EIGHT

DISCIPLINE

Sunggyu can't understand himself yet, why he does not feel nervous when talking to Woohyun. Thus, he doesn't understand why it's always him who starts a conversation with the other. Why it has to be Woohyun though? He has a lot of questions in his head that he can't find any answer yet.

 

Sunggyu admits that he chose to change that students, no one forced him, he just wants it. There is something inside the intern telling him that this student might change him as well, first result, his nervousness that doesn't occur when he talks with the other.

 

"Or?"

 

It was only one word that made the student angry. Woohyun couldn't control himself anymore. He growled and pushed the other with his full strength making him fall off the bench.

 

Sunggyu's back ached, he groaned "You are so strong young boy"

 

"Shut up!!" The student growled. He was out of his mind, he didn't want to hear another word from the other so he started kicking and punching the intern who was now laying on ground under him. One last punch as the intern's lips started bleeding.

Some students heard Woohyun's shouts trying to shut Sunggyu up, they ran to call for help while the rest tried to stop Woohyun from beating up the intern.

 

"Sunggyu Hyung, you are bleeding!" Dongwoo shouted who was now helping Sunggyu up.

 

"I'm fine!" Sunggyu chuckled. He held his sore rib and looked at Woohyun turning his back to them and walking back to the building. Sunggyu noticed his students surrounding him, glancing at him with worried look on their face. "What happens between us, stays between us! I don't want to hear any one of you talking about this to anyone else. It's the first order from your intern. I trust you"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After few moments, some of his students approached him and told him that Mr. Kim was looking for him. Sunggyu nodded and told his students to get back to work as he walked towards the building.

 

Sunggyu looked around himself, he examined the new room that he has never been into before. He looked at the door as Mr. Kim headed in handing a cup of water to the intern.

 

"Now tell me what happened?" The elder asked.

 

"I told you it was an accident" Sunggyu said sipping the cold drink.

 

"Look, I know that you are not telling the truth right now"

 

"Are you saying that I'm lying?

 

Mr. Kim shook his head in disagreement, he stood up and asked the intern to follow him when he received a message on his phone.

They walked to the principal room. Sunggyu tried to convince the elder that everything was ok and he doesn't need to meet with the principal for that, but the elder kept ignoring him.

 

 

At the principal office, there was the principal and Woohyun waiting for them to come. As soon as they entered the room, Sunggyu bowed to the principal. The student was standing in the middle saying nothing, he looked at the intern and smirked.

 

"Have a seat you two" The principal ordered.

 

Mr. Kim nodded and obeyed his order while the intern stood in the middle beside the student.

 

"I didn't call you to scold you Kim Sunggyu, you can have a seat" The principal chuckled.

 

"I'm fine Mr." Sunggyu said and bowed again for the elder.

 

"Alright, I called you here to tell me exactly what happened because this kid right here refuses to speak" the principal meant Woohyun by his words.

 

"I already told Mr. Kim that it was an accident, I fell off the bench and he helped me up" He lied.

 

"Then explain the blood on your lips" Mr. Kim asked, he never believed the intern nevertheless.

 

"Unfortunately, I fell on my face, that's why you see blood!" the intern shrugged, he tried his best to hide the truth. He was mentally praying that the student won't open his mouth soon and spoil everything.

 

"Even though this doesn't sound realistic that Woohyun helped you up, but I will believe you" he paused and turned his gaze to Woohyun, then continued "You can leave to your class kid, I don't want to see you anymore this week, no more troubles please!".

Woohyun obeyed and left the room.

 

"Kim Sunggyu, you can leave too" Mr. Kim whispered to him.

Sunggyu left the room and found Woohyun still standing in front of the door. He decided to ignore him and walk away.

 

"You would have looked stupid if I opened my mouth while ago" Woohyun grinned, he was now standing face to face with the intern.

 

Sunggyu took few moments to realize how kiddo the other was, he just realized that he doesn't want to change the other anymore. He remembered what Mr. Kim have been telling him about this student, he now believes that this kid want no more than attention from others. Sunggyu decided to avoid him, at least for seven weeks, he wants his degree and that's it.

 

"You are welcome" Sunggyu wasn't expecting any appreciations from that student anyway. He just looked at Woohyun's face, he gave him that cold gaze he was always receiving from the other as he walked away while holding his injured rib.

 

"He's so cute right?" Mr. Kim suddenly appeared from behind the student. He caught him staring at the intern's back. "He lied to the principal to get you out of this because you are his student, and he cares about you" he said patting Woohyun's shoulder.

 

"I don't need his care, I can take care of myself!"

 

"As you like, but you owe the intern an apology" the elder remarked.

 

Woohyun took a glance at his teacher again, he shrugged the latter's hand off his shoulder before he walks away to the opposite direction.