018: Hot Pair of Bestfriends

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I spy with my little eyes-"

"Please stop, Byul--I'm trying to look for fish in the water." Corin mumbled as she turned her head away. 

Byul grunted before turning to look at the person to the left of her, "Jungkookie," Jungkook looked at her before putting in his other earbud. They had just boarded the boat that was taking them to Jeju Island, and in all honesty; Byul just wanted off. She was bored and hungry. Upon glancing at Corin and Jungkook one more time, she huffed. 

"Fine, I'll just go sit with Hyuk and Cheol-" Before she could even stand up fully, a hand had already grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down into her seat. When she looked over, Jungkook's eyes met hers. "Just sit down." He told her. Jungkook was already on the road to annoying Byul to death. He had been either asleep or listening to music the entire car ride, and now he was again listening to music. Byul finally gave up on entertaining herself. 
"Fine, wake me up when we get there." She was beginning to feel motion sick anyway.

~~

"Wooooahhhhh!" They all looked around the beach house in awe. The six bedroom house with a living room, kitchen, theater room, seven bathrooms, and a pool, was located five minutes away from the beach. 

"What's the room situation?" Minsung asked no one in particular. Mrs. Jeon smiled
"I'm glad you asked," she said as she stuck her hand in her purse. She pulled out multiple sheets of paper. She handed a sheet to Minsung. It had a ton of information about the trip. Mrs. Jeon liked to stick to a firm schedule when she was on vacation. "Of course you kids don't have to stick to the planner, but you can all join in on any of the activities you want to." She sent them all a smile before walking off to take her belongings to her room. 

Byul scanned the paper until her eyes landed on the bold writing that said: Bedrooms

Room 1. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon (1 bed)

Room 2. Mr. and Mrs. Go (1 bed)

Room 3. Mr. and Mrs. Soo (1 bed) 

Room 4. Byul, Dahyun, Corin (Bunk bed and twin bed)

Room 5. Jungkook and Cheol (Bunk bed)

Room 6. Hyuk and Jinwoo

Hyuk had to stop himself from sighing when he got roomed with Jungkook's younger brother. Jinwoo was now fifteen, but he wasn't similar to Hyuk at all. Jinwoo was still very quiet and reserved, he wasn't even close with Byul--when they were little kids they got along, but another reason for their lack of companionship, was that Jinwoo went to a boarding school in Seoul. 

Byul ignored Hyuk and Jungkook's complaints as she went up to her room. As soon as she entered her jaw dropped. "Wow." Was the only word she could get out. The room was painted blue and white, the connected bathroom was a sandy color, and it even had a light blue walk in closet. The bunk bed was on the left side of the wall, while the twin bed was on the right. A night stand separated them. The room also had a balcony since they were on the second floor, the parents were all on the first floor. Corin and Dahyun had just walked in, they were just as amazed by the room. "I call the top bunk!" Byul yelled, climbing up the latter. 

"I call bottom!" Corin said, getting on the bed and sprawling herself out. Dahyun smiled, satisfied that she would be getting the twin bed. Byul rolled onto her side, immediately her eyes started drooping. As she slipped off to dreamland, she heard Dahyun saying she would take a shower first 

 

"Byul! BYUL!" 

Byul blinked, before slowly opening her eyes. "Ah!" She screamed as her eyes fully opened, and the sight of Corin in a green mud mask and wearing a hair towel greeted her. Corin scoffed, "Wow, we're leaving for dinner in an hour, you should wash up." Corin said before sitting down on her bed. Byul nodded, now fully awake. She grabbed a pair of shorts and a tight white long sleeved shirt.

Byul was out of the shower in around fifteen minutes. "Ugh, I'm thirsty." Byul cleared , "Corin~ Dahyun~" She drew the girls name out, "I need water~" Seeing how both girls completely ignored her, Byul let out a long sigh before walking off. Walking into the kitchen, a noise she couldn't quite explain escaped her lips, "Eep!" She said as she ran into something hard. She looked up and smiled u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter