Proposal

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naeun felt so embarrassing when she feel down into the water before Taemin and also frustrated on her for spoiling the plan.

"Oppa, stop the car!!" Naeun screamed inside the car.

"Why? What happened?" Taemin asked Naeun in worried tone.

"Let's go for a drink" Naeun showed the club. It is the club where they previously went and Taemin danced with girls to make Naeun feel jealous.

"No no..you are drenched so let's go home. Someother day"

"No Oppa. Come. You like it, right?" she said and jumped outside the car before Taemin could react.

"Why she so strange today?" he said to himself and followed her inside.

"Two large!!" she told to bar tender.

Naeun has low alcohol tolerance, soon her face turned red in one shot. When music changed to louder, "Oppa let's dance, you dance so well" she pulled him to the dance floor. Taemin even though don't want to go, followed Naeun. Her dance was very clumsy but her pretty red face, attracted some men to come near. Looking at her clumsy dance, Taemin laughed but when saw men got attracted towards her, his protective instinct came out. He pulled Naeun closer to him so that no one approaches her. Soon Naeun lost all her energy, Taemin decided to take her home.

"Oppa, it's is very embarrassing... it's all got spoiled" she said to Taemin when he took her to the car. Taemin made her to get into car and help her to wear the seatbelt.

"Oppa...Oppa..." she keeps on calling him.

"What Naeun-ah? We are going home, so sleep now" he said.

"Ani oppa. Everything is spoiled. I'm sorry"

"What is spoiled, Naeun-ah?" he asked before moving his eyes from the road.

"What I planned is spoiled Oppa!"

"What you planned?"

"That spoiled plan" she said and whined. Taemin bit his lips to stop laughing at her. It is the first time Naeun behaving like this, she always look like a perfect lady, modest and well mannered but it is the first time she is showing childish side of her, so it is surprise for him and also can't get it what and why she is doing like this.

"Oppa, Where are we? It looks familiar!!" Naeun asked Taemin who is still holding her.

"It's our home." he said before punching the password. He took her inside.

Naeun stopped him in living room, "I want water." she told him with pout face.

"Come inside I will get you water." he tried to pull her.

"No I will be here, you go and bring me water."

Taemin saw Naeun sitting on the floor, with folded legs and hands on her cheeks and with sad face.

"Naeun-ah, water." he crouched down to her level and gave her the glass.

"Oppa, it all got spoiled" she said without looking at him.

'Omo she is starting from first!' he thought and smiled at her.

"Naeun-ah, what is spoiled? Say to Oppa, Oppa will solve for you"

"Oppa I spoiled my plan."

"What is that plan? What is it for?"

"It is for saying what I feel for you." she said in sing song voice. Taemin's cheekbones went high immediately and also got shy. "What you feel?" he asked.

"That only I want to say you but it spoiled Oppa" she said with pout face.

"Oppa will listen now" he said.

"Really?" she asked. He nodded her with smile. "Then sit there." she pointed the dinning chair, when he went near the chair, "No no sit here." she pointed the couch which is opposite to her, he smiled and sat on the couch, "Now tell me, I will listen" he said.

"Oppa, I want to say you..what I feel for you...so I got a plan.." she said slowly and cupped her pout face with her palm.

There was a moment of silence in the room, Taemin waited for her to continue. "Do you know why I can't say you directly what I feel?" she asked her looking at him. Taemin just shooked her head.

"It's because.." she looked at him and crawled towards him.

"Oh Naeun-ah.." Taemin tried to get up but stopped when she came near him and cupped his face.

"It's because of these eyes, Oppa" she said as she pulled his face near to her, "You have mesmerizing eyes, Oppa, It makes me speechless before you" she said.

Taemin can feel her hot breath on his face, "Naeun-ah" he mumbled. Seeing her face that close to him, his blood rushes to his face to turn red.

Naeun's eyes slowly moved from his eyes to his lips, "Oppa your lips..." she moved his face near to her. It could be a kiss if Naeun didn't pass out on his shoulder. Taemin smiled as he got up to carry her to the bedroom.

Naeun got up with heavy headache in the morning and also alone in the bed. She is still in same red dress that she wore last night, her hair is messy and she can hear some noise from kitchen.

"Omo, ottoke pabo-yah" she hold her head when she remembers about last night. She ran inside the bathroom when she hear Taemin's footsteps.

"Naeun-ah, you got up?" Taemin asked her after knocking the bathroom door.

"Hmmm" she replied in low voice.

"Okay, breakfast is ready, come soon" he said and went back to the kitchen.

"Is the last night a dream? He is so normal." she said to herself looking at the mirror, "No no not dream. It's real. I remember very well, we went to club after I fell down inside the fountain. But why he is normal as if nothing happened?" She started thinking, "Aish this alcohol smell.." her thoughts got interrupted by that stinking alcohol smell. So she decided to take bath first.

After getting fresh up, she walked back and forth inside the bathroom. "If I go now, he will tease me so let me go out after he goes to the work. Till then let me wait here." she decided.

After few minutes, she again heard knocking, she got tensed that he may ask her to come out.

"Naeun-ah, how long will you take?" Taemin asked.

"Why?" she asked in louder voice, trying to be bold.

"Because I'm going out. Breakfast is on the table, don't forget to it. Bye" he said.

Naeun came near the bathroom door to listen to the noise, she can hear the door getting closed. So slowly she came out, looked out for Taemin's office bag in his study, a small smile formed when she found it is not there and wide smile formed when his shoes are also not there. She happily went to dinning table to eat her breakfast.

While she is eating, her eyes went wide, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter