Act of Random Kindness

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kibum-ah, What so important, you called us here?" Mrs.Lee asked Key as soon as he open the door. Mrs&Mr.Lee came to Key's apartment that evening, on Key's request.

"Why is she crying?" she asked Key when she saw Eunji with watery eyes, "Did you fight with her?" she asked as she entered Key's apartment.

"Did he hit you?" Mrs.Lee asked Eunji.

"Yah Minho, why you are also here?" Mr.Lee asked when he saw Minho.

No one said anything, Minho just opened Key's bedroom door.

"Taemin-ah!!" Mrs.Lee screamed when she saw Taemin sitting on the bed, leaning on the headboard with bandage on his head and wounds all over his body, "What happened Taeminnie, who did this?" she asked as tears rolled down from her eyes.

"What happened, why he like this?" Mr.Lee asked Minho. But he was silent, before he could reply they heard a new voice from the living room, "Why did you call us here, Eunji-yah?" Mrs.Son's voice.

"Lee Seobang!" both Mrs.&Mr.Son called out in shock when they saw Taemin.

"What happened, Lee Seobang?" Mr.Son asked. But Taemin was silent and looking away from them.

"Somebody say what happened? What is going on?" Mrs.Lee asked in frustration. Mrs.Son looked around, "Eunji-yah, where is Naeun-ah?" Mrs.Son asked Eunji who is standing behind Key. Eunji didn't reply her.

"Tell me Eunji-yah, where is Naeun-ah? When Lee Seobang is like that she has to be near him, but where is she?" Mrs.Son asked, "Tell me!!" she raised her voice.

"Eomma, Naeun-ah is missing, Myungsoo did this, Eomma" Eunji cried and hide her face in Key's chest. Hearing Eunji's words, "I failed Eomma, I failed to protect her Eomma. I lost my Naeun-ah Eomma." Taemin broke down on his Eomma's shoulder. Mrs.Lee knows Taemin rarely cries, she even don't remember when he cried like this before, probably he wouldn't have cried like this before.

Leaving Mrs.Lee and Taemin alone, others gathered in Key's living room. Mr.Lee slap Minho once he heard about that restaurant night and their decision to hide from elders. Mr.Lee grabbed Key's shirt when he heard their decision about agreeing for Taemin's idea to look after Myungsoo alone. When Mr.Lee saw Eunji standing next to him, he took away his hands from Key's shirt.

"Then where is Naeun-ah? How this happened to Lee Seobang?" Mr.Son asked Minho and Key.

"We don't know where is Naeun-ah, samschoan" Minho said in low voice.

"Afternoon I got a call from some people saying that Taemin-ah met with a accident. When I visited them, I saw Taemin-ah in a small local clinic. So I got him to my apartment." Key said and went silent.

"Who did this?" Mr.Lee asked in serious tone.

"Myungsoo!!" Key said and Mrs.&Mr.Son got shocked. "Myungsoo called Taemin in the morning to his place to talk and hit him to get unconscious. After that he threw him under the bridge, nearby people has help Taemin." Key said and looked at Mr.Lee, "Taemin told only this to us when we asked." Key finished.

"Then where is Naeun-ah now?" Mrs.Son asked.

"Eomonim, untill I reach there I thought Naeun-ah was also with Taemin, so I didn't contact her before I start from Seoul, but only after I reached there only I realized, she not there. When I called her, her phone is not reachable." Key said.

"When I went home and her work place, I couldn't see her." Minho said and looked down, "Even Myungsoo also not reachable and don't know where he is." he said.

"How dare you all to hide just big things from us?" Mr.Lee shouted at them.

"Where are the others?" Mrs.Son asked.

"Bomi and Jimin has gone to see Myungsoo's manager, and Chorong-ie unnie and Kai went to see Ilhoon" Eunji said.

"Aish..these kids.." Mr.Lee was in angry.

"Yahh, leave it now. Let's call some higher officials to deal about it unofficially." Mr.Son stopped Mr.Lee. Bomi and Jimin entered the living room together. Minho and Key looked at them curiously.

"What happened?" Eunji spoke first.

"Myungsoo's phone is not reachable. Even his manager also can't able to reach him." Jimin said in disappointment.

"How can his manager don't know where he is?" Key asked.

"Myungsoo has finished all his schedule and asked for two days break. And also he asked his manager not to contact him because he need sometime alone. So only no one knows where he is now?" Bomi said.

"Let's go and meet the officials directly regarding this." Mr.Son said to Mr.Lee after listening to Bomi and Jimin.

"Let's wait for Chorong-ie unnie." Eunji said to Key after Mr.Lee and Mr.Son went out.

"Yahh Ilhoon, tell me the truth." Chorong catched Ilhoon's shirt.

"Don't try to help your friend, I won't be good to you." Kai warned him.

"I'm telling the truth noona, I seriously don't know that Myungsoo have all these ideas." Ilhoon said as he removes Chorong's hand.

"Don't you know he has feelings for Naeun-ssi?" Kai asked.

