The Shapeshifter/Shapeshifting Unicorn

Story Ideas by LayDZhang

 

 

The Shapeshifter/Shapeshifting Unicorn

Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Supernatural

 

 

 

Foreword

 


This book tells a story of a being/mythical creature that can transform into a different living body and can copy an actual living person or animals. Among many examples are wolves, fox, bats, snakes, etc.


But with a slight difference, I tried to experiment, what if this shapeshifter had set foot on the earth before long ago in its original first physical form before becoming an unknown element in the presence of air?

 


And I might add since it’s the most important part of the idea of this book, that Lay which plays the main character will be something different from the myths and folklore. Rather than just being usually intimidating or wicked, his heart is soft and warm and lives on a purpose to help someone ina desperate situation. Be it divine intervention or a curse, that much is unclear.

 


If ever you wonder why it isn’t exactly what shapeshifting in the books are portrayed, then it just means I purposely made up some details that will differentiate my work from other works that are also a result of someone else’s fiction and own imagination.
                                                                                  

                                                                                  -               -----LayDZhang ❤️

 

 

 

Plot

 

Amid nowhere, in the vast floating air of nothingness is a spirit that can materialize in different physical forms according to its nature’s demand. Lay finds himself in different forms in this interesting adventure that tells more about life and the force that pulls him to different places


After years of roaming in different parts of the world, the wind blew him in his unconscious state towards a different place that is known as Korea and there he met different types of people that needed much of his help but he’s not the only one.
 

 

"Rainbow" by Southborders is the official main theme song that I've chosen for this story, not only because of it's beautiful message but also, this song encourages me to continue the idea of making an MV also for this story. 

Here, I proudly present the video I made. Even though it's still incomplete, I already decided to post this but maybe I can finish it once prepared