Tit For Tat

I'm Falling for U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, why Eomonim is calling us home?"

"I totally forgot about Eomonim after meeting Chorong unnie and Myungsoo oppa"

"Why Eomonim didn't come to mall?"

"Did she talk with you well?"

Son Naeun is only one who is talking in the car. But Taemin is not listening to her, he may be driving but his eyes often moves to his rear view mirror to see that Spider-Man doll in the back seat. Even though his Eomma didn't call him, he found his Eomma will be right reason to get Naeun out from them. But still that doll disturb him in the car.

"Oppa, When you suddenly said let's go! Eomonim is calling home, I really got scared. You look so serious." Naeun continued her talk.

"Do you want that doll?" Taemin asked as he looks that doll through the mirror.

"It's gift from Myungsoo Oppa" she said as she turn to take that doll.

"Do you like Spider-Man?" 

"Hmmm yes Oppa. I like it. My favorite super hero!" she said as she keep that doll in her lap.

Seeing Naeun with that doll made Taemin to get angry and he raised the accelerator.

'Am I third wheel for her? She says me as husband but she adore his gifts. Right she married me for my fame and money. What else I can except from her.' he fumed inside his mind.

Naeun kept the doll before her and took a photo of it. That fumed Taemin more, suddenly he stopped his car. 

"Oppa, What happened?" she asked him in confusion and still holds the doll.

Taemin took a deep breath and turn to Naeun, "Let's have a drink" he said nonchalantly.

"What?" she still in confusion.

Taemin point out a night club, "Let's have fun, come" he said as he remove his seatbelt.

Taemin has went out with other girls before but he don't prefer night club. Naeun also don't like to go to loud noise places, she sometimes go to music concerts with her unnies but night clubs are not like concerts. 

"Oppa, Eomonim will be waiting for us? Let's drink next time" she stops him.

"It's okay, I will inform her, come with me" he got down from the car.

She hesitate to follow Taemin. Seeing her far behind him, Taemin grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to him.

Both went inside the club.
"Two large, please!" Taemin order the bar tender.

"Oppa, Did you inform Eomonim?" Naeun asked him.

But when new music started, "Let's dance!" Taemin told her but she shooked her head. 

Taemin just shrugged his shoulders and went to  the dance floor.
Taemin is a good dancer, that attracts more girls towards him on the dance floor. Naeun who sits near the bar watches Taemin. She really don't look comfortable there. Some boys offered her for dance but she rejected them. But Taemin was just opposite to her, he was dancing with all girls who comes near to him.

"One More Large!" Taemin ordered again.

"Oppa, When can we leave?" Naeun asked him.

"Wait, Enjoy the music Naeun-ah"

"What you going to do?"

"I'm going to dance again" he turns when someone grab his hands.

"Come dance!" the girl who was dancing with him before called him. He nodded and join with her.

Seeing Taemin with other girls made Naeun sad. Taemin knows Naeun is watching him, so he grabbed the girl's waist to pull her closer. Soon the girl placed her hands on his shoulders.

'He hesitate to dance with me in the party but here he easily dance with other girls' her eyes getting watery when she see him dancing close with that girl.

Before Naeun was worried what her in-laws will think when they didn't go even after they called. But soon she forgot about it when she sees Taemin dancing with other girls. It made her feel sad, her heart aches.

'Are you watching me, Naeun-ssi? Only you can show off? No I can too' he thought when naeun is looking at him and he pulled the girl much more closer to him.

And now Naeun don't want to see that scene anymore, she went out immediately. Even though Taemin saw Naeun going out, he didn't stop her but still continued to dance.

After few hours, Taemin came out in drunken state. His eyes are red and finds himself difficult to walk. When he saw Naeun at the entrance, "Naeun-ah!" he went straight to her and hugged her.

"Oppa! Are you okay?" she asked and help him to walk. He just nodded at her. Naeun helped him to get into the car and she decided to drive the car. She is not good in driving but still tried to manage it. On the way to their apartment, suddenly Taemin tried to move from his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter