NINE

DISCIPLINE

Woohyun strolled back to classroom, his classmates started whispering to each other once he entered the room. Woohyun knew that they were talking about him, he didn't mind them, instead, he sat on his chair and drifted off to sleep.

 

After couple of minutes Mr. Kim came into the classroom, everyone stood up to greet him then sat back on their seats. He told them to open their textbook and start reading the content before he sat on his desk and began writing some papers.

 

"Mr. where's Mr. Sunggyu?" Dongwoo raised his hand and asked his teacher.

 

"He wasn't feeling well, I told him to go and see a doctor!" Mr. Kim sighed.

 

The same student mumbled something about Woohyun which made the other students mumble to each other while taking glances at the sleepy head at the back of the classroom.

 

Mr. Kim got a headache because of them buzzing about that student. He knocked on his desk making everyone swallow their tongues "Be quiet!!"

 

Dongwoo raised his hand again to speak. "Mr. some students said that they saw Mr. Sunggyu in the toilet throwing up some blood."

 

Dongwoo was worried about Sunggyu, he counts him as one of his friends since the between them is short. He promised himself that if something bad happened to the elder he won't forgive the kiddo Nam Woohyun.

 

Mr. Kim assured them that the intern is strong and that he is going to recover soon. He told them to not worry about Sunggyu and to go back to what he asked them to do, which is reading.

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun was fully awake, he heard everything while staring at the intern's desk on his left. He thought of what the others were saying about Sunggyu. Woohyun doesn't understand why they were blaming him, he thought he didn't do anything wrong to the other, it was Sunggyu's fault to come near him and talk to him. Woohyun supposed that he told the intern to never mess with him, he just taught the intern a lesson to never mess with him ever again, but why do they blame him? Woohyun still wonders why. He didn't want to hurt his head thinking about the intern, he just forgot about it and went back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu just got home from hospital. He had to face his fear and visit a doctor because the pain was killing. The doctor was able to diagnose his injury and it was a bruised rib. Sunggyu assumed that it was caused by his fall, he don't think it was Woohyun's kicks or punches. The doctor prescribed some medicines for him, he recommended Sunggyu to have his meals on time and to drink lots of water, he also reminded him to avoid running or exercising for at least one month until he's totally recovered, and most importantly he told him to take a rest for few days.

 

Once he got on a bus, he checked his phone and sent an apologetically message to Mr. Park that he couldn't meet with him because of what happened, he also informed him that he was fine and that he can go to school the day after the next day. Mr. Park sent a quick reply that he knew everything from Mr. Kim, he told Sunggyu to take care of himself.

 

 

 

Looking at the clock, Sunggyu decided to have his dinner. He walked into his tiny kitchen and remembered his empty fridge. He pulled out an instant ramen and boiled some water to make it done. Sunggyu wished he had some eggs to eat it with the ramen, he didn't even have veggies to steam for dinner. He had his dinner while watching some videos of his favorite variety show on his phone since he doesn't own a TV.

 

As soon as he finished his bowl of ramen he got a message from Mr. Kim asking him about his health, Sunggyu replied that he was doing fine and told him about what the doctor said. Mr. Kim sent another message telling the younger to take care and to eat well.

 

The intern washed his bowl before he headed to his room and changed his clothes then went to sleep.