Divorce

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin was nervously waiting outside the hospital room while Doctor examine Naeun. 

"Nothing to worry Taemin-ssi, your wife Naeun is fine now, she is very weak, looks like she didn't eat properly for two or three days. Her wounds on her arms was not cleaned and dressed properly that's why it got infected. Now everything is fine. Gave her medicine so morning she will get up" Doctor told Taemin. 

His words gave Taemin a relief and went inside to see Naeun. She is sleeping and look very tired and weak.

"You suffered alot because of me, Naeun-ah, I'm sorry" he said as he sits near her and holds her wounded hand.

When Naeun woke up in the morning, she could feel someone holding her hand, she was surprised that it's her husband. She tried to remove her hands slowly from him, not to wake him up but Taemin woke up. "Oh Naeun-ah!" he called her in widen eyes. Naeun tried to get up but soon Taemin adjusted her bed and called the Nurse.

"Don't move your right hand till drips get over. Eat your breakfast and you have medicine after that" Nurse told to Naeun after changing the drips bottle.

Naeun find it difficult to drink the soup in her left hand and also her loose hair strains disturbs her. Taemin who was looking all these, came forward, "Let me help you" he said but Naeun simply shook her head. But Taemin went around Naeun, removed her hair band but Naeun catched her free hair and refuse to let him touch. Taemin knows she is angry and disappoint over him that's why she is doing like this but her actions makes him to smile. He slowly removed her hand from her hair, he adjusted her hair to put a ponytail, it is his first time to do something like this to a girl. Ponytail came out well, he felt proud of himself. Next he took the bowl of soup to feed her, Naeun was not okay with it also so she looks at him simply when he offers to feed her.

"You have medicine to take so drink it, don't be stubborn" he said. Naeun thought for a moment and later accept it. Taking care of Naeun makes him happy. All these days he has lived for himself, but this makes him feel different. Even he himself surprise to see his new side.

While he was feeding Naeun, his mobile keep on ringing but he was ignoring it. Naeun looked at Taemin and his mobile.

"May be from office." He said

Naeun refuse to take next spoon but turn to look at his mobile. Taemin understood that she wants to attend his mobile. So he took his mobile and went out to talk. Naeun can see him talking angrily on the phone through the door glass. After he finishes his phone call, he took a deep breath to calm himself. He looked at Naeun through the door glass and gave her a small smile but Naeun didn't react to him. After few minutes, Taemin came inside and gave Naeun, her medicine.

"How are feeling now?" he asked.
She just nodded at him.

"I have to go to office now. I called your mom so she will come now, she is on her way to the hospital" he said. 

When Naeun was about to reply him, she heard a worried tone "Naeun-ah!". Both turned towards the door when they heard the worried tone. It her Eomma.

"Eomma" she said with wide eyes.

"Naeun-ah, What happened? How are you?"

"I'm fine Eomma. Nothing to worry"

"You scared me, Naeun-ah"

"No Eomma. Now I'm fine. Nothing big"

"How did you get this? What happened?" her mom asked in worried tone, her eyes slowly gets watery as she caresses her wounded place.

"Eomma this is.." Naeun started replying by moving her eyes on Taemin who was standing aside with head hung low, not to interfere in between mom and daughter conversation.

'Is she going to say her Eomma about me? Am I doomed now?' Taemin thought when he heard  Mrs.Son asked about the wounds.

Mrs.Son noticed Naeun's eye movement and realized that Taemin was also there.
"Annyeonghaseyo Lee Seobang! I didn't notice you" she greeted him.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eomonim, Sorry to disturb you" he replied nervously.

"Aniyo, it must be difficult for you," she said.

"Sudden work so only I need to call you, Eomonim" he replied without looking at her.

She then turned towards Naeun,"How did this happened?'

"Eomma I fell down, while cleaning the house. That's all" she replied. Her reply was unexpected for him. He thought she will inform them about him to her Eomma.

"Fell down? That too while cleaning?" Mrs.Son asked in doubt and saw she again seeing Taemin now.

"Oh Lee seobang, you told you have to leave soon right? Sorry you carry on, I will be with her" she said to Taemin. He just gave her a small nod and went near Naeun

"Take care, I will be back soon" he said by holding her hand.

Naeun was uncomfortable to look at him, so she just nodded without looking at him.

"Eomonim, sorry to trouble you. Call me if anything is need"

"Sure Lee seobang, Naeun's Appa is on his way, he will be there with us soon, did you eat breakfast?"

"No eomonim, I will look after that in my office, I'm leaving now eomonim" he moved towards the door after bowing at her.

Taemin turned to see Naeun once again before going out but Naeun who till that watching him going out, put her head low when Taemin saw her. 

'I'm really thankful to you today, Naeun-ah' he thought and smiled.

At office, Taemin felt time is not moving. Every minute goes like hours for him. His body is in the office but his heart and mind are at the hospital. Today he really find hard to concentrate on his work. He wants to know how Naeun is now, did she sleep well, did she eat, did she wants anything, so much about Naeun was running inside his head. In the end he decided to call her.

'Pabo-yah Taemin' he scolded himself watching his mobile that he kept before him on his table, 'You never thought to get her number Taemin! That is how you care for her!' he said to himself. He found no other way other than finishing all his work as fast as possible and go to see Naeun. Kept his mobile aside and started doing all his work. He already skipped his lunch to do his works. May be next day he won't be coming to office so he gave lot of instruction to his staffs. 

When he got phone call from Mrs.Son, he really got panic. "Eomonim, Is Naeun-ah okay? What happened?"

'She is fine Lee Seobang, now we came home. Naeun's appa came with us so nothing to worry.' Mrs.Son's words made him happy and soon he finishes all his works to go home.

Today Taemin was really eager to go home than any other days. When Taemin entered, he saw Mrs.Son cooking in kitchen and in living room, Mr.Son and Naeun was watching television, Naeun has linked her arm and lean on her appa's shoulder, it looks like Mr.Son says to Naeun pointing something on the screen and that made Naeun to smile.

'How cute she smile, I'm a fool who didn't notice it before.' he thought when he saw Naeun smiling. 'She looks very tired. Look how happy she is with her dad. Did you do anything like this to her, Pabo Taemin' he scolds himself.

'Lee Seobang! Came home.' Mrs.Son's voice made him to come to his senses.

"Annyeonghaseyo Eomonim" He immediately greeted her. Soon Taemin turned to Mr.Son to greet. Mr.Son stood up with smile "Annyeonghaseyo Lee seobang, finished all your works?" Mr.Son asked.

"Yes abe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter