FIFTEEN

DISCIPLINE

Over the weekend, Sunggyu tried to balance between his college work and his part time jobs, as well as going out with Dongwoo who was there with the intern from the sunrise to the sunset.. They went out for dinner on Saturday to one of Dongwoo's favorite restaurant in Seoul, and they chatted about different topics which Sunggyu thought they were interesting. They found out that they have lots of things in common and which made both of them surprised was that both of them loved music, Sunggyu can sing and Dongwoo can do the rapping.

 

On the other hand, Woohyun spent the weekend thinking about the intern and the weird feeling in the belly he had the other day.. That can't be his heart, he thought. He also did some research about that weird feeling but didn't find the answer to prove that he was only nervous no more than that..

 

Woohyun sighed as he rolled over his bed. He didn't understand why he was only thinking about the intern this whole time.. he even tried different methods to take Sunggyu out of his head, but whenever he's about to succeed he remembers the intern's smile and he starts to think about the other all over again.. 

 

In addition, Woohyun admits that Sunggyu is a nice guy, and he can tell that from the intern's actions.. but is seems to woohyun that the problem was with Sunggyu.. if he stops minding other's businesses everything would be fine.. the intern can't help but to put his nose into other business which is something that woohyun doesn't like about Sunggyu..

 

Even though he didn't like Sunggyu, but Woohyun wanted to know where the other was, and what he is doing at the moment.. as far as he know, Sunggyu has a part time job and he usually goes to work after school. Woohyun thought that he is either working or hanging out with Dongwoo, they seemed to be very close with each other nevertheless.. He was curious, he needed to know what kept the other from treating him for a cup of coffee.. it was Sunday already, and Sunggyu made that promise on Friday.. Woohyun doesn't like it when people forget their promises as he was someone who doesn't forget his promises.

 

It was six in the evening, Woohyun grabbed his phone and tried to search for Dongwoo's ID on social media. He thought he heard Dongwoo promoting his new account to his classmates few weeks ago.. woohyun cant forget how loud Dongwoo was, yet he can't remember what his actual ID sounded like..

 

"D...D.. um.. O?" Woohyun tried to remember the spelling by mumbling these letters. He huffed as the search result that came up didn't include any familiar account ID.

 

"Let's try Jang Dongwoo" Woohyun talked to his phone and entered his friend's name. The list showed him at about six different account, Woohyun closed his eyes as he mentally prayed that Dongwoo was one of them.

 

As soon as he opened his eyes, Woohyun spotted an account with the angel emoji as a profile picture, and when he clicked that account, a set of selfies have popped up on his screen.. woohyun chuckled at the fact that it was really Dongwoo, and that the angel emoji looked really like his smiling face! 

 

Something about Dongwoo's account grabbed woohyun's attention.. which was that the latest posts Dongwoo have made were pictures of Sunggyu.. even with his back facing the camera, woohyun was still able to tell that it was Sunggyu's back due to his sandy hair and his delicate shoulders..

 

"Does he work in a cafe??" Woohyun mumbled to himself looking at the apron tied around Sunggyu's tiny waist..

 

He pouted when he couldn't find any sign of the cafe name.. as he checked the other posts, woohyun couldn't confirm the place where the intern was working at...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, which was Monday, Sunggyu went to school earlier to have some time to chat with Daehan about his peer's visit to observe him, and that peer was his one and only friend Aayeong.. Sunggyu informed Mr. Kim that Aayeong was going to visit him on Tuesday and that he needed some more tips since it's his first time teaching students in high school .. And since that they had a class in the morning, Mr. Kim decided to make it simple and short for Sunggyu .. he told the intern to run the class normally and that there was no need to make fancy activities since they have a lot of topics to cover ..

 

 

After they have done their chitchat, Mr. Kim reminded Sunggyu that they have to go to class. They walked to the classroom and greeted the students. Frankly, everyone was there including Nam Woohyun..

 

Sunggyu stood at the front and informed the students that his peer will visit him the next day to observe him. He asked his students to do their best but not to fake it. Sunggyu also confirmed them that he wasn't the type of teachers who would prepare so many fancy activities just to show off in front of their visitors, but he told them that he will run the class normally just like everyday.

 

"And I just want my students to show my peer that you are the best, even better than my peer's students!" Sunggyu added.

 

At the back of the classroom, there was Woohyun who was staring at Sunggyu with lots of thoughts going onto his head..

 

A student from the corner of the classroom mumbled that she wish that Woohyun will not show up the next day so that he won't ruin everything.. even though she was mumbling to herself, Sunggyu was able to hear that..

 

"One more thing" Sunggyu clapped his hand to grab everyone's attention to him again. "I wish to see all of you tomorrow, so please be there for me!" He added with a smile.

 

The students bite her lower lip as she looked down.. She thought that the intern has heard her and that he was mad at her..

 

Woohyun looked at Sunggyu straight in the eyes, he was able to make an eye contact with the intern for few second before he turned his gaze back to his desk.. woohyun wished that the eye contact lasted longer, but he failed upon that due to the nervousness that he was having since the day he attacked on Sunggyu...

 

Sunggyu smiled, as he thought of an additional remark before he ends the lesson.

 

"I want all of you to clap your hands for yourselves. All of you did really impressive job with your presentation, especially Nam Woohyun." Sunggyu paused, he looked at his students who seemed to be jealous of Woohyun and smiled. "Isn't he so amazing? His performance was so captivating for someone who didn't prepare anything!!"

 

Mr. Kim nodded in agreement to Sunggyu as he raised his thumb up for the intern.

 

Everyone in the classroom including Daehan and Sunggyu clapped their hands for Woohyun.

 

And again, Woohyun always loved to be the center of attention, but he felt embarrassed in a situation like this.. he thought that his performance wasn't as awesome as Sunggyu said it was, for him it was just a normal song he would sing while showering, he didn't put too much efforts in it. Woohyun looked down at his intertwined hands.

 

After all, he admits that what Sunggyu said about him made him so happy from the inside.. butterflies bursted into live in his tummy..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

During lunch break, Sunggyu sat with Dongwoo and some of his students on the same table because the angel boy asked him to.. although he wanted to sit alone, but Sunggyu couldn't say no to his students.. 

 

Dongwoo and the students chatted about random stuff, but there was Sunggyu who sat there silently listening to them while eating his meal..

 

Woohyun was sitting at his usual table at the corner of the canteen eating his food by himself.. he took few glances over the table where Sunggyu was as he mumbled to himself.. "I thought you hated eating while someone is talking" woohyun nagged with pouty lips.