Double Date

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What happened to Chief, he is upset and angry" Eunji can hear Key's assistants talking to each other about Key while she entering into Key's office.

Eunji knocked Key's cabin door. No response  so she opened the door, she was shocked by Key who is now ready to throw the files on her and he is angry now.

"Are you going throw it on me?" Eunji asked with her eyes opened wide.

"Eunji!" he stopped himself from throwing and gave a smile. "When you came back? Why didn't you talk with me properly?" he came to her and hugged her tightly. Key was very happy to see Eunji after two weeks.

"Are you free now? Shall we go out?" Eunji asked.

"Yeah I'm free lets go..where do you want to go?" he asked as he takes his coat and car key.

"Let me drive today" Eunji said once they reached near the car. 

On the way, Eunji refused to tell key where they are going. Key keeps on talking in the car, he says all that happened in her absence, Eunji can understand that he also missed her like how she missed him. Key soon realised where the road goes to end.

"Eunji, you really want to go inside?" he asked her when she parked the car in front of the amusement park. Eunji nodded yes, "Why can't we go to movie or for walk?" he asked in hesitation.

"You don't like rides?" Eunji asked while she put her black cap and face mask to hide her face.

"Yes, I don't like rides" Key said in pout face.

"But I want to go" she replied, Key can see her smile behind her face mask.

"Okay let's go" he smiled and walks holding her hands, he wants to do that makes Eunji happy but soon he stopped and gave a sad look to Eunji, she smirked back and free from him, "Naeun-ah" Eunji ran shouting towards Naeun who was waiting for her. Both girls hugged each other and turned to see Key who was standing few steps away from them with pout face.

--FLASHBACK--

Chorong's room is now a mess. All are watching romantic drama, Bomi siting on end of the couch, Eunji on the other end with her legs on Bomi's lap. Chorong sits on the mat with stretched legs and Naeun lies on chorong's lap, staring at ceiling.

"We should visit Ha Young-ie soon?" Eunji said as she grabs some popcorn from Bomi.

"May be next weekend" Chorong said without moving her eyes from TV screen.

"Yah you are suppose to be in diet" Bomi said and hits Eunji's hand when she came to take more popcorn.

"I'm not in diet, my concert schedule is over, give me more" Eunji try to grab popcorn.

"Hey stop it, I can't hear anything" Chorong stopped them. All started watching TV again, "Unnie, he wants me to give him a chance" Naeun said looking at the ceiling.

"Who?" Chorong asked.

"My Husband!" Naeun said as she still staring the ceiling.

"Really?" all exclaimed and immediately gathered to sit in circle.

"Now say what happened?" Bomi asked.

"He really wants not to break this marriage" Chorong replied as she straighten up after hearing Naeun's story.

"How you are saying?" Eunji asked, "He may be doing all this for his family reputation, not to get spoiled" she said.

"If it is for family reputation means he would have at least said to his parents, but he still didn't do it" Chorong replied back.

"May be it's all because of guilty feeling" Bomi said in serious tone.

"Even I think the same, Unnie" Naeun said.

"It's right, you may think like that" Chorong said "He is not just asking for forgiveness but he wants this marriage and make it work so I think he really mean it" she said and looked at all their faces.

"Unnie but what if he again don't like me? If he thinks it won't work, I can't take it anymore, again I don't want to get hurt." Naeun said Chorong in worried tone.

"Aigo Naeunnie, don't think like that, let's try to work out this. Think positive, fighting!!" she tried to cheer Naeun.

"Naeun-ah, are you hesitating to go out alone with him?" Eunji asked. Naeun slowly nodded yes.

"Okay, then I have a idea, double date!" Eunji declared.

"Double date? Taemin-Naeun, who is the other one?" Bomi asked sarcastically to Eunji.

"Me and Kibum-ah" Eunji said.

"Is he not just your friend? When he became boyfriend?" Bomi asked with mischievous smile.

"Yah" Eunji smacked Bomi.

"Leave it Bomi, she won't accept it soon" Chorong said.

"Unnie!" Naeun called everyone's attention with her aegyo voice.

"Oh Naeun-ah, then let's do double date" Eunji said in cheerful voice and smirked at her.

--PRESENT--

Taemin looked at the mirror for hundredth time, fixed his hair and made sure he look good before getting down the car. He look happy that he is going to spend the evening with his wife Naeun and also glad that Naeun herself called him to go out. His footsteps got slow when he saw Naeun was not standing alone.

"Hyung, What you are doing here?" Taemin asked Key who is standing next to Eunji with both his hands inside his pant pockets. Key didn't reply him but gave a sharp look at Taemin and turned away.

"Are you both also came here tonight?" he asked Eunji in hesitation.

"Yes today we all going to be together, it's double date" Eunji said in cheerful voice. Taemin eyes went wide open and looked at Naeun to make sure about it, Naeun nodded yes with bright smile.

"Naeun-ah, let's go" Eunji grabbed Naeun's hand and both goes inside the park.

'It is not what I thought' tTaemin thought when he saw both girls going happily. "Hyung!" he called Key who stood showing his back to Taemin.

"What is going on?" Taemin asked Key.

Key who is already in heartbreak, shook his head in disbelief at Taemin and followed the girls inside.

Both girls decided to go to all rides, Taemin and Key followed them wherever they go. Except Key, all enjoyed the rides. First they went to Viking, other three laughed when they heard Key screaming. Even though Taemin didn't go together with Naeun to all rides, he felt happy looking at Naeun who is enjoying like a child. 

"Hyung, why did you stop Eunji? Why you agreed for double date?" Teamin asked as he is upset.

"Who knows it is double date? She didn't say me about it" Key also replied in upset.

"You should have asked her?" Taemin accused Key.

"Why you didn't ask Naeun-ah before?" Key asked as he keep his hands in his hip.

"I didn't guess anything like this" Taemin said and shrugged his shoulder.

"Same here!" Key declared.

"Are you both not coming with us?" both turned when they heard Eunji's voice. Both girls may leave them so they ran behind them. Key stopped Taemin whenever girls selected quite extreme rides like that goes upside down, backward, so Taemin can only watch Naeun enjoying with Eunji.

"Hyung, this is not going to workout" frustrated Taemin said to Key who lost all energy because of the rides.

"So what you going do now?" Key gave a tired look.

"I have a plan to separate the girls" Taemin said with bright smile, those words made Key stood up immediately, "What is it Taeminnie?" he asked brightly.

"Look there" Taemin pointed the ghost house, "Let's go there" he said to Key. 

"Why?"

"Hyung, they are gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter