Shot Through The Heart: Cupid's Match

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

 

 

Shot Through The Heart Story#1

Cupid's Match

A Sunji (Suho x Eunji) Fanfic

 

 


Eunji is a good matchmaker, tested by her friends whose relationship became successful with her help and that’s the reason why she’s teased to be Cupid’s human form. But one night she dreamt about Cupid and his arrow shining before her eyes that he gave her, saying it’s a gift. Then the next morning, she wakes up to learn that there is an arrow inside her room.

 


Thinking that it might be a prank by her younger brother, Jeno, she confronted him and learned that she’s the only person that can see it. Curious and confused, she tried to use it on the person who rivals her in the classroom named Kim Junmyeon, the president of the classroom with “pride” as high as the clouds.
 

 

Series Main OST: "Pink Magic" by Yesung is chosen as the overall main theme song for the series Shot Thorough The Heart. First, I want to mention how I like the vibe and the mood of the song and how the lyrics fit the concept of the story. Yesung's voice is such a killer. Most of you may not have seen or remembered that months ago, I posted a picture announcing Yesung to play one of the biggest roles in the story. No need to surprise you guys, he'll be the one playing as Cupid, the one responsible for people falling in love.