Twenty Two

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been four days since Baekhyun had called it quits between us. I am still fighting for our relationship. I've been looking for him since the second day after realising that if i really love him, i wouldn't let him easily go and leave me just like that. I am through with that. I would go to the restaurant every morning to see if he's there, but everytime i'd go there, Kyungsoo would only tell me that Baekhyun hadn't come since monday where he saw me and Jongdae together. I've also tried to go to his apartment, but still, he is not there. The only place where i know he is going to be and had not tried to visit yet, is the club. But tonight, i've decided to come and look for him there. I know i looked like a mess, but i am fighting for us. I'll fight for us. I won't let what happened before to happen again. This time, i am fighting for myself and the person i love.


"Unnie... Unnie, can i come inside?" I heard my sister call outside my room, asking for permission to come in.


"Sure, Nari! Come in." After allowing her to come in, the door of my room opened.


"Unnie! Do you want to go get some ice cream? It'll help to make you feel better." She said, taking her tiny baby steps to go near me.


"How did you know that i am not feeling good?" 


"Mommy said you are not okay because of Baekhyun oppa. It's okay if he don't comeback like Sehun oppa did, as long as you're okay, unnie." She said, making me cry.


"Nari... you baby! Stop making me cry." I said, trying my very best to calm down. "Lets just go get some ice cream."


After changing my clothes into a black ripped jeans and oversized hoodie, i hold my sisters hand and took her with me. We then say goodbye to our parents who's surprised to see me outside my room, with my sister in hand.


"Ahri, where are you two going?" My step dad, ask.


"Outside. Getting an ice cream because this girl is craving." I said, trying to sound happy.


"Take care you guys! Come back safe." My mom said. She is obviously worried about my state right now. I am so sorry for my mom. She gets to see me like this for the second time because of a man, again.

 


We've reached the Ice Cream Parlor who isn't that much crowded at this time, with Nari happily holding on my fingers. She is eyeing every flavors with a smile on her cute little face. 

 

"Nari, what do you want?" I ask my sister.


"I want the strawberry ice cream, unnie! Thank you." She said.


I told the lady infront of our order. We've just takem our seat, when i saw a familiar man getting inside the store. It was Chanyeol with a girl and someone i didn't expect to see right now. I am just planning earlier to go to his club. Nari, thank you for asking me to bring you here.


"B...baekhyun!" I called his name. He turned back to where we are seated. He looked really shocked to see me and my sister.


I thought he would come and walk over to us, but he just stared at us for a good 10 seconds before he proceeds walking. Nari, who look obviously worried, tried to engage me in a talk.


"Unnie, look. It's so yummy. Try! Come on." She said, trying her hardest to get my attention. But my attention is focused with Baekhyun.


"Stay here, Nari. I'll come back. Stay here." Looking at my sister. "Stay, okay?" She looked worried, but nods her head anyway.


I followed Baekhyun and Chanyeol who is with a girl i haven't met before. "Baekhyun, can we talk?" I ask. Pulling out all the strength i've kept for this moment, when i finally get to talk with him.


"Who is she?" Ask the girl, who look all gorgeous and hot.


"Nothing. Just someone we know. She's Hanna's friend." Baekhyun said. I already know how it felt to be denied. I know how it felt. It ing hurts! But i don't give him any reactions. He knows it happened to me before and he'd done that again. Baekhyun, my heart. It hurts! Help me.


"Baek, please. Just talk to me. Please?" I tried holding his hand, but he took a step back, removing my hands from him.


I can't hold it back any longer. My tears are rolling down my eyes. I am hurt. But i still wanted us to fix this. He told me he'd never leave me. He told me he won't break me. What happened to us?


"B...baek, p...please! I am begging you." I didn't know it will happened to me one day, but i kneel down on my knees infront o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter