Realization

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Taemin opened the front door, Mrs.&Mr.Choi entered with linked arms. The boys in the room screamed to welcome them.

"See at last who has come from their honeymoon!" Key commented.

Choi Min Ho and Oh Ha Young came in with linked arms. Both were wearing couple dress. When Naeun saw them in couple dress, she felt little sad and immediately turn to see Taemin, both their eyes met for a second but Taemin turned away to avoid her look.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs.&Mr.Choi imnida!!" both bow down 90 degree before the guests.
That made boys to give a big cheer and laugh. Both gave their gift bags to Taemin and Naeun. Minho-HaYoung and Eunji-Key sat together as couple but Taemin sat between Kai and Jimin so that made naeun to sit with Chorong and Bomi.

Key introduced Minho and Oh Ha Young to all the girls. It looked like Key and Eunji's party and not like Taemin and Naeun's party.

"Hyung, you didn't attend Taemin's wedding. That long you have celebrated your honeymoon?" Jimin asked Minho.

"Yeah already we both planned it like that right? Taemin also knows it" he said pointing Taemin.

"But hyung, don't you think 29 nights and 30 days honeymoon trip is too much?" Kai asked.

"Omo!!" Eunji exclaimed by placing her hands in her cheeks.

"What?" Bomi choked by her own saliva.

"Really?" Chorong raised her eyebrows high.

Naeun also shocked but felt disappointed and looked at Taemin.

"Yeah, they went to honeymoon for 29 nights and 30 days" Key said.

"Oh you are really great." Eunji said by showing double thumbs up to the couple, Oh Ha Young got shy and hides behind Minho.

"Ya maknae!" Kai called Oh Ha Young when he saw her shy expression.

Again girls all got shocked and said as chorus "MAKNAE!"

Kai nodded fast. "I think now Oh Ha Young is maknae to all of us here." Jimin said by pointing all. Now all the ladies turned their heads towards Chorong.

"Unnie, you should learn from her!" Bomi taught Chorong.

"Oh Are you still single, Chorong-ssi? " Key asked by moving forward.

"YES, I'm single now" Chorong said proudly by crossing her arms in her chest.
That made everyone to laugh a loud.

"Oh you are cute when you are saying it" Key said as he clapped his hands. That earned him a sharp look from Eunji.

To change the topic Chorong turn to Choi couple, "Where did you go for honeymoon?' she asked.

"We went to Hawaii!" Minho replied.

"Are you both still in honeymoon phase? Both in Hawaii couple dress." Key commented on their dresses.

Minho and Oh Ha Young were in classic navy couple matching Hawaiian luau cruise outfit shirt and vintage dress respectively. It looks cute for them, that made Naeun to look envy at them.

"Both should have dress in Videogame theme costume hyung. Only that suits for you both" Kai told and everybody laugh at them.

"Yeah hyung that suits you more than this." Taemin said sarcastically.

"Why? Why?" Bomi asked.

"We both like videogames very much" Minho said.

"Like? That is not correct word. You both are crazy over videogames." Key told, "By playing videogames only they liked each other and got married"

"Oh really?" Chorong exclaimed.

Oh Ha Young shyly nodded at her. "Oh Maknae. Now you are getting more shy." Jimin teased at her.

"Yeobo!!" Oh Ha Young shyly called Minho.

"Oh!!! Yeobo!!" all boys said in chorus.

"Hey from when you started calling him Yeobo?" Kai asked and said 'yeobo' alone in girly voice.

"From when he kissed me on my lips in church!" she said to him by linking her arm with Minho's arm.

Seeing their closeness, Naeun felt sad 'Does Taemin Oppa really like me?' she thought while glancing at Taemin.

"Okay okay enough of our story. Did someone asked why Taemin is doing like this?" Minho asked and everyone turned to Taemin.

"What! What did I do?" Taemin asked surprisingly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter