TWENTY

DISCIPLINE

 

 

 

 

‘Look, I’m so sorry that I kissed you the other day, now please forgive me because I don’t want to lose you...’

 

He wanted to say that, but he couldn’t.. it was just like woohyun forgot how to speak once he saw Sunggyu.. he was afraid to speak and hurt Sunggyu again.. after all he admits his mistake, nobody would love to be kissed by someone without a permission first, especially that both of them were boys, Sunggyu might be against the idea of two boys dating each other woohyun supposed.

 

Sunggyu looked at his students whose heads were surrounded by hundreds of question marks. He knows for sure that Dongwoo and Jisung won’t remain silent if he tells them about what happened. He wanted to tell them that woohyun is gay and that he kissed him before but he was afraid of Woohyun’s reaction, the student might eat his meat for dinner if he said so.

 

The intern shook these thoughts off his head and decided to act like nothing has happened, at least until he finds something to do about that.. Sunggyu grabbed the chair and pulled it apart from the table then sat on it. He settled down his tray and started eating his lunch.

 

Woohyun welcomed the new fresh scent of Sunggyu with a sincere smile. He looked down at his lunch that he never liked nevertheless, he took a spoon full of food and enjoyed his lunch for the first time ever.

 

Sunggyu was sipping his milk when he noticed woohyun’s non-stop shaking leg. He held the other’s thigh making woohyun freeze from the sudden touch.

 

Woohyun heart flatter to the sudden touch as a silent moan escaped his lips, woohyun wished that no one heard that.. he couldn’t believe that Sunggyu’s soft hand was on his thigh, woohyun didn’t want this moment to stop, he didn’t want the other to retract his hand.

 

“Are you ok?” Sunggyu asked.

 

Woohyun nodded nervously.

 

However, Sunggyu retracted his hand, he didn’t want Woohyun to cream his school uniform, it was obvious from the student’s reaction that he was so in love with Sunggyu. Yet, the intern wasn’t sure about his feelings towards woohyun, whether he likes him or not. Even if he gave Woohyun a chance, Sunggyu was still afraid of Woohyun nevertheless. The intern grabbed his spoon and continued eating his lunch.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later that day, Sunggyu was packing his belongings before leaving school to home when he found a pink sticky note on his notebook saying:

 

 

 

                      “meet me behind the primary campus after school”

 

 

 

Sunggyu sighed “how childish, he already has my phone number” he mumbled.

 

“What’s it? Woohyun again?” Asked Mr. Kim.

 

Sunggyu nodded, he excused himself to leave as he walked outside the teacher’s office to the primary campus.

 

The intern looked around himself once he arrived to the back of the campus, he examined the storage rooms and the back field, searching for the kid maybe. After few minutes of waiting, Sunggyu decided to call Woohyun.

 

“Woohyun ah!”

 

“Em hyung? What’s up?”

 

“What do you mean what’s up? Where are you?”

 

“On my way home, why?”

 

“Are you kidding me??” Sunggyu inhaled.

 

“What?” Woohyun mumbled.

 

“Hi there Mr. Kim” Said Jisung with a bright smile on his face as he walked towards the intern.

 

“Jisung ah, what are you doing here?” Asked Sunggyu as he moved the phone away from his ear.

 

“I wanted to talk to you hyung!” Said the student seriously. He looked at Sunggyu phone and asked if he was busy.

 

“No, I’m not!” Said Sunggyu as he slid his phone back in his pocket.

 

“Great, I just wanted to confess something to you hyung..” he mumbled.

 

“Speak it up, I’m listening!”

 

“I just wanted to tell you how much I love you hyung..”

 

“Thank you, but-”

 

“No, it’s not like what you think hyung.. I love you so much.. that I want you to be my boyfriend..”

 

Sunggyu looked into Jisung’s sincere eyes, every word the other said was true. Sunggyu admits that the other was handsome, but he doesn’t have any feelings towards his student. Sunggyu didn’t know what to say, or what to do. He couldn’t reject his friend and break his heart, yet he has to reject him before it gets worse. A teacher can’t have a relationship with their students Sunggyu supposed.

 

“Look, I know you are concerned about that because it’s against the school policies, and that you want this internship to pass without any problems.. I understand, but you’re not going to stay here forever.. give me a chance hyung, and I’ll show you that I deserve you and that you deserve me.. we won’t show our relationship at school, we will only date outside the school at the moment.. please hyung.. understand..” he said as he held sunggyu’s hand really tight..

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun was on line this whole time. He heard everything Jisung said to Sunggyu. He chucked to himself, he knew what sunggyu was going to say to the other.. as far as he knew, sunggyu was straight and that there is no way he will fall for Jisung..

 

“Ok!” … “I’ll give you a chance Jisung ah” Said Sunggyu.

 

“What?” Woohyun mumbled. He couldn’t believe his ears, was that really sunggyu the intern he knew? Woohyun wanted to slap himself and wake up from this nightmare, but unfortunately he wasn’t dreaming..

 

“Thank you… Hyung” Said Jisung.

 

“Don’t thank me. Thank yourself for being so kind and so handsome kid”.

 

He giggled as he placed a quick peck on the intern’s cheek.

 

“Yah, you said outside the school” he giggled.

 

“No one is here anyway” Jisung whined.

 

“Alright then! Shall we kiss?” Asked sunggyu.

 

His student nodded joyfully as he smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, the grumpy kid walked into the classroom with black circles around his eyes. It was obvious that he didn’t get enough sleep the night before.

 

“Are you ok?” Asked the angel boy with a pout on his lips.

 

“Do I look so?” Asked Woohyun as he sat down on his seat.

 

“Something happed?”

 

“Ask your friend” the grumpy kid mumbled as he watched Jisung entering the classroom.

 

“Hi, good morning” greeted Jisung with a bright smile on his face.

 

“Yah, what happened between you two?” Asked Dongwoo.

 

“What are you talking about Dongwoo-ya?” The student asked with raised eyebrow.

 

“It’s Kim Sunggyu!!” Shouted a student from outside of the classroom.

 

The three students turned their gaze towards the door of the classroom as Sunggyu peeked in and greeted everyone with a big smile.

 

“I thought we had PE” Dongwoo mumbled.

 

“Your schedule is still the same” The intern stated. He then looked at Jisung and called him out “Jisung ah, can you come out for a minute?”

 

“Sure Hyung!” Said Jisung with a smile as he hopped from his seat and headed out to where sunggyu was.

 

“What’s going on between these two?” The angel boy asked.

 

Woohyun sighed as he laid his head down on his desk.

 

“Yah, won’t tell me? I’m sure you know something!! Woohyun ah!” No matter how long Dongwoo called the other, woohyun just decided to ignore him..

 

Meanwhile, Jisung walked with Sunggyu to the printing room to print out some worksheets.

 

“Tell me” Said sunggyu as he entered another paper into the printer.

 

“I guess he heard everything Hyung!” Jisung said with a giggle.

 

“Cool, now we will have to wait until he comes to me” Said sunggyu with a smirk.

 

“What if he didn’t come?”

 

“He will, so soon”.

 

“Hyung, do you know woohyun more than me?”

 

“I guess I do” he giggled.

 

After they finished printing out all the papers, Jisung excused himself and went to his PE class, while sunggyu decided to go to the classroom and prepare for his lesson since his students are in PE class. Or maybe he wanted to see someone?

 

As he walked in the classroom, the intern spotted Woohyun sleeping on his desk. He smirked to himself, he knew that his student never participated in a PE class before, so he expected him to be sleeping in the classroom.

 

“Are you really sleeping?” Said sunggyu as he peeked on the sleeping head.

 

Woohyun opened his eyes as saw how close Sunggyu’s face was to him, he flinched to the back, he was about to fall off his chair when Sunggyu pulled him back in place, shortening the distance between them and making Woohyun’s heart bounce nervously.

 

“You ok?” The intern asked as he sat down beside Woohyun and on Jisung’s seat.

 

Woohyun watched Sunggyu with sadness in his eyes. How could he break his heart like that by dating Jisung? Said what, they won’t show it at school, but they are already talking informally to each other. Woohyun cant understand the intern, is he straight or does he hate Woohyun that much? Maybe he really does... Woohyun always hurt Sunggyu nevertheless, he wasn’t so kind like Jisung..

 

“I guess you don’t want to-” Sunggyu didn’t even continue his sentence when he was cut off by Woohyun.

 

The latter quickly pulled Sunggyu from his ID badge and placed a hard kiss on the intern’s lips. Woohyun didn’t care about the consequences, he knew that Sunggyu is going to slap him any second soon, he knows very well that this might destroy their friendship.. yet, he didn’t care, he just couldn’t stop himself from kissing Sunggyu’s pretty lips.

 

Sunggyu’s eyes widened as he blinked few times to realize that what just happened wasn’t a dream. His heart flattered, he felt butterflies in his tummy burst into life for the first time in his life.. sunggyu admits that this kiss felt better than the first kiss he had with Woohyun.. But, noway. This can’t happened, Sunggyu should stop this, he should, he wants to but he just can’t.. He grabbed Woohyun from his collar, and tried to bush him off, but the other was so strong.. the kiss was so strong.. The interned mumbled the other to stop.. but there was no use.

 

To his luck, woohyun was able to slid his tongue inside Sunggyu’s mouth and every bit of the intern’s lower lip. the latter deepened the kiss, and nipping Sunggyu’s lips, and within few seconds he was able to get the other to participate the kiss.. he smiled..

 

However, Sunggyu didn’t know how to kiss the other .. it was his first time to kiss somebody nevertheless .. so he decided to imitate Woohyun. Sunggyu Woohyun’s upper lips shyly and pink tinted his pale cheeks..

 

After a minute or two, he didn’t realize for how many minutes they kissed, but woohyun felt like it was only few seconds, very sweet few seconds.. The students decided to break the kiss when he felt in need for air. He breathed as he watched Sunggyu’s swollen lips, they were shivering. Woohyun giggled.

 

“What?” Sunggyu sounded offended.

 

Woohyun shook his head “You just looked so cute” he giggled.

 

“Am I?”

 

Woohyun nodded. He smiled.

 

Sunggyu smiled seeing Woohyun’s beautiful smile. If what just happened would make Woohyun smile, Sunggyu is ready to kiss hi every day and night..

 

“Date me, Kim Sunggyu” woohyun will never lose him to someone like Jisung.

 

‘I will date you, Nam Woohyun’ is what he wants to say, but not yet. Kim sunggyu, you cant just say that now and ruin your plan.. not yet.

 

“to be honest, I heard your conversation with Jisung yesterday..”

 

“how did you-”

 

“you stupid didn’t end the call, it’s not my problem!!”

 

“Well, you could’ve ended it yourself” Sunggyu shrugged.

 

Woohyun rubbed his hair in confusion, right, he could’ve done that but why didn’t he just end the call from his side. The student finally realized his mistake and apologized to Sunggyu.

 

“I didn’t hear everything though” he continued.

 

“It’s fine!!” Sunggyu giggled.

 

“but why you want to date Jisung anyway?” What about me, why don’t you just date me, what about our first kiss, why you rejected that but you kissed Jisung.. Woohyun wanted an answer to the questions in his head, but he didn’t want to sound like a freak, so he decided to keep those questions for later..

 

“He’s a nice kid first of all, second, he’s so handsome. Why shouldn’t I date him?”

 

Woohyun admits that Jisung was a kind person, he’s handsome as well. The student thought about it, the first impression that he left when he first met Sunggyu wasn’t something to be thankful for.. not mentioning the times when he hurt Sunggyu before because he couldn’t control his fist.. Woohyun regrets all of that, he wished to erase Sunggyu’s mind and start everything all over again..

 

Woohyun doesn’t have the right to ask about himself, to ask whether the other likes him or not. He has never done something good to Sunggyu, except for this kiss..

 

The latter looked at Sunggyu’s ID badge, he grabbed the lanyard of it and tried to fix it for the intern.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Get your hands off my boyfriend!”