003: A Misunderstanding

Go Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Byul wanted to cry as she took her new seat. After Fall break, the teacher decided it was time to switch seats up. And somehow she ended up in the seat beside Jeon Jungkook. That all happened a week ago, and it still brought tears to her eyes when she was forced to sit beside the jerk. 

"You don't have to look so happy to see me." He smiled at her, "Tears of joy? It's sweet, but also borderline creepy of you." Jungkook winked, which was Byul's least favorite thing about him. Byul just sighed as she buried her head into her arms. "Please don't talk, not today." Jungkook smirked, he had broken her again. 

On top of all of this, girls from other classes had found that Byul was Jungkook's seat mate, and that she doubled as his neighbor. She hasn't known a second of peace since. 
Everyday someone knew approached her asking for the boys number, and everyday she told them no. At this point she just wanted to smack someone. 

 

Maybe that's why today went a little different than the others. 

Byul wasn't surprised that the second she walked out of the cafeteria, someone pulled her aside. "Seriously, you're still bugging me?" Byul asked with a tired sigh as she looked at the girl in front of her. Kim Hana, an eighth grader who took a very big fancy to Jungkook recently. And she hadn't stopped pulling Byul off to the side, asking random questions like, 'what does Jungkook look like when he's grabbing the mail', or 'have you ever seen him after a nap?' That last one had a special way of making Byul uncomfortable. Seriously, who asks those kinds of questions with a straight face? 

"Of course I am! I had to go a whole weekend without seeing his face." Hana said, Byul almost gagged. "Our Jungkook is still in the cafeteria, tell me one of his interests so I can go start a conversation." Hana waved her hand around to hurry Byul up. "Ew, 'our' no thanks. You can just have him." That made Hana's smile grow a little wider. "That's even better! Give me something to talk to my Jungkook about!"  Every time this girl opened it just made Byul want to sigh. "How about you think of something on your own." Byul turned to walk away. But Hana grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, making Byul lose balance and fall backwards. Maybe Jungkook was right, she really does have horrible balance. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter