pout face.

As time goes by, Naeun's parents and Taemin's parents also came to congratulate her. Following them, Minho and Oh Hayoung also came. Then in the end, Eunji and Key came together, they came like married couple. Eunji was holding Key arms and both are full of smile. 

"Congratulations Naeun-ah" Eunji wished and then Key wished.

Everyone started teasing them regarding their visit to Key's hometown and having fun. Minho was the one to tease Key the most when he  saw the Key pendant on Eunji. Naeun alone is not interested in all those things but instead she was always looking at the entrance.

"Whom you are looking for Naeun-ah?" Myungsoo asked her from behind.

"I'm looking for Taemin Oppa, he has important meeting today." she said with small smile.

"Why he always give important to his work so much and not to you?" 

"Aniyo, not like that..oh he came.." she ran towards Taemin who has just came in. Naeun hugged him and Taemin gave a bouquet to her after the hug. Myungsoo looked at them and went to stand next to Ilhoon who was talking with Chorong and Bomi.

"Taemin came, now Naeunnie won't look at us now" Chorong said pointing Taemin and Naeun who is looking at Naeun's painting.

"Oh they both look cute" Ilhoon said.

"Yah, Myungsoo, when you going to show us, your girlfriend?" Eunji asked.

"Soon.." he said with head hung low.

"When?" Ilhoon asked again.

"Soon.." Myungsoo said firmly looking at them.

Before others could reply, Mrs&Mr.Son came there, so everyone turned to them.

"We are leaving, kids" Mrs.Son said.

"You guys go for dinner together" Mr.Son said.

"Eomma you are not coming with us?" Chorong asked.

"Aniyo, we are going with Lee Seobang's parents, so you guys go together and enjoy" Mrs.Son said.

Mrs.&Mr. Son and Lee left for  dinner together. Everyone else also decided to go, but Myungsoo and Ilhoon left soon. Taemin called Kai and Jimin to join with them for dinner. They all went to a rooftop restaurant.

After ordering the food, "Hayoung-ie, we girls have planned for baby shower party for you! Do you like it?" Chorong asked.

"Really unnie!" Hayoung exclaimed, "I really want a party" she said and looked at Minho, "What you say yeobo?" she asked.

"Is it okay for you Minho-ssi?" Eunji asked.

"Why are you asking permission from him?" Key said before Minho would reply.

"His parents should be okay with this idea." Eunji said.

"That's not a problem Eunji, if she is happy, we are okay with it" Minho said after looking at Ha young.

"Oly girls are allowed" Chorong declared.

"Why?" Kai and Jimin asked together.

"Because its girls party" Eunji replied. But Kai and Jimin protested it, Minho convince them, "Let's girls have fun alone"

"Hayoung-ie, is beef okay for you?" Minho asked his wife after food is served.

"Hyung, you know Hayoung-ie likes beef, then why you are asking her?" Kai asked.

"Hey now she gets nausea, that's why"

"Are you really getting hard times because of her mood swings, Minho-ssi?" Chorong asked.

"Oh yeah.." he immediately said and let a big sigh.

"Yeobo.." Hayoung hits his shoulder. Everybody laughed at them.

"Aegi, sometimes its hard. I'm really suffering" all laughed again.

"She slapped me for getting me plain cake instead of chocolate cake. Then she started crying for slapping me" all laughed, "I really don't know what to say" he continued.

"Oh then what you going to do in labor ward?" Eunji asked and laughed.

"Unnie, I won't do like you did" Oh Hayoung immediately replied.

"Oh when I got pregnant?" Eunji asked immediately after straighten up, "What are you saying?" Key also asked.

"Like Shi Won?" Minho asked and Ha young nodded yes at him. Everybody laughed.

"I know about you Hayoung-ie" Minho said before putting his hands around her, "Only Key is going to suffer, that's his problem" he pointed at Key. Eunji immediately shook his head fast at Key.

"No Kibum-ah, I won't do like that, I won't pluck your hair like in drama, our little Eunji won't trouble us much" she said looking at Key who looks worried and touching his hair.

"Little Eunji!" Chorong said louder, "Yah..you both planning to make a baby before marriage? Huh?" everyone laughed for Chorong's angry face, "I will kill you Eunji!" she said to Eunji showing her a knife. Eunji and Key looked at each other and others were laughing at them.

But Taemin and Naeun was in their own world. They don't know what others are talking and doing. They are enjoying in their own world. Not anyone dare to disturb them.

As time goes by, Taemin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter