Unanswered Questions

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa..." Oh Ha Young got from the bed as she calls Minho. She looked at timepiece next to their bed, it shows 1:30AM. Minho turned from his laptop and looked at Hayoung who is coming to him.

"Aegi, are you okay?" he asked as he keep his laptop in the center table. Hayoung sat next to him and lean on his shoulder.

"Yeobo, I'm hungry" she said and looked at him.

"Oh..what my baby wants?" he asked as he rubs her round belly.

"Cookies!" she said and attack him with his aegyo before her husband start to protest.

"Aegi..." he shook his head, "How about fruits?"

"Yeobo..please.." Hayoung pleaded with her puppy eyes. So Minho got up and looked at the snacks basket which he kept in their bedroom for her.

"No yeobo, Chocolate cookies" she said when he showed butter cookies.

"It's not here"

"Then it may be in kitchen, can you get it?" Minho nodded, "Yeobo, cup of milk" she said. Minho nodded with a smile in his face.

Once he went out, Hayoung played the video which Minho paused. It is a CCTV footage, not much people was seen in the footage.

"Here is your milk and cookies" Hayoung turned to Minho's voice who came with the tray. She paused the video which she was watching and got the tray from him.

"Thank you yeobo"

"Aegi don't eat too much these stuffs, eat healthy foods" Hayoung showed pout face, "You may put on weight and can't wear your favorite dresses." he continued.

"Hmmm okay" she said as she feed him a cookies.

"Okay drink the milk and sleep soon, tomorrow going to be long day for you." he said looking at her who is munching her cookies, "What you girls going to do tomorrow?" he asked.

"Don't know, all I know is it's my baby shower party." she said and smiled at him.

"Be careful. Do you want me stay with you?"

"Aniyo, I can manage yeobo, don't worry" she said and feed him one more cookies to him, "What you doing at this time?" she asked.

"It's CCTV footage around the restaurant, which we went that day, looking for any new clues"

"Which area is this?" Hayoung asked when Minho played the video.

"It's backside of the restaurant. I'm just checking if anybody is suspicious. I can't find anyone in this video so let me check other video."

"I saw a person in that video" Hayoung said and played the video again. She showed a person whose head alone is seen and they saw he pushed some boxes on the way. Minho checked other video where he can see that person's face.

"Hyung did you find him?" Taemin asked once he entered Key's office. Kai and Jimin also came inside. They all gathered in Key's office on Minho's request.

"See what I show you" Minho showed his laptop. He showed the backside CCTV footage of the restaurant.

"This is the person!" Minho point out the person who suspect.

"Only head is seen, with this how can we say who it is?" Key fumed.

"Look this!" Minho showed other CCTV video which is from salon. He pointed at a person who turns at the corner of the street.

"In this also only his backprofile is seen? How can we find his face?" again Key fumed.

"Hyung paused the video!" Taemin and took his iPad from his office bag. He placed his iPad near the Minho's laptop. 

"Look this!" Taemin played the video in his iPad.

"Taemin-ah, this is the old video I showed regarding Myungsoo's follower" Minho said once the video played. Taemin paused the video and point out the screen.

"This is Myungsoo, Taemin-ah" Minho said and looked at Taemin. Something clicked inside his head, he again turn to the video, took a close look. Backprofile looks same, Black hood also looks similar. 

"So it is.." Minho said Taemin who is looking at the laptop screen silently.

All got shocked looking at Taemin's iPad and Minho's laptop screen. Everyone looked at each other after a while.

"Two days before I saw Myungsoo with limping legs" Taemin said.

"Naeun-ah told that stranger left the place with injured legs" Minho said.

"Taemin-ah! So it's Myungsoo who did all these things." Key said in low voice.

"This bastard was so silent and did everything." Kai twisted his fist, "We should do something!" he said.

"Yeah hyung, let's all go and break his face." Jimin also said.

"No!" Taemin declared, "Thank you for your help hyung" he said to Minho with smile, "I will handle from here. Let's not inform about this to girls." he said.

"Andwae Taemin-ah, we won't leave you alone. He has not done simple things, he might have any other plans. So let's deal with it together" Key said.

"Yeah Taeminnie, we are there for you" Jimin said.

"Then when I need help I will ask you guys. I don't want anyone to know so let me handle alone as of now" Taemin said. All started protesting for his idea, "Okay Taeminnie, we will let you handle it alone, but remember we are there for you" Minho said knowing that Taemin won't change his idea.

"Okay you guys go for the party, let me join you later" Taemin said and left the place.

"Yah, you shouldn't say like that to Taemin, I feel this guy can do any harm to him" Key said to Minho pointing Myungsoo on the laptop screen.

"You know Taemin-ah won't listen. If I say like that doesn't means we won't help him. He wants handle this issue without spoiling his wife's reputation, so let it be like this." Minho said but  Key fumed.

All boys reached baby shower party together after discussion. Eunji was singing a melody song and others were listen to them. Hayoung and Mrs.Choi was sitting in the middle.

"Yeobo.." Hayoung waved at Minho once he entered. She was wearing a pink long dress and golden sash tagged, "Mother to be",  she hugged and kissed his lips.

"You look pretty Hayoung-ie" Minho said after pulled away from the hug.

