014: Don't Touch Me!

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A week into the new year, the Go's were greeted with exciting news. They would be getting new neighbors! The old people who lived next to them, would be moving in with family. Which left the big house next to them empty, but today that was all changing. 
"Jungkook move!" Byul yelled as she tried to get a better look out of Minsung's window. 

"Why don't you move your fat head?!" Jungkook shot back as he flicked her 'fat' head. 

"Why don't both of you shut up!" Dahyun and Minsung asked. Whilst they argued, no one was paying attention to the moving truck they had been staring at. When they looked back out the window, the truck was driving off, leaving a few big things out in the lawn. And unlucky for them, from this angle they couldn't see the faces of any of the new neighbors who were going into their new home. 

"Great job you two!" Minsung said, giving the pair a disapproving look, "You two always have to fight like an old married couple, and now we missed seeing the new neighbors." 
"That's not our fault!" Byul and Jungkook both said at the same time, which made them chuckle. Much to the annoyance of Dahyun. 

"Why do you two always do that!? You both fight then end up laughing for ten minutes about it." Minsung nodded in agreement, "For real, just get married already, you two are so annoying." 

Byul scoffed as she stood up, "Come on Jungkook, we don't need to sit around and listen to this." Jungkook got up and started following her. 
"Where are we going?" He asked. 
"To make cookies for the new neighbors, hopefully one of them are hot." She said the last bit in a completely joking manner. But that didn't stop Jungkook from rolling his eyes and telling her to, "Shut up."

~
Byul and Jungkook looked at their beautiful cookies with happiness in their eyes. These might have been the prettiest cookies Byul had ever made, which wasn't necessary saying much, but that's unimportant. Byul closed the container lid, "Ready?" She asked with a big smile. 
Jungkook mimicked the smile, "Are you really this excited over new neighbors?" Byul nodded as if it was a given. 
"Yes, we haven't gotten a new neighbor since you guys moved in." Which at this point felt like forever ago.

Minsung, Jungkook, Dahyun, and Byul decided they'd go introduce themselves first. Since nobody else was around. 

Dahyun hesitatingly knocked on the front door. It only took a minute for the door to be opened. The lady who opened it looked to be in her mid forties. Byul wasted no time in introducing herself and the others. 
"Hello, I'm Go Eun Byul, and this is my brother Minsung, and our neighbors Dahyun and Jungkook." They all smiled politely at the lady. 

The lady greeted them back before inviting them in for a cup of tea. 

"What a kind bunch of kids, seems like we lucked out in the neighbor department." The lady, Mrs. Soo, joked.  The house was already put together quite well. From what the kids saw, they had been moving in for a couple of days, just small stuff. And today was the day they moved all the big stuff, and any other remaining items. 
Mrs. Soo's eyes rounded, "Speaking of neighbors, you guys should meet your new ones!" The older lady stood up, rushing over to the staircase. 
"Kids!" The simple word caused excitement to bubble inside of Byul and the others. 

It took only a few seconds for noises to be heard from upstairs. And within seconds multiple kids began coming down the steps. 

Four kids walked down, all looking taken aback by the unfamiliar faces staring back at them. 
"These are my kids, and my niece and nephew." Mrs. Soo went on to explain that h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter