Turtle

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

 

 

Introduction

From Hirai Momo's diary

 

I don't know how and when I started to like Jackson Wang, a male classmate whom I get annoyed most of the time because he loves to make fun of me and tease me almost every day and every hour inside or outside the class. We are into that kind of war that only the two of us could understand and at the same time enjoy doing together.

 

Although we didn't hate each other, we don't like each other either and it confused my friends about what we are.


Friends or enemy? Honestly, I don't know too but one day, things started to change between the two of us and I'm not aware that day that it will be the start of something new, a light feeling that will develop into a deeper one.

 

I tried to avoid it, I failed.

 

 I was hurt, he's still clueless.

 

The way how fast my feelings came out, it's how slow he is to realize. I waited for him to notice and it hurts that I waited even I'm not sure if he feels the same way to me. I thought that at least he's interested because he always was the first one to notice my presence, I thought that at least I could be someone special but I was wrong to think that way because he's actually in love with someone else.

 

I'm a fool to assume something's going on between us and if I'm not crazy, why am I trying to give myself reasons to get stuck with this feeling once again?

 

 

Now Playing: Turtle by TWICE