"Really? Morning Eunji unnie took me to salon for my hairdo and makeup" she said before looking at Eunji, "Yeobo, you change to matching outfit, let's take photos." she said showing her pink long dress. Minho went upstairs to change.

"Is everything okay?" Eunji asked Key who looks dull.

"Hmmm yeah, Everything is okay" Key immediately nodded his head with a smile. But still Eunji looks suspicious.

"How come you all came together?" Chorong asked.

"We met on the way!" Jimin said.

"Taemin oppa didn't join with you all?" Naeun asked.

"No he has work, will join later" Kai said after looking at Key and Jimin.

"Okay you all sit down, I will bring you snacks." Mrs.Choi left the place. Bomi went with Mrs.Choi to help. Chorong also left aside once she got the phone call. Key and Eunji left to garden to talk alone. Only Naeun, Hayoung, Kai and Jimin was alone in living room.

"Why you look upset oppa?" Hayoung asked Kai.

"I'm worried." Kai said. Naeun and Jimin looked at him immediately. He smirked at Jimin.

"Why?" Hayoung asked. Naeun started listening to Kai and Jimin's talk with Hayoung.

"What are you all doing?" Minho's voice made everyone towards him, "Why are you crying aegi?" Minho got panic when he saw Hayoung's tears.

"Yeobo, will you not love me if I put on weight after delivery?" Hayoung asked as her tears rolled down. Kai and Jimin stood up silently and moved aside.

"Who told like that?" Minho asked as he sits next to Hayoung and cupped his face, "I will love you always" he said and looked at the boys, "Who told you like that?" he asked again. Hayoung looked at Kai and Jimin.

"Will you still like me even if I'm not cute?" she asked.

"I love you Hayoung-ie, no matter how you look." Minho said as he cup her face in his palm.

"But yesterday you told me not to put on weight?" Hayoung asked.

"That is because it may be difficult for you during delivery time. Nothing like I hate you." Hayoung was silent, "You know, I will love you even more after our son comes, aegi-ah" Minho said.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you are going to give best gift that no one can give me, my son. How will I hate you?" Minho said. A smile formed on Hayoung's face.

Naeun's eyes went wide hearing Minho's words. 'Best gift!' she said to herself.

"What is going on? Why is she crying?" Mrs.Choi asked when she saw tears on Hayoung's eyes. Her loud voice made everyone to gather in living room.

"Eomonim, oppa says you won't care about me after the delivery!" Hayoung said to Mrs.Choi as she points Kai.

"Aniyo. I will always take care of you Hayoung-ie" she turned to Kai, "Yah..Why you make her cry?" she asked in angry.

"Yah Maknae!!" Kai called Hayoung after hearing her complaints.

"Who is maknae, remember that her son is going to be older than your son, Kai" Mrs.Choi interrupted him. All started laughing for her reply. "I will inform your parents to look bride for you both" Mrs.Choi and others started laughing at them.

Once Mr.Choi came home, Chorong suggested to take a family photo. Till then all were talking and it's boy's turn to sing and dance for the Choi couple.

"Eomonim, put your sash" Chorong gave Mrs.Choi's sash which is tagged as 'Future Grandma'.

"Oh sash is only for ladies huh, don't men has anything for the photo?" Mr.Choi asked after seeing his wife with her sash. 

"Abeonim, you have a tie" Bomi helped him to wear golden color tie which is tagged as 'Future Grandpa' to Mr.Choi. Naeun gave a badge with tag, "Dad to be" to Minho. A new family photo was taken and all enjoyed the party, and wished Choi couple for their baby. Naeun observed all that happened in the party.

One by one everyone started leaving the party, Key and Eunji left the party first, followed by others. Till then Taemin didn't show up. Mrs.Choi insists Naeun to stay there till Taemin comes to pick her up.

After taking a few pictures alone, Minho and Hayoung came to living room. They sat down and started looking at their photos. Naeun was just watching them.

"Yeobo!!, your son is kicking me!!" Hayoung said as she straighten up and touch her round belly, "Keep your hands here" she kept Minho's hand on the same place where she felt the baby's kick.

"Ahh..yeah he is kicking!!" he exclaimed once he felt the baby's kick, "Eomma come here" he called Mrs.Choi.

"Yeobo!! He is kicking." Mrs.Choi calling her husband after feeling the baby's kick.

"Yeobo, you didn't believe when I said, look he is kicking. He is more active nowadays yeobo" she said once her husband came.

"Of course he is my grandson, he is like me. He is playing inside. He is a football player." Mr.Choi said.

"Aniya Aboenim, He is a ballet dancer" Hayoung said and others laughed for it.

"Ani ani, my grandson will study well and will  become a scientist" Mrs.Choi said.

"Jagiya, Do you want him always with tube and glass in his hands?" Mr.Choi asked his wife.

"Then do you want him to be in ground always and get his  skin tan like you?" Mrs.Choi asked him back pointing his skin tan and others laughed again, "I want him to be flaming charisma boy" she continued.

"Eomma, let him come out first." Minho said.

"Correct, let this delivery happens well and both son and mom should be healthy." Mrs.Choi said to others.

Naeun looked at these and g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter