Thirteen

Mend Your Broken Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am with Chi right now, at this café near my apartment building, currenly interrogating this as to why she gave her cookies to early for a man she had just met.

 

"Who is it? Is it Kai? The last time i saw you last night, you were with him. Is it him?" I ask her.

 

She shakes her head. What the ! It's a different person. Who is he? "Chi, what the hell!? Who is it?" I am beyond shock. If it's just a stranger who took advantage of her, i will find him and sue him.

 

"Yah! Talk to me. Tell me how did it happened and who is he!?" I am mad at her. She is not opening to tell me every details that happened to her. If she's not going to tell me the story, then what's the point of meeting her today. I thought she wanted to talk about it.

 

"Calm down. He is not a stranger. Kai actually introduced me to him. I thought... i thought i am going home with Kai that night, but after he introduced me to this guy, everything i had planned in my mind for Kai and I, last night, changed." She told me, playing with the straw on her drink.

 

"What? What's his name?" I have to know who that guy is. If he took her last night, then maybe this friend of mine had experienced lust at first sight with the guy. I know, it's not love when it's Chi we're talking about. But, who knows, maybe not?

 

"His name is Lay. He is so hot, Ahreum! I cannot take my eyes off of him since Kai introduced me to him. I was just sad, i know Kai had sensed it, that i am eyeing his friend, because the next thing i know, Kai is pushing me to talk to his friend." Chi told me with a pout on her face.

 

"Lay? As in the Chinese friend of Baekhyun?" I ask her, just to make sure and she fudging nod her head. Oh my! I am not expecting this. I am really not.

 

Lay is such an angel. Last night, when Baekhyun introduced me to him, he shakes my hand and hugged me. He is so sweet. I am happy that he was the guy, my friend had with, but i am not sure with Chi. They are two different person. Chi is an outgoing girl who loves adventure and Lay, he is just too sweet. I am afraid if my friend and him could click. I can see it in my friends face that she got a little affected with what happened.

 

"Ahreum, i don't know, but after i left his house w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter