TWENTY-THREE

DISCIPLINE

 

"Oh, father!" Said Woohyun as he walked to the guy standing in front of his apartment.

 

Sunggyu blushed. He didn't know what to do or where to go. It was such an embarrassment to be pecked in front of his student's parent. The intern caught the man standing beside his luxurious Bentley looking at him at sending some glares to his son.. He slightly hid his face behind Woohyun's shoulder..

 

In fact, Sunggyu admits that the father was as handsome as his son.. well, maybe too handsome and manly. Even though the guy was like two to three centimeters shorter than him, Sunggyu still finds him attractive. No wonder the kid looked so handsome..

 

"Long time no see son. Everything is good?" He asked as he noticed them holding hands.

 

Woohyun tried to follow the direction of what his father was looking at. He immediately retraced his hand when he noticed that he was holding Sunggyu's hand this whole time.

 

"Of course!!" Said Woohyun nervously.

 

The guy in the dark navy suit hummed as he slid his hands in his pocket. "Aren't you gonna introduce your friend to me?".

 

"Oh, right. Father, this is Kim Sunggyu. Hyung, this is my father!"

 

Sunggyu blowed. He excused the father and his son to leave home.

 

"I thought you will sleep over!" Said Woohyun.

 

"Who said! I was just walking you home!" He lied. Sunggyu didn't want from Woohyun's father to misunderstand them.

 

"Come on.." he pouted.

 

"You seem tired, just sleep over for tonight!" Suggested the father.

 

"Yes please!" Woohyun whined.

 

Sunggyu looked at woohyun then at his father. He wasn't expecting from the father to be as sweet as his kid. Well, Woohyun is a sweet kid he takes care of Sunggyu but he is so aggressive sometimes...

 

The intern nodded his head.

 

Woohyun and Sunggyu walked to the latter's apartment, they walked first while the father strolled behind them as he was focusing his attention on his phone nevertheless.

 

Sunggyu was walking shoulder to shoulder with Woohyun when he decided to shorten the distance between them to whisper the same to woohyun.

 

"Why didn't you tell your father that I was your teacher?" He whispered.

 

"He doesn't need to know everything!" Woohyun mumbled.

 

"But He is your fath-" Sunggyu stoped his sentence when he heard the father of his student clearing his throat. He didn't know that it was the father's unwilled habit.

 

Woohyun took out his keycard and swiped it to unlock his door. The three of them finally welcomed the warmth of Woohyun's apartment once they stepped in. They were taking off their shoes when the father raced before them to the bathroom.

 

The boys went to woohyun's room as the latter took out his laptop for the intern who was so stressed about delaying his work to this time.

 

Sunggyu sat down on Woohyun's studying desk, although he was so curious about why a careless student like Woohyun would have a studying desk in his room, he really wanted to make a silly remark about it but he decided to keep it for himself as he has no time to waste on such thing.

 

Woohyun browsed his closet for warm pajama, when he finally found one he took his clothes off and started changing to pajama slowly. The latter always thought that he was hot and that his body was fit. He wanted Sunggyu to see his body, to check him out. Woohyun kept taking glances at Sunggyu, he thought the intern would notice him and complement his body, nevertheless the intern was too focused on his screen. Woohyun regretted giving him that damn laptop.

 

The latter pouted as he headed to kitchen to make some hot chocolate for his guest. He saw his father gulping on a can of beer he bought earlier with Sunggyu. He wanted to say something mean to his father but looking at his tired face Woohyun changed his mind on that and started heating up milk for the hot chocolate.

 

"Is he your boyfriend?" Asked Woohyun's father as he sipped his beer.

 

Woohyun placed the spoon he was holding down on the kitchen counter, he spun on his heels to face his father as he asked "is there any issues with dating a guy?"

 

"If you couldn't find a girlfriend you could've told me to introduce you to my friend's daughter" he shrugged.

 

"Father, aren't we over this silly dad jokes?" Woohyun huffed.

 

"I'm not joking young man, she's really pretty. Bae Suzy, she looks like her!" 

 

"First of all, she's not my type. Then, I need no woman in my life so keep Bae Suzy for yourself." Woohyun stated as he pouted the warm drink in mugs.

 

"Not all women are like your mom Woohyun ah."

 

"Please, I am not interested in women. In fact, we are not dating yet.." he mumbled.

 

"Then explain what I saw earlier? You were holding hands and you pecked him too"

 

"I don't need to explain you this.."

 

"Look son, I don't care who are you meeting or who are you dating. I just want to see you happy" the father cared about his son more than anything in life. He always says warm words to his son.

 

"I'm happy now father.. because of Sunggyu hyung.." he took a deep breath. "I'm happy" he continued with a smile.

 

"If he makes you happy then hold onto him with you canine tooth" he giggled at his own joke.

 

"You could've done the same to her.. but I guess you never loved her" Woohyun referred to his mother by saying that.

 

"I loved her.. who said I didn't.. it's just I wasn't happy with her.." his semi-drunk father finally opened his heart to be honest with his son.. "man, I loved her so much that I couldn't wait to make you little boy.." he continued.

 

"I don't want to know how you made me please!"

 

"Why? I actually want to see your kids. How are you gonna make kids fro-"

 

"Father.. please stop you are drunk already"

 

"What? I'm curious to know how" he giggled.

 

Woohyun sighed. He raised his voice to tell his father to stop.

 

At the same time, Sunggyu came out of Woohyun's room. He walked to hall which was exposed to the tiny kitchen. Sunggyu looked and Woohyun and asked him if he was fine.

 

Woohyun nodded as he looked at the fluffy white blanket that Sunggyu was hugging.

 

"Ah, I will borrow this for tonight. I'll sleep at the hall so sleep with your father at your room" Sunggyu explained.

 

"It's my house I sleep wherever I want" Woohyun stated.

 

"Anyway, it's your father Woohyun ah, respect him"

 

"Good job boy! Raise him well instead of me, I'm tired of raising a grown up already.. but I want to see my grand kids ha!" The father said.

 

"You know it is not possible, make more kids who will make you some grandchildren" Woohyun blabbered.

 

"No sir, you will see your grand kids. I'll grant your wish. Already found a girl for him" Sunggyu stated.

 

"Hyung!"

 

"Please do it!" Said the father as he strolled back to Woohyun's bedroom. He stopped halfway as he spun on his heel and faced the kids. "Be quiet!" He warned making the kids blush to his remark.

 

Woohyun cursed between his breath. He didn't want the other to caught him blushing..

 

"Hyung, you know that I'm gay.."

 

"Yeah, but you weren't gay before so I believe that you can go back to your old self!" The intern mumbled with nonsense. In fact, he loved the fact that Woohyun was gay for him.

 

"I love myself now.. please, if you don't want to date me let me know so I don't waste time cashing you and go find another hamster!" Woohyun stated.

 

Sunggyu felt insulted by Woohyun's words "Yah" he yelled quietly.

 

"What?"

 

"Let's just go to sleep" said Sunggyu as he sat in the couch and wrapped his planked around his tiny body.

 

"I made hot choco" the latter said as he handed the other a warm cup of hot choco.

 

"I need one! Thank you!" He sipped his warm drink and smiled when he came to know that it tasted better than he expected.

 

Woohyun sat next to Sunggyu. Indeed, he snuggled closer to Sunggyu for warmth.

 

Sunggyu noticed Woohyun's purplish lips. "Hold this for me" said Sunggyu as he handed his mug to Woohyun. He took the blanket and wrapped it around Woohyun's body making these shoulders brush into one other.

 

Woohyun felt butterflies. Yes he did in his tummy. He handed the cup back to Sunggyu.

 

"Wanna watch something on TV?" The latter suggested.

 

"I'm fine"

 

"Ok" he mumbled.

 

After few more sips, Sunggyu placed his empty cup on table. Despite how close the kitchen was to them he was lazy to take his cup there nevertheless.

 

Woohyun copied Sunggyu's and placed his mug on the coffee table as well. It was his house after all.

 

The latter looked at Sunggyu and asked him if he was going to sleep.

 

"Of course, I'm tired" he shrugged at how strange Woohyun's question was.

 

Woohyun nodded as he mumbled "me too"

 

The intern started at the kid for few seconds. I'm fact, he was waiting for Woohyun to move to another couch so he can lay down on this one.

 

"Won't move?"

 

Woohyun hummed in confusion.

 

"You are not going to sleep next to me, aren't you?"

 

"Why not?" The latter asked.

 

"Nam Woohyun!"

 

"What? I don't have another blanket!!"

 

"Your problem!!"

 

"Don't be so mean" Woohyun whined.

 

"You insisted that I should stay at your home, now enjoy the consequences!" Sunggyu stunk his tongue out at Woohyun as he kicked the latter off the couch.

 

Woohyun pouted. How could he treat him like that, Sunggyu was so mean to him. The kid hugged a cushion as he gave Sunggyu his back and drifted off to sleep on the ground.

 

Sunggyu laid down on the comfy couch and under the warm blanket. It smelled nice.

 

Soon later, Sunggyu came to know that it was Woohyun's favorite blanket as he thought he heard Woohyun talking about how he cry every morning not wanting to leave his blanket, and how many times a day he mentioned that he misses his white fluffy blanket etc etc.

 

Sunggyu shook his silly thought away. Woohyun is not a kid to die from cold he supposed. Few minutes later, the intern went to sleep himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the middle of the night, Sunggyu heard some rattle sounds, most likely rattle snake tail sound. He thought he was just imagining that sound, but it kept getting louder. Sunggyu got up from his place, scared of the sound... he looked around him as if Woohyun could be raising a snake as a pet but that sound was coming from the sleeping body in front of Sunggyu.

 

Turned out that Woohyun was grinning his teeth together.. the kid was cold.. Sunggyu felt really bad. In fact, his heart ached, how could he sleep under a warm blanket and leave the poor Woohyun to suffer the cold night himself.

 

The intern crawled down and wrapped Woohyun in the same blanket as him. Sunggyu hugged Woohyun's cold body to make his body worm up faster. Soon after, Woohyun stopped grinning his teeth.. he felt the warmth of Sunggyu's hug.

 

 

 

 

The next morning the father got up early to catch up his meeting. He walked to hall when he saw the kids hugging each other.

 

"Tsk, he said he will find him a girl now he is hugging him. Tsk tsk tsk" said the father as he walked outside the apartment.

 

The sound of the door closing behind the father has woken up the light sleeper Woohyun. The kid looked at Sunggyu who was hugging him. He blushed when he noticed the short distance between the two lips. Woohyun decided to stay there and stare at how beautiful sleeping Sunggyu was.

 

Woohyun's eyes went down to looking at Sunggyu's lips. They were pink and juicy... he wanted to kiss them, them, heard them moan for him .. such thoughts at such time made the latter a little bit .. Woohyun felt blood rushing down his .

 

Sunggyu groaned as his back aches from sleeping on the floor. He rubbed his tired eyes when a string of light hit his tiny eyes.

 

Woohyun closed his eye immediately and pretended to be sleeping.. he didn't want the other to catch him starting at his lips..

 

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun and giggled at how bad his acting skill was.

 

The kid opened his eyes slowly, he wanted to know what the other was giggle at. "What's funny?" He mumbled.

 

"Your acting skills" he giggled.

 

"Why do you think I'm acting?"

 

"You don't want me to catch you staring at me?" Sunggyu hummed.

 

"What's wrong with staring at you?"

 

"Nothing... you can stare as much as you want"

 

"But how? I'm already for you" Woohyun mumbled as he confessed his current feelings to Sunggyu.

 

"Eh?????"