"Yeah I know, but that is before all these marriage talks, he told me that he is going to propose. After Naeun-ah rejected his proposal, he was crying and drinking for one whole night. Then he became normal, I didn't find anything wrong in him untill I leave the country for my work. When others said he is dating, I was quite shocked." he finished.

"Don't you know what he is going to do that night?" Kai asked.

"No I don't know. He must have come back after I drop him home." Ilhoon said.

"You dropped him home?" Chorong asked.

"Don't lie." Kai catches his collar.

"Yeah I dropped him home. Past few days he was so upset, that night after coming from the competition, we had few shots of drinks, then I left him home." Ilhoon said. Kai and Chorong looked at each other.

"Are you telling us truth?" Chorong asked.

"Noona, How will I think bad for Naeun-ah? You know I treat her as my sister. I'm saying the truth. If I know he has such bad ideas, I would have stopped him." Ilhoon said.

"Do you have any idea where he will be?" Chorong asked.

"Don't know. Mostly won't be in Seoul." Illhoon said.

"He is correct, I also think the same. He must have taken her outside." Kai replied.

Ilhoon also came to met Taemin along with Kai and Chorong. Everybody got disappointed by Ilhoon's reply.

"Where are you Myungsoo?" Taemin said to himself when he heard Ilhoon's negative reply.

Somewhere in the port city Incheon, Myungsoo reached his rented apartment after shopping. He directly went to the bedroom and saw Naeun who is unconscious and her hands and legs are tied up. He sat down next to her, caresses her hair, "Sleep well my Naeun-ah, I will wake you up after cooking." he said with a smile and thought once again how he brought her.

--FLASHBACK--

After Taemin went unconscious, Myungsoo took his mobile and changed it's password using Taemin's fingerprint. Myungsoo drove to the outskirts where there is no much population and threw Taemin under the bridge.

Afternoon Naeun soon came to the restaurant which is near to her gallery and also where he always take Taemin to eat. She tried to reach Taemin's mobile but not reachable. So she was waiting for him.

"Oppa..." Naeun called out Myungsoo who is standing before her with a bright smile.

"How are you Naeun-ah?" Myungsoo asked as he sat before her.

"I'm fine Oppa. Why are you here?" Naeun asked.

"Just to see you." he said with a smile.

"To see me, why?"

"Just like that. why are you alone?"

"I'm just waiting for Taemin oppa, to have lunch together." she said in bright tone.

"Taemin oppa." he repeated. Naeun nodded yes with bright smile, "Okay let me wait with you." he said. Both having a small chat.

After a few minutes, Naeun got a message from Taemin, 'I'm busy Naeun-ah, sorry.' It made her to feel sad.

"Taemin oppa is not coming so let me go back." she said to Myungsoo in disappointed tone as she stood up.

"Oh, then let me drop you." Myungsoo stood up with Naeun.

"Let me call oppa to know the reason." Naeun dialled Taemin's number after she got into the car. But she can heard Taemin's mobile ringtone from Myungsoo's pocket. She looked at Myungsoo who didn't show any reaction, so again when she called, this time also she can hear Taemin's ringtone.

"Oppa, Do you have Taemin oppa's mobile?" she asked but he didn't reply back, "Oppa it is not the way for my gallery." she said as she looks the road.

"I'm sorry Naeun-ah." Myungsoo said as he place a white kerchief which has chloroform on her face. Before she could protest, she went unconscious.

--PRESENT--

"Yeobo, any information? Where is Naeun-ah?" Mrs.Lee asked when Mr.Lee and Mr.Son enter Key's living room. Everyone waiting for them in living room. Before Mr.Lee could reply, they heard noise from Key's bedroom. Taemin tried to get up from the bed when he heard Mr.Lee entering the living room, but due to giddiness he pushed down the glass jar near bed side table. Key and Minho catched him and help him to sit on the bed.

"Appa, any information about Naeun-ah?" Taemin asked as he lean on the headboard.

"No Taemin-ah" Mr.Lee shook his head. Mrs.Son looked at her husband with watery eyes.

"Still now no trace about them. Officials have said they will do their best." Mr.Son said as he put his arms around his wife's shoulder to comfort her.

"How about tracking their mobile signals?" Minho asked.

"Both Taemin and Naeun's mobile signals has lost near her gallery. Myungsoo's number is in his home." Mr.Lee said.

"Then how to find them now?" Mrs.Lee shouted in frustration.

"Jagiya, officials told us they will look for CCTV footage, enquire people nearby, will try to find where they are." Mr.Lee said, "Calm down. We have to do it carefully, if media knows this, it will become a big problem." Mr.Lee finished.

"So we can't do anything now?" Taemin asked with watery eyes.

"Calm down Taemin-ah." Mr.Lee hugged him.

Naeun woke up with her hands and legs tied up, she looked around the room, it is unfamiliar for her. She try to remember what happened, "Myungsoo oppa!" she mumbled when she remember everything. She tried to move, the door got opened, Myungsoo entered the room carrying a tray.

"Oh Naeun-ah you woke up! I prepared you dinner, let's eat together, you haven't eat your lunch." he sat next to her and kept the tray before him, "I will feed you today." he said. He made her to lean on the headboard without removing her hands and legs, "You like go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter