The Fight

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun rushed to their apartment before it started raining. Even though she said no, her mom insisted her to take snacks and food from the party. When Naeun entered the apartment, she saw Taemin in living room. He was sitting in sofa as he crossed his arms in his chest and he face is red in angry.

"Oppa, why you left the party so soon?" she asked in worried tone.

Taemin instead of replying, he saw her from head to toe, he realized that she has came in rush.

"Oppa, I got scared when you are not there in the party. Is there any sudden work?" she asked as she placed the food covers on the dinning table.

"Why did you come so soon, Son Naeun? You should spend some more time with your boyfriend Myungsoo-ssi." he said in angry tone.

'Boyfriend? Did I hear it wrong?' she thought "Boyfriend? No oppa he is my friend" she replied in confused face.

"Stop it, Son Naeun! I know your lies. Don't try to hide it anymore" he said in angry tone as he got up from the sofa.

"Oppa, what lies?" still in confusion.

"Don't act, Son Naeun. I know about you and your relationship with Myungsoo" he step forward towards her.

"No. He is my friend, there is some misunderstanding Oppa"

"Yeah there are lot of misunderstandings. My family misunderstood you as innocent girl, your family thinks you as obedient and responsible person. But I know your secrets, Son Naeun" he said as he nearing her.

"Oppa, what is in your mind, I can't get you. You are scaring me"

"Stop acting, Son Naeun!! Didn't you marry me for my money and fame? Don't you love Myungsoo?" He shouted at her as he pinned her against the wall.

Son Naeun got shocked at his confession. She didn't expected it from him, it was like big blow at her, whole room was spinning for her, without her knowledge tears rolled down from her eyes, "Oppa!?" only word that comes out of .

"I got your lies, Son Naeun. Don't act anymore! I heard your words by myself that day." he said as he tighten his grip on her arms.

"Oppa it hurts, No I'm not.." she started to say but before finishing her words, "Stop it, Son Naeun" Taemin shouted at her and pushed the glass flower vase in the nearby table and moved back. 

Son Naeun got scared of his behavior, she closed her eyes and ears. Like that glass flower vase, Son Naeun heart also broke into pieces.

"Don't act, I saw you with him before marriage and even after marriage also, I saw you strolling along with him. Do you think me and my family reputation as joke?" he shouted at pointing her.

"No listen to me. Please" she came near him.

"What to listen? I don't want to listen to your lies anymore. If you want only money, I can give you. How much you want to leave me and my family, say me Son Naeun".

'Leave you? How much?' those words got echoed inside her head but her body got freeze by his words.

"Say me, How much you need? I just want you to go away from my life that's all" he asked her as he hold tight grip on her arms. That made her to come to her sense, still tears rolled down from her eyes.

"Listen to me.." she pleased him again.

"Stop it. No use in talking with you" he shouted and went near the door to go away. Seeing him going out, Naeun rushed to him to stop.

"Please listen!" she pulled his hands to stop him.

"Go away, Don't dare to touch me" he pushed her away and went out.

Taemin got into his car to go to any of his friends place. On his way he decided to go to Key's home. Key was always the first person to come to his mind whenever he need any advice. Now Taemin need advice to how to get rid of his wife.

When Key came from kitchen, he saw Taemin sitting on sofa.

"Hey why do you always come in wrong timing, Taemin? Why you looking like this? Did you went to party?" Key asked Taemin. But his face was red in angry.

"I don't want to live with her anymore, hyung" he said in low voice.

"Wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter