Rainy Day

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two days, Naeun still thinks about the happenings of the party. She thought to prove herself to him. Same regular routine was going on in their apartment. Taemin came home after his work, he noticed Naeun was not at home.

'May be she still didn't come back from work' he thought.

Since he was alone, he just threw himself into the bed without changing his dress.
'It feels good when she is not near me.' he thought. He got up from his bed, when he remembered his mobile. Again he went to lie down on his bed after taking his mobile from the bag. Then suddenly he felt something is changed near the bed.

There was a stuffed couple teddy bear near the bed. Both the bear was separate dolls but their arms are linked purposely. The male teddy bear is in white T-shirt with blue pants and female teddy bear is in pink frock with white cardigan.
There are framed childhood photos of Taemin and Naeun near the couple teddy bear respectively.

Taemin tooks his childhood photo, 'She might have got it from my mom' he thought.

He then took Naeun's childhood photo, it was taken when she was two year old kid.
'She is cute', he thought and quickly scolded him for thinking like that.

Then he took boy teddy bear, 'Am I looking like this!' he thought and giggled.
He placed that teddy bear again so that it looks like he didn't touch it.

'Where did she go?' he thought and went to kitchen to look for any note that she left for him. On fridge door, he saw small yellow note 'Going to grocery store! - Naeun'

When he is coming out of the kitchen, near the counter he noticed a pink umbrella. 
"May be she forgot it." he murmured himself and look out through the balcony, it looks like going to rain heavy.

"Let me pick her up from the store." he said to himself and went out with his car keys.

Naeun still picking her favorite snacks from the snacks section of that store. When she saw her trolley, she can see that it is full of her favorite snacks and less things for her cooking. 

Suddenly a hand stopped her trolley, "Oppa!" she called out in cheerful voice. 

"I'm angry on you, Naeun-ah"

"Why, Myungsoo oppa!" she asked in worried tone.

"You didn't call me for your housewarming party!" Myungsoo replied.

"Ani Oppa, I thought you are in Japan"

"So?" he said with serious expression on his face. Naeun doesn't know what to reply, "Sorry Oppa!" said with her puppy eyes bulging out.
That made myungsoo to laugh immediately. 

"It's okay, Naeun-ah, I didn't take it serious. Why are you alone always?"

"I just thought I can finish shopping before Taemin Oppa comes home. May be by now he must have reached home. But still I didn't finish my shopping."

Myungsoo saw her trolley, "It looks like you didn't start your grocery shopping. I can only see your favorite snacks" he said giggled.
She is nodding her head by looking at the trolley with pout face.

"Let me help you, come" he said by pushing trolley with her.

As Naeun picks her things from the rack, "When you came back from Japan, Oppa?" she asked.

"Today Morning!!"

"What for you went to Japan? Filming?"

"No I went for fan meet" showing her chilli sauce "Want this?"

"No Oppa, Want to get gogi for Taemin Oppa, let's go to meat section" she showed him direction.

While she gets meat, "Did you enjoy your fan meet, Oppa?" she asked.

"Yeah I enjoyed a lot"

After a moment's silence, "Naeun-ah, something interesting happened in fan meet?'

"What is that, Oppa?" She asked by looking at him in curious.

"One fangirl gave a gift. I like it very much" He said by playing with trolley.

"Ohh... Fangirl ah!!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah, she gift me a painting of mine" he said by lifting his face with widen eyes.

"Oh looks like she is an artist"

"Yeah, I kept that portrait in my office space."

"It looks like she impressed you."

"Ahh NO Naeun-ah!! That portrait looks good. You are also an artist so only I told you"

"Oppa, I was just joking, next time show me that portrait" she said by getting her shopping bag from the bill counter.

"Finished shopping? Shall we go to nearby cafe for coffee?"

"No Oppa, it is already late. Next time, okay?"

"Okay, let's go"

Both came out of the shop, it already started raining. Naeun immediately checked her handb